剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
I got a bad feeling, Mama.
我有不详的预感 妈妈
"You be careful, boy.
"儿子你小心点
Don't get yourself hurt none."
别伤到自己"
Don't worry your pretty little head, Mama.
小巧可爱的妈妈你不要担心
Ain't nothing gonna happen to the Finger.
尾指侠绝对不会出事
"Don't get cocky.
"别轻敌
"You know he's out there.
你知道他在的
He's watching you."
他在监视你"
Don't nag me, Mama!
别唠叨了
I ain't no little kid no more!
我已经不是小孩子了
There.
好了
Too much?
是不是太夸张了
Do you really want my opinion?
你要听实话吗
Only if you think it's perfect.
如果实话是"非常完美"的话
It's perfect!
非常完美
That is just super neat.
真是太好看了
Thanks so much, Donnie!
太谢谢你了 多尼
Well, got to go!
那我先走了
Got some, uh, training to do...
我还得去 训练
Thanks again, Donnie!
再次谢谢你 多尼
I can't even imagine how you're feeling right now.
无法想象你现在的感受
Devastated.
非常绝望
Aw, man!
兄弟
I was totally gonna say "Devastated"!
我正想说你肯定非常绝望
I should've just went for it.
我就应该直接说的
I got to learn to trust my instincts!
我得学会相信自己的直觉
I mean... That's rough, bro.
我意思是 兄弟你不容易
Smooth move, genius.
你们真是天才
It's never gonna happen, Donnie. We're mutants.
肯定不可能的 多尼 我们是变种
She's a girl. You're a giant talking turtle.
她是个人类女孩 你是只会说话的大乌龟
The sooner you get used to it, the better.
早点接受现实吧 长痛不如短痛
You know what you need? Huh?
你知道你需要什么吗
Huh, buddy? You know what you need?
兄弟 知道自己需要什么吗
You to leave?
需要你走开
A little forest ninja training!
需要一次森林忍♥者训练
Sounds like fun, right? Right?
是不是很有趣 是不是
Aw, you guys are rustier than the Titanic's butt!
你们的胳膊腿比泰坦尼克还年久失修
No, we're--
才没有呢
You're not in the city anymore.
现在我们不在城市里了
You need to get used to this new environment--
大家需要适应这个新环境
no buildings, no subways.
没有建筑 没有地铁
Lots of trees.
只有很多树
Ugh, tell me about it.
可不是嘛...
Well, what do you think?
你觉得该怎么练
Turtle hunt.
追捕乌龟
Turtle hunt. Turtle hunt?
追捕乌龟 追捕乌龟
You gonna help out, Leo?
你要帮忙吗 李奥
Yeah, I--
当然 我...
Sorry.
抱歉
I guess I'm still not up to it.
我可能还是不行
Enjoy your little hunt, guys.
祝各位玩得愉快
Dude!
兄弟
What do you mean by "Turtle hunt"?
追捕乌龟是啥意思
You guys are gonna head into the forest.
你们先进去森林
I'll give you a five-minute head start,
我给你们五分钟时间
then I hunt you down.
然后我就开始追捕
If you can't stay hidden for at least an hour,
如果躲藏时间不够一个小时
you'll have to...
你们就得...
Clean out the chicken Coop.
去清理鸡窝
No way! Not the chicken Coop, man!
不行 鸡窝不行啊 哥们
It smells like cheese fossils!
那里味道就像坏掉的奶酪
It's got spiders so big, they play the banjo!
那里的蜘蛛大得可以弹奏班卓琴了
We can't clean that thing!
我们不能去清理那玩意儿
Then get moving.
那就加把劲吧
How do we hide in the woods, anyway?
树林里到底要怎么藏啊
There's no doors!
都没有门
We could climb a tree.
我们可以爬上树
That's the first place he's gonna look.
他肯定一开始就会检查树
Could we burrow?
我们能挖洞吗
Do turtles burrow in the wild?
乌龟会在野外挖洞吗
I don't know. I've never been in the wild before.
我不知道 我从来没来过野外
Have you?
你来过吗
Does Jersey count?
新泽西算吗
What the heck was that?
那是什么声音
It's got to be Raph messing with us!
应该是拉斐在吓我们
Right? We got to hide, now!
对吧 我们得快点躲起来了
Aw, we are so cleaning that Coop.
我们肯定得去清理鸡窝了
Raph's gonna find us up here in, like, five seconds.
拉斐肯定在五秒钟内就会发现我们
I don't think so. Why not?
不一定 为什么
Hi?
你好
What is it?
那是什么
Some kind of monkey man?
是什么猴人吗
It looks like the mythical sasquatch...
看起来很像神秘的北美野人
Bigfoot!
大脚人
He's too big.
他太庞大了
Run!
快跑
Come on, you're not even trying to hide!
拜托 你们完全没用心藏好吗
Bigfoot!
大脚人来了
Yeah, right.
是吗
If you think you're gonna get out of cleaning that Coop by--
你们要是觉得耍这种花招就可以不用清理...
Looks like we're gonna get some real training.
看来我们可以真正训练一下了
Booyakasha!
我来也
Bigfoot got some skills.
大脚人还挺厉害的
Hey, are you--
你是不是...
Stop!
住手
Guys, he's hurt!
兄弟们 他受伤了
I don't think he wants to fight us.
我觉得他不想跟我们打
I think he's just scared.
我觉得他只是吓坏了
Scared.
吓坏了
He can talk?
他会说话
Look at that sagittal crest.
你看他身上的沟壑
It could be a Paranthropus Robustus,
这可能是罗百氏傍人
a hominid long thought extinct!
大家以为早已灭绝的原始人类
Can't breathe!
我喘不动气了
Okay, okay, easy now...
好 好 不要害怕
Easy.
别害怕
I can fix your arm if you let me.
你愿意的话我可以治好你的胳膊
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表