剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, master Splinter.
对不起 斯普林特大♥师♥
When I attacked, I could see everything that was happening,
我袭击你时 可以看到发生的一切
but I couldn't control my actions.
但却无法控制自己
Please, forgive me.
请原谅我
There is nothing to forgive, my friend.
你没有做错什么 朋友
This was Shredder's doing.
这一切都怪施莱德
Your mind was not your own.
你的思想不受自己控制了
Those worms must have programmed
那些虫子肯定让你们俩
you two like sleeper agents.
变得像潜伏特工一样
Indeed, it was dreadful.
真的好可怕啊
My thanks to all of you for saving us.
谢谢你们救了我们
All I know is that those worms were nasty,
我就只知道那些虫子特别恶心
and it's awesome to have you guys back.
还有你们回来真是太好了
Thanks, little brother, but we owe it all to Leo.
谢谢 弟弟 但一切还多亏了李奥
Well, what would we do without you?
没有你我们又该怎么办
Every team needs an impulsive, loudmouthed,
每个团队都需要一个冲动易怒
super-violent hothead, right?
超级暴♥力♥的暴脾气 对吧
You're the best, bro.
你是最棒的 兄弟
Okay, all right. All right.
知道了 知道了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表