剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
是因为变种药
He did help us,
他帮了我们
and everyone deserves a second chance.
谁都有被原谅的权利
We trust him with our lives.
我们愿以性命相交
Come, Turtles. Meet our benefactor.
来吧 乌龟们 见见我们的投资者
Then you will surely change your mind, Leonardo.
你一定会改变主意的 李奥纳多
Fine.
好吧
But if this is a trap, your shell is mine, Slash.
如果是陷阱 我绝对灭了你 斯莱士
Greetings, Ninja Turtles.
你们好 忍♥者神龟
Kurtzman?
库兹曼
Good to see you boys. Been a long time.
你好 孩子们 好久不见了
We thought you got mutated like the rest of New York!
我们还以为你和其他纽约市民一样变异了
I made it through.
我幸免于难
I tried to find you four, but you were gone.
我试着去找你们四个 可是你们不见了
Fortunately, I tracked down these noble warriors
幸运的是 我找到了这几位尊贵的战士
to help keep up the fight against the Kraang.
来和克朗大军持续作战
I wouldn't exactly call them all "Noble".
他们可谈不上尊贵
No one in the outside world knows what's really going on.
外界没人知道到底发生了什么事
The military, the media, they're no help.
军队 媒体 他们无所作为
They're all controlled by the Kraang.
克朗已经控制了他们
But now that the Turtles are back,
既然现在神龟们回来了
we can stop the invasion, together!
我们就可以齐心协力抵抗入侵了
What?!
什么
No way! I'm not teamin' up with him.
不可能 我才不会跟他合作
That's enough! We can't afford to waste any more time.
够了 我们不能再浪费时间了
The Kraang have spent the last few months
克朗这几个月以来一直都在
building a Mutagen Missile,
建造一颗变异原导弹
which they're gonna fire at the earth itself.
他们会把它直接向地球发射
Just ignore that.
别管那个
There's enough Mutagen in that payload--
那里面装的变异原足以...
To mutate the earth into another Dimension X.
把地球变成另一个X空间
It's rude to finish other people's sentences, Rockwell.
接别人的话很不礼貌 洛克伍尔
Well then, clearly you'll have to speak faster, Donatello!
只怪你自己说话不够快 多纳泰罗
If you think I'm gonna work with this scrawny shelled wimp--
你要是觉得我会和这只薄壳弱龟合作的话...
I've had way more experience leading a team than you!
我领导团队的经验比你多得多
We should sit and break bread!
我们该坐下来好好吃面包
You are the biggest waste of Mutagen ever!
你就是变异体族群最大的耻辱
Tiny brained reptile!
小脑爬行动物
Can't we just give pizza a chance?
我们就不能给披萨一个机会吗
There's enough pizza for everyone!
披萨足够大家吃
Oh, no!
不
They found me!
他们找到我了
I don't know how, but they found me!
他们竟然找到我了
It is the ones called the Turtles!
这是被称为乌龟的生物
And the others calling themselves the Mighty Mutanimals!
另外是自称为无敌变种大军的生物
Get 'em!
干掉他们
Gotta love smashing Kraangdroids!
最爱狂扁克朗机器人
Allow me, Donatello.
请交给我 多纳泰罗
I had things under control!
我能把它们拿下的
Oh, yes, you and your little stick.
是哦 就凭你和你的小棒棒
I can't stop it!
根本停不下来
Look out, Pete!
小心 皮特
Darn dirty ape!
可恶的臭猩猩
Watch out! He's got a hot one in the chamber!
小心 它屁♥股♥上有枪
The Kraang intel!
克朗情报
No! No!
不 不
Mr. Kurtzman! No!
库兹曼先生 不
Mutanimals, we're leaving!
变异大军 撤退
Ninjas, fall back!
忍♥者 撤退
All the intel I have on this Kraang missile...
所有关于克朗导弹的情报
is on this drive.
都在这个硬盘上
You and the Turtles have to work together.
你们和神龟要齐心协力
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得不大现实
We agree on that much.
这点我倒是同意
Whatever problem is between you,
无论你们之间有什么恩怨
you both have a common purpose.
你们的目标是一样的
We're running out of time.
我们的时间不多了
Jack! Is he?
杰克 他死了吗
No. He is fine.
没有 他没事
I'm going to need to cauterize the wound.
我必须烧灼他的伤口来治疗
We need alcohol, bandages, meds.
我们需要酒精 绷带 药物
I'm on it, Red.
交给我了 红发妞
There's a pharmacy down the street i'll hit for supplies.
附近有家药房♥ 我去看看
The three of us will take care of him.
我们三个人来照顾他
You must unite and stop that missile before it is too late.
你们必须团结一心阻止导弹发射
I've got it!
有办法了
We can disable the guidance system, or better yet--
我们可以瘫痪导弹引导系统 最好是
Hack in and send the missile somewhere it can't do any harm!
骇入系统把它发射到不会造成伤害的地方
You stupid psychic chimp.
无脑猩猩灵媒
Okay, we ninja in from above,
我们神龟从上方潜入
and then we drop down and disarm the missile.
然后跳到下面破坏导弹
Forget it! I say ground attack.
别扯了 要我说直接地面突袭
They won't even know what hit 'em.
他们死了都不知道是谁干掉的他们
A ground attack is way too risky!
地面突袭风险太大了
I think the only way this mission is gonna work
我觉得这次任务成功的唯一办法
is if we do both.
就是双管齐下
Forget it, Raphael.
算了吧 拉斐尔
Leave this to the Mighty Mutanimals!
交给我们超级变异大军吧
Come on, guys! We're outta here!
来吧 兄弟们 我们出发
Leatherhead? Wait, hold up!
呆皮鳄 等等
Just let 'em go, Mikey. It's not worth it.
让他们走 麦奇 没必要跟他们争
We need a way to drop down on that missile. Donnie?
我们需要想个办法落到导弹上 多尼
I've got something that just might work.
我有个东西正好能用
Not this again!
又来这一套
Are we gonna flood the place?
我们要水淹发射台吗
Not exactly.
不是的
I give you...
请看...
the Turtle Blimp!
神龟飞船
Cool! Uh, what is it?
帅爆了 这是什么
You guys are as dumb as a box of rocks!
你们简直比石头还笨
Seriously! What's taking you so long?
搞什么啊 怎么会弄这么久
It's been three months!
都三个月了
Much of Kraang's Mutagen supply was spent
克朗变异原的诸多部分被用来
in the invasion of a city known as New York City.
入侵一个被称为纽约的城市了
What is it with the "Kraang's invasion of the city
克朗入侵一个被称为纽约的城市
known as New York City"?!
究竟是什么鬼
What is that?!
什么鬼
We've been here for thousands of years,
我们来地球都几千年了
ya can't even speak proper English?
你丫的连人话都不会说
Kraang does not understand the query
克朗并不理解这个被称为
known as Kraang Subprime's query.
克朗次脑的询问的询问
I should vaporize your sorry, pink, tentacled butt
我真应该把你这不长脑子的粉坨坨
for insubordi--what?
拿去蒸发掉 什么情况
Come on, fellas! Keep moving!
来吧 弟兄们 继续前进
I am surrounded by incompetence!
真是一群饭桶
Go! Move it! Hustle! Get them!
快去啊 动起来 快点 抓住他们
Guys, check it out.
弟兄们 快看
The Mutanimals' ground attack is the perfect distraction.
变异兽的地面袭击起到了完美的诱敌作用
While the Kraang are focusing on them,
趁克朗和他们纠缠的时候
we'll stop the missile!
我们就能阻止导弹发射
See, Leo. Maybe we're meant to work together.
看吧 李奥 我们就应该合作
Feel the power of my mind!
尝尝我的脑力
Oh, no ya don't!
你休想
Now, according to Kurtzman's data,
根据库兹曼的数据
the missile guidance system uses a form of binary code.
导弹引导系统用的是二进制代码
Um, guys. What's worse than regular Kraang?
伙计们 你们猜什么比普通克朗还烦人
Flying Kraang?!
会飞的克朗
Everyone cover Donnie!
大家掩护多尼
My head!
我的脑袋
You jerk!
混♥蛋♥
Ha! Nobody messes with Kraang Subprime!
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表