剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
That's just evil.
太邪恶了
The beacon must...
"灯塔"必须...
The beacon must go.
"灯塔"必须上
No choice, rally them!
别无选择 必须消灭他们
Awesome job, Sergeant Zog.
干得漂亮 索格中士
You ready to do this?
你准备好了吗
Whoa, what are they doing?
他们在干什么
Looks like they're trying to open a portal.
他们好像想打开一个传送门
And if they bring all those Technodromes through,
如果他们把那些外星无人机都弄过来
we're all basically doomed.
我们基本就完蛋了
Not on our watch. I've got a plan.
有我们在不会的 我想到了一个计划
Listen close because we've gotta be precise about it.
仔细听好 要做到万无一失
Filthy Kraang!
肮脏的克朗
Horns up!
我来了
Free-for-all it is.
那就随便来吧
Triacera--no, no.
三角恐龙 不不
Kraang?
克朗
Empire to victory!
我们的帝国走向胜利
Got to admit, he's good with his hands.
不得不承认 他很厉害
Zog!
索格
We gotta help him. I'm coming, Zog!
我们得帮他 我来了 索格
I got a bad feeling-- whoa!
我觉得情况不妙
Almost cracked the encryption,
我就快破解密♥码♥了
and then the Kraang can kiss their portal good-bye.
然后克朗就可以跟他们的传送门说再见了
I'll get you out of there, pal.
我救你出来 伙计
Whoa, nice. Portable dinosaur.
不错 可传送的恐龙
Raph, what are you doing?
拉斐 你干什么
Me and Zog are gonna take the crown.
我和索格去拿下顶点
You guys try and shut the portal down from here.
你们想办法从这里把传送门关闭
Up for the beacon!
准备"灯塔"
The empire will...
帝国将...
Not be contained!
不受他人控制
Portal is down.
传送门关闭了
No way they're opening that baby up.
他们绝对不可能再打开了
I still can't believe dino-dude
我还是不敢相信 关于克朗
was right about the Kraang.
恐龙哥竟然说对了
And what's this beacon he keeps talking about?
还有他一直说的"灯塔"是什么
Meet us in the crown. Zog found his old gear.
在顶点处跟我们汇合 索格找到他以前的设备了
At last.
终于
I can...breathe again.
我可以...再次呼吸了
Good, 'cause it's time to bounce.
太好了 我们该走了
All right, fine...
好吧...
Commander Zoraph orders you to bounce.
索拉夫指挥官命令你出发
No signal.
没有信♥号♥♥
Need higher ground.
需要到更高的地方
Raph!
拉斐
What happened?
怎么回事
Did you get Kraanged up?
你被克朗揍了吗
Zog found his old equipment...
索格找到了他以前的设备
and then he turned on me.
然后他背叛了我
You were right, Leo.
你说得对 李奥
It happens to the best of us.
我们就会遇上这种事
Hey, Zog.
索格
You're not sore about the whole, you know,
你不会对索拉夫指挥官的事
Commander Zoraph thing, are you?
怀恨在心吧
No. Phew.
不 松了口气
I expect such treachery from the likes of Earth.
我知道地球上会有这种背叛行为
We Triceratons pride ourselves on loyalty and honor.
我们星球的人以忠诚和荣誉为荣
You Earth-dwellers are full of lies and deceit.
你们地球生物满嘴谎言到处骗人
Hey, who you calling "Earth-dweller"?
你叫谁地球生物呢
Look, man, I'm sorry, but you were kinda being a jerk,
伙计 对不起 但是当时你情绪不稳定
and I had to chill you out somehow, and--
我总得想办法让你平静下来...
What exactly are you doing with that bomb-looking thing?
你拿着那个炸♥弹♥似的东西干什么
It's not a bomb, it's a signal beacon.
这不是炸♥弹♥ 是信♥号♥♥设备
To signal the Triceraton Empire's armada,
可以给我们星球的舰队发送信♥号♥♥
to come and wipe out this Kraang-infested planet.
来毁灭这个被克朗侵占的星球
What?
什么
You can stop the Kraang without destroying the planet,
不毁灭这个星球也可以阻止克朗
you madman!
你个疯子
Zog, think of what our species
索格 你想想啊
could learn from each other!
我们可以互相学习的
I know all I need to know about your planet!
我已经很了解你们的星球了
You let the Kraang run rampant,
你们放任克朗横行
jeopardizing the safety of the galaxy.
危及到了宇宙的安危
I see no reason to spare you.
你们罪无可恕
'Cause we're friends, Zog!
我们是朋友啊 索格
Friends?
朋友
We made a good team. We stopped the Kraang together.
我们是好队友 我们一起阻止了克朗
Don't do this, man. Don't do this to our world.
不要这样 伙计 不要这样对待我们的星球
Enough!
够了
You fool!
你个蠢货
I'm sorry I lied to you, Zog.
抱歉我欺骗了你 索格
But I can't let you invade our world.
但我不能让你们侵略我们的星球
I'll squash you!
我要碾死你
Zog!
索格
Zog, take my hand!
索格 抓住我的手
Long live the Triceraton Empire.
三角龙帝国万岁
No! No!
不 不
Sorry, Raph.
很遗憾 拉斐
But at least we stopped the Kraang.
但至少我们阻止了克朗
And Zog's signal, thank goodness.
还阻止了索格发送信♥号♥♥ 谢天谢地
Yeah, and on the bright side, we don't have to worry
对啊 往好处想 我们不用再担心
about an invasion of Space Dinosaurs.
外星恐龙来侵略我们了
I hope not.
希望不会
Sir, we have received the signal beacon.
长官 我们收到了信♥号♥♥
It is deep in sub-sector 919837
信♥号♥♥来自919837区域
on an unevolved third world planet
一个叫做地球的
called Earth.
低级星球
Take us to this world, Commander.
我们去这个星球 指挥官
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表