剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
有一艘船拉着一条什么能量线
It's carrying some kind of giant thingy.
运着什么巨大的东西
You're not making any sense, Mikey.
你说什么呢 麦奇
It looks like a weapon.
看起来像武器
Ah, crud, guys,
糟了 伙计们
I think they're heading for Washington Square.
我想他们要去华盛顿广场
I got this, chief. Oh, yeah!
我来 老大 噢耶
Turtle spaceship power!
神龟飞船能量
They have force field awesomeness!
他们的力场强炸啦
Mayday! Mayday! We're going down, dog!
救命 救命 我们要坠机了
April.
爱普莉尔
I need you and Leatherhead to get Splinter
我需要你和呆皮鳄联♥系♥斯普林特
and the rest of the Mutanimals.
以及其他的变种大军
Gather as many of our friends as you can.
召集我们的同伴 越多越好
I'll text everyone a place to meet up, cool?
我会告诉你们集♥合♥地点 明白吗
What's the deal, Leo?
什么计划 李奥
The deal is, we're gonna need all the help we can get.
计划就是 我们要尽可能获取帮助
Those Triceratons are scientists.
那些三角龙是科学家
Their job is to program the black-hole generator.
他们的工作就是制成黑洞发生器
Oh, right. Those are the soldiers.
好吧 那些是士兵
Okay, we're gonna need the rest of the guys here fast.
我们要快点集结我们的人
Are we enough for ya?
加上我们够吗
Oh, no, look!
不 快看
For the Triceraton Empire.
为了三角龙帝国
They're draining the city's energy supply
他们在获取城市的电力
to power up the weapon.
来为武器提供能源
You mean no TV? That ain't right!
你是说没电视看了吗 这怎么行
All right, team, this could be our last battle.
好了 各位 这次可能是我们的最后一战
Are you ready?
你们准备好了吗
Earth creatures!
地球生物
Take out their weapons.
毁掉他们的武器
Bishop! No!
毕夏普 不
Bishop! No!
毕夏普 不
We heard you might need some assistance.
我们听说你们需要帮忙
Splinter! And reinforcements. Yes!
斯普林特 还有援军 太棒了
Casey! Red!
凯西 小红
Guys, um, you do realize we're still
伙计们 你们知道
in extraordinarily horrendous trouble, right?
我们现在还有个大♥麻♥烦要解决吧
So what do we do?
我们该怎么办
Kick their Jurassic.
踢爆他们
Cowabunga!
飞檐走壁
Mikey!
麦奇
Goongala!
我来也
Maybe I need an upgrade.
我可能需要升级一下
Casey!
凯西
Awesome save, Red. Thanks.
漂亮 小红 谢谢
Cowabunga!
飞檐走壁
It's time for Mondo Gecko to open a can of--
看我壁虎小旋风...
Big feet.
脚好大
Mondo! Stay away from my pal, you alien freak!
小旋风 离我朋友远点儿 你们这群外星怪物
We must stop the black-hole weapon from being triggered.
你们必须阻止他们触发黑洞武器
Slash, Leatherhead, take that machine down now.
斯莱士 呆皮鳄 快搞定那机器
You destroy the weapon.
你去毁了武器
Not even a scratch.
毫发无损
Great Scott.
天呐
More are about to beam down.
还有这么多要干掉的啊
No! You vile, extinct--
不 你这卑鄙的...
Oh, drat.
糟了
No! Dino-freaks!
不 你们这些怪物
This battle is over. You have all lost.
战斗结束了 你们都输了
Leatherhead!
呆皮鳄
Foolish little one. You are coming with me.
小傻子 你跟我来
Mikey! Michelangelo!
麦奇 米开朗琪罗
Casey! No!
凯西 不
I'll come back for you!
我会回来救你的
We got to go, Sensei.
我们该走了 老师
Retreat. Everyone retreat!
撤退 所有人撤退
This little baby might come in hand--Ow!
这东西可能会派上用场...
Captain Mozar, sir,
莫萨首领
you have captured an Earth creature.
您抓住了一只地球生物
A mutant species of some kind, rare to the planet.
一个变异物种 在那个星球很罕见
I used to think dinosaurs were cool, but not you guys.
我以前觉得恐龙很酷 但你们一点也不酷
Why are you doing this, dino-dude?
你们为什么要这么做 怪物
Why can't you just leave Earth alone?
你们就不能不找地球的麻烦吗
Why? Because of the Kraang.
为什么吗 因为克朗
We will not let them take this planet.
我们不会让他们拿下这个星球
They want it as a hiding place from Dimension X,
他们想藏身在那里躲避X空间
a back door where we Triceratons cannot detect them.
这样我们三角龙就发现不了他们了
So we will simply destroy your planet
所以我们只要摧毁你们的星球
and all of the Kraang hiding there.
就能毁灭躲在上面的所有克朗
But we don't want the Kraang here either.
但我们也不想要克朗在地球上啊
Can't we all just get along?
我们就不能愉快共存吗
No.
不
The decision has been made by the Triceraton Emperor.
三角龙帝王已经决定了
It cannot be changed.
无法改变
Get off of me dorkasaurus.
放开我 呆子龙
Should I take him to the brig, sir?
要我带他去禁闭室吗 老大
No, ready the Psionic Extractor.
不用 准备好灵能提取器
The Psionic Extractor? But, sir...
灵能提取器吗 但 老大...
we only use it on our greatest war criminals.
我们只用它对付我们最恶劣的战犯
It is too horrible and cruel even for the likes of--
这太可怕也太残酷了 就算...
Silence! Do as I command.
闭嘴 照我说的做
That looks like it's really gonna hurt.
看起来真的很疼啊
More than you can possibly imagine, creature.
比你想象得更疼 小东西
We got to go back for them, Sensei.
我们要回去救他们 老师
We can't just leave them there.
不能就这么把他们丢在那里
And what about Mikey?
麦奇怎么办
What are they gonna do to him up there in that freaky ship--
他们在那艘破船里会把他怎么样
probe him?
检测他吗
First we must destroy the black-hole machine.
首先我们要摧毁黑洞机器
That is the priority.
这才首要任务
If we cannot stop this weapon,
如果我们无法阻止这武器
the entire world is doomed.
全世界都完了
Sensei, I think it's gonna take some time
老师 我觉得三角龙要修复
for the Triceratons to fix all the damage Slash caused.
斯莱士造成的破坏 应该要费些时间
We got to go after Mikey.
我们得去救麦奇
Even if we stop the generator,
就算我们停止了发生器
we still have to get him back.
我们还是要救他回来
Go, then. Save your brother.
那就去吧 去救你们的兄弟
April and I will stop the Triceratons and rescue our friends.
爱普莉尔和我会阻止三角龙 救出我们的朋友
Uh, by ourselves?
就我们俩吗
Uh, you're, uh, kidding, right, Sensei?
你开玩笑吧 老师
We will ally ourselves with someone even more powerful
我们要跟比变种大军更加强大的
than the Mighty Mutanimals.
支援力量结盟
Who, Sensei?
谁 老师
The Shredder.
施莱德
Is the Terran ready for psionic extraction?
地球生物准备好灵能提取了吗
Hold up, dino-dudes.
等一下 恐龙伙计
Let's talk about this.
我们先来谈谈
For reals, though.
真的
This machine will drain all of your knowledge
这机器会提取你所有关于
of Earth and the Kraang.
地球和克朗的知识
And in the process, your psyche will be sliced,
过程中 你的心智会被机器
diced, chopped, and removed
以各种方法
from your puny brain.
从你的小脑袋里提取出来
I don't have the biggest psycho,
虽然我不怎么聪明
but I like what I got.
但我还挺喜欢自己的
Activate the Extractor!
启动提取机器
Wow, yeah, so cool.
好酷啊
Look at that.
快看
It's like a triple rainbow, brah.
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表