剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Okay, April, you stay here.
好 爱普莉尔 你留在这里
Stay here? Forget that.
留在这里 怎么可能
I'm coming with.
我肯定要一起去
Fine. Just stay close.
好吧 那跟紧我们
Be diligent.
小心点
I sense something dire on the horizon.
我感觉到地平线上有不干净的东西
Mikey, Donnie!
麦奇 多尼
Guys, thank goodness.
兄弟们 谢天谢地
Hurry! Get us out of here!
快离开这里
Hold on, dude. We got you.
别着急 兄弟 这就来
Wait, guys, don't!
等下 不要
Well, I was expecting only Leonardo,
我本来以为只有李奥纳多会来
but having the rest of you here
但是你们都来了
makes it so much easier.
这样容易多了
Karai? Cool, right?
卡莱 是不是很厉害
With just a little clever staging, I captured you all.
稍微用了点心思 你们就全来了
Baxter Stockman managed to hack into your T-Phone signal,
巴克斯特·斯托克曼黑进了你们的龟phone
and then he loaned me his mousers.
然后我借了他的机器人
It was my idea to use their holograms.
是我想到用全息影像的
Now that I have all of you,
既然你们都来了
Splinter will have no choice but to fight me for your lives.
斯普林特别无选择 只能与我决一死战
Free our brothers now.
放了我们的兄弟
I'm afraid that's not happening, Raphael.
做不到哦 拉斐尔
My friends won't allow it.
我的朋友们不会同意
Nyet.
没错
This is gonna be fun.
好玩了
Greetings, little ones.
你们好啊 小家伙们
Aw, sewer apples.
那就来吧
Oh, yeah! It's on like ping-pong.
好棒 来一场吧
April, there's too many of them.
爱普莉尔 他们人太多了
Get out of here.
你快走
You've got to warn Master Splin--ugh!
去警告斯普林特大...
Teenager go squishies!
忍♥者神龟要变忍♥者死龟咯
Come on, girl.
来啊 妹子
What are you gonna do?
你想怎么办
Ow, My piggy nose!
我的猪鼻子
You just hit me in my piggy nose!
你竟然打了我的猪鼻子
If it isn't the little wannabe Kunoichi, always trying.
都怪这个功夫还未到家的女忍♥者
April!
爱普莉尔
Now I remember.
我记起来了
Greetings, Turtles.
你们好 乌龟们
It's time for us to play a game.
我们该玩游戏了
Each of you has been placed inside a room
你们每人都被单独关在一间
with a unique trap.
有独一无二陷阱的屋子里
Doesn't seem like your style, Karai.
这不像你的风格 卡莱
Oh, we all had input.
我们都学会了新招数嘛
Isn't that right, Xever?
你说对不对 赛弗
I helped design yours personally, Raphael.
我特别设计了你的哦 拉斐尔
Everyone loves baked turtle.
人人都爱烘焙乌龟
I'll bake my foot up your--
我要把你...
Raphael,
拉斐尔
you're inside the first trap, aptly called the Hot Head.
你在第一个陷阱里 可以叫它蒸炉
Can you figure a way out?
你能想办法出来吗
Hello, Leonardo. Karai?
你好 李奥纳多 卡莱
Welcome to the Courage Slayer.
欢迎来到勇灭
To save your brothers, you'll have to face
要救你的兄弟 你必须
ninja blades as skilled as your own,
独自面对忍♥者之刃
which isn't all that formidable.
其实那没有那么难啦
So I cranked up the speed to 100.
所以我把速度提到了100
Good one, Karai.
厉害 卡莱
Donatello,
多纳泰罗
are you smart enough to beat the Brain Boggler?
你有本事打败惊人之脑吗
Connect the pieces as they appear on the game grid.
方块出现时你要准确判断
Make a mistake and you get zapped.
否则你就会被打中
Get zapped enough times and then you'll truly know
被打中次数多了 你就会真正尝到
what it feels like to be brain fried.
大脑烤焦的滋味
Ah, yes, Karai, another excellent villain pun.
厉害 卡莱 又一个一级棒的恶毒双关
Stop kissing butt.
不要拍马屁了
Last, we have the Flush-O-Matic.
最后的陷阱是自动冲水机
Once the tanks are full, the flush valve will open
一旦水箱满了 冲水阀门就会打开
and dump mutagen all over your poor, little Michelangelo.
把变异原都倒到你们可怜的米开朗琪罗身上
First up, gross.
首先 好恶心
Second, who came up with the lame name?
其次 这么逊的名字是谁取的
Me and Rocksteady-- I mean, Steranko.
我和洛克斯戴迪...斯特兰克
Yo, that name is tight. Figures.
这名字棒吧 果然不出所料
You guys have no imagination.
你们太缺乏想象力了
I mean, if I were an evil villain,
如果我是坏人
I'd at least try to come up with something cool,
我至少会想个炫酷点的名字
like the Flush of Fear, the Toilet of Terror.
比如恐惧冲刷 或者恐怖马桶
Ooh, the Dump of Doom.
想到了 末日倾倒
Now, that's got sparkle to it.
这个名字才够炫酷
I told you that name needed some work!
我就说要好好取个名字
Kind of liking the Dump of Doom.
我有点小喜欢末日倾倒
Is nice.
确实不错
Good luck, Turtles, and good riddance.
祝你们好运 乌龟们 摆脱你们太好了
Let them go, Karai!
放他们走 卡莱
You're under the control of a brain worm!
现在有脑虫在控制你
Shredder's using you!
施莱德在利用你
Lies!
说谎
The only thing greater than watching the Turtles' demise
唯一比看到乌龟们去死更好的
is to watch Splinter bear witness to it
就是看到斯普林特亲眼看到
right before I finish him off.
我亲手了结他
Moshi, moshi. Splinter!
喂 斯普林特
April? What is wrong?
爱普莉尔 怎么了
The Turtles are in a trap, but so are you!
乌龟们掉进陷阱了 但是你也是
Hello, Splinter.
你好 斯普林特
Miwa?
美和
Karai, please talk to me! Karai!
卡莱 你听我说 卡莱
She's not gonna talk to you!
她不会听你的
Raph! You can hear me?
拉菲 你能听到我说话吗
Sounds like you're above me.
听上去你好像在我上面
Aah! Donnie!
啊 多尼
Leo! I can hear you through the vents.
李奥 我能通过通风口听到你
I'm in some kind of trap.
我现在在一个陷阱里
Dudes, I'm on my back!
伙计们 我正躺着呢
I don't know where anyone is!
我不知道大家在哪里
We got to help each other. Work together.
我们得互帮互助 齐心协力
Oh, that's not good.
情况不妙
So you're the sensei rat master supreme, huh?
你就是老鼠大♥师♥对吧
Not so tough.
很一般嘛
Karai, he is coming.
卡莱 他来了
He is--
他...
Leo, what do we do?
李奥 我们该怎么办
We need some serious science-y stuff, Donnie.
我们得想到科学的办法 多尼
Can't think. I got to focus.
无法思考 我得集中注意力
If I make another mistake, I'm gonna get zapped again.
如果我再犯错 我就要再次被电击了
I'm about to double mutate!
我要再次变异了
I'm scared of what I'm gonna turn into!
好担心自己下面会变成什么
Get me out of here!
快救我出去
Karai.
卡莱
Welcome, Splinter.
欢迎 斯普莱特
It's been a long time.
好久不见
Do not make me fight you, my daughter.
不要逼我跟你打 女儿
Never call me that!
不要喊我女儿
The only way to free your pathetic Turtles
要想救你那些可怜的乌龟
is to fight me to the bitter end.
就跟我决一死战吧
Now you will pay.
你要付出代价了
Miwa, listen to me.
美和 听我说
I am your father, Hamato Yoshi.
我是你父亲 滨户良
Your mother was the love of my life.
你母亲是我此生的挚爱
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表