剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
That's right, ninja.
没错 忍♥者
We yokai will steal all of your souls...
我们妖怪会把你们的灵魂都偷走
through your butt!
从你们的屁♥股♥里
Through your butt?
从你们的屁♥股♥里
What? That comes from real Japanese legend.
怎么 日本传说中就是这样的
Come on, let's head for the dojo.
快 我们去道场
We were raised together, Saki.
我们从小一起长大 佐崎
Do not make me fight you.
不要逼我跟你打
How could I not after so many lies?
你们骗了我那么多 我怎么能放过你们
After so much dishonor?
你们让我那样蒙羞
You only dishonor yourself.
只有你自己让自己蒙羞
You were always jealous. Always scheming.
你一向嫉妒 一向诡计多端
Always filled with hate.
一向心怀怨恨
Guys, you see that?
兄弟们 看到了吗
Fire!
着火了
Please, brother, do not make me do this!
兄弟 不要逼我
Saki, this whole place is coming down.
佐崎 这里快被烧毁了
Then we shall both perish here.
那我们就同归于尽吧
Tang Shen!
唐莘
Shen, wait!
莘 等等
We have to get in there.
我们得进去
Please, stop!
求你 住手
Shen!
莘
You will be mine to care for now, little one.
以后就由我照顾你了 孩子
I will call you Karai.
我给你取名卡莱
Splinter!
斯普林特
Shen!
莘
Everything's back to normal...finally.
终于一切回归正常了
Except for the part where we're stuck
除了我们被困在离家
thousands of miles from home and 16 years in the past!
千里之外的地方 还且还倒♥退♥了十六年
We might as well get used to it, guys.
还是早点习惯为好 兄弟们
Maybe being a yokai won't be so bad.
或许当妖怪也不是坏事
Yes! Finally, I found you.
太好了 终于找到你们了
Renet!
瑞奈特
It's good to see you too, Mikey.
我也很高兴见到你 麦奇
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
We've been stuck here for days!
我们都被困在这里好多天了
It's not my fault, seriously.
真的不能怪我
I've spent, like, the last six months
我近半年的时间
trying to hunt you guys down.
都在找你们
Why? Why did we have to come here?
为什么 我们为什么来了这里
Of all times? Of all places?
世界那么大 时间那么久
It was the scepter. It brought you here...
是因为权杖 它把你们带来这里
to make sure Splinter survived.
是想确保斯普林特活下来
Wait. So it's always been this way?
等等 所以一直都是这样吗
We were always destined to come here in time
我们注定要来这个时间的这里
and save Splinter's life?
救斯普林特一命吗
Can you just take us home now?
能快把我们带回家吗
My head is starting to hurt.
我头开始疼了
No problem.
没问题
Future New York, here we come.
未来的纽约 我们来了
Will we ever see you again, Renet?
我们还会再见面吗 瑞奈特
Let's hope not.
还是不要了
Maybe some day, Michelangelo.
或许会吧 米开朗琪罗
Good-bye, Turtle Warriors.
再见 神龟勇士
See you in history!
历史中再见
Let's go home, guys.
我们回家 兄弟们
It'll be good to see Master Splinter.
见到斯普林特大♥师♥一定会很开心
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表