剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Check out the Argosy Theater on Houston.
去豪斯顿街的阿格西影院瞧瞧
Me and my new homies are going to Coney Island.
我和我的新伙计要去趟康尼岛了
Hey! Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊
Let us out! Help!
放我们出去 救命啊
I don't know, sarge. I'm scared down to my skivvies.
不知道长官你怕不怕 反正我是怕死了
I wonder if these comet creeps can be communicated with.
不知道能不能和这些外星妖怪交流
Reasoned with.
跟它们讲道理
Perhaps a universal understanding of peace can be--
也许和平是全宇宙都明白的...
Eh, these ooze specs aren't working right.
这副望远镜好像坏了
Maybe I should call Donnie.
我该给多尼打个电♥话♥
It's not your specs, dude.
这不是你的望远镜 老兄
We searched every inch of the place.
我们把这地方都翻了个底朝天了
Karai's definitely not here.
卡莱肯定不在这里
Let's check one last time. Maybe there's a basement--
咱们再检查一次 说不定有个地下室...
Well, well, well.
妙极了
Comrade Zeck made good on info.
泽克同志的信息很准确
Turtle here... and strange human friend.
发现乌龟和奇怪的人类朋友
Another mutant?
又是个变异体
Dude, he's kind of rad.
这家伙有些犀利啊
Rad and strong.
不仅犀利而且牛逼
The July of Fourth. Fireworks do you nothing.
国♥庆♥烟花没有用的
Well, let's see what this does.
那尝尝这招吧
Goongala!
吃我这招
Okay, that didn't work.
好吧 这招也没啥用
No, Casey!
不 凯西
Raph! Wake up, Raph! Wake up!
拉斐 醒醒 拉斐 醒醒
Dude, Leo, this is so cool.
李奥 这地方帅爆了
Can we go on the Whirlwind? What about the Wheel of Fun?
咱能玩次大旋风不 或者欢乐轮
Ooh, can we play Robot Ringtoss? Please?
玩下机器人投圈吧 拜托了
You promised you wouldn't goof around, Mikey.
你保证过不吊儿郎当的 麦奇
Seriously.
拜托
We don't want to scare Karai off.
把卡莱吓跑了怎么办
She's got to know we're here by now, right?
她现在总该知道我们到了吧
Why doesn't she just come out?
她为什么不直接出来呢
Maybe she's not in her right mind.
也许她现在还没准备好
Or maybe she's worried she'll lose control
或者她担心会自己会失控
and attack us.
从而攻击我们
I feel so bad for her.
我真是为她感到难过
Hmm, no sign of her.
没有她的踪迹
I hope the guys are having better luck.
希望其他人运气好些
Whoa! Dude, I think I just saw her!
老哥 我好像看到她了
She went into the ghost house.
她跑到鬼屋里去了
This place isn't so bad.
这地方不算太恐怖嘛
It's just a painted board.
只不过是个人型板
That didn't scare me at all.
根本吓不到我
Have you been working out?
你最近有在健身吗
Mikey, don't let her escape.
麦奇 别让她跑了
I got her.
我发现她了
She's right here.
她在这里
Karai!
卡莱
Karai, we want to help you.
卡莱 我们想帮你
Don't you remember us?
你不记得我们了吗
Get it off, get it off!
把她扯开 把她扯开
She's trying to eat me! Karai, it's us.
她要吃了我 卡莱 是我们
It's me, Leo.
是我啊 李奥
Try and remember. Focus.
试着想起来 集中精神
Leo.
李奥
We want to help you, Karai.
我们想帮你 卡莱
Can you transform back?
你能变回人形吗
Karai!
卡莱
Are you here yet, Steranko?
你到了吗 斯特兰科
What's the deal, yo?
你怎么回事
Da, comrade, look behind you.
同志 回头看看
Rhino legs very fast.
犀牛腿跑得可快了
Good workout. Better than the Pilates.
锻炼的好机会 比练普拉提还好好
You can't do this!
你们不能这么做
We have friends that are gonna kick your butts!
我们朋友会揍扁你们的
So, other turtles are here?
剩下的小乌龟们也在这里吗
Da?
是吗
Turtles.
小乌龟们
Come out and play!
出来玩玩嘛
Gotcha.
找到了
If you surrender, the humans go free.
如果你们愿意投降 我们就放了那两个人类
Pinkie promise.
拉钩上吊一百年不许变哦
Forget it. We don't trust you dudes.
想都别想 我们不相信你们
You has no choice.
你们没得选
In five second, I pop humans' head like the blueberries.
五秒钟之内 我就会把那俩人类的脑袋打烂
Four, three, two, one!
四 三 二 一
Okay, don't hurt them!
好吧好吧 别伤害他们
Let's talk this over.
我们好好谈谈
Um, what do we call you guys now, anyway?
话说 现在该怎么称呼你们
You need mutant names.
你们需要变种名字啊
Um, and it just so happens
不巧
I am awesome at naming stuff.
我特别擅长取名字
How about...
你们觉得
Pork Rind and Chili Cheese Fry?
猪皮和中国小辣椒如何
Nyet, nyet.
不好 不好
Not so good names.
这名字不怎么样
How about Sprinkles and Hot Sauce?
那你们觉得点点和辣椒酱如何呢
Nyet.
不好
The Royal Weenies?
皇室香肠呢
Nyet!
不好
Then how about, um...
那你们觉得
Bebop and Rocksteady?
比波普和洛克斯代迪怎么样
Is that what you do?
你就这点能耐吗
Randomly name enemies based on stuff you see around you?
看到什么就取什么名字
Hey, it's not so bad.
没有那么糟糕啦
Kind of like the Rocksteady.
我还有点喜欢洛克斯代迪这个名字呢
You think you can get past my goggles, son?
你以为你能逃过我的护目镜追踪么 小子
I saw you a mile away.
我远远就看到你了
No one can face
休想在比波普
the Bebop and Rocksteady!
和洛克斯代迪面前撒野
I am not going to be called Bebop, got me?
我不要叫比波普 懂吗
That is the dumbest name ever!
这绝对是最蠢的名字了
He's got the retro-mutagen!
他拿到变种解药了
Retro-mutagen, huh?
变种解药
I'm wondering what it'll do to mutant turtles.
我很好奇喷到你们身上是个什么效果
Don't do it, Bebop.
别这样 比波普
Stop calling me that name, fool!
别这么叫我 蠢货
I hate that name! I hate that name!
我讨厌那个名字 我讨厌那个名字
Time for the next mutation, turtle.
再次变异的时候到了 小乌龟们
Mikey!
麦奇
Nyet!
不
Bebop, wait. Think with the brain for once.
比波普 等等 动脑子想想
Retro-mutagen can turn us human again.
变种解药能把我们变回人类
Wow, I didn't even think of that!
我都没想到这一点呢
Let's do the dizzle!
那我们用吧
And stop calling me Bebop, yo!
还有 别叫我比波普了
Nyet. Why do you get to be using it?
不 为什么是你用
You did not just Give it back.
你不能就这样 还给我
I had it first! Nyet, nyet, nyet!
我先拿到的 不不不
We need a better distraction.
我们需要更好地分散他们注意力
Get back here, snakey snake!
回来 小蛇蛇
Leo!
李奥
Sorry it took so long, April.
抱歉我们这么晚才来 爱普莉尔
I'll have you free in no time.
我马上就把你放出来
Thanks, Leo.
谢谢了 李奥
Oh, my aching brain.
我脑袋好疼啊
What hit me?
到底是什么打了我
It was that huge rhino dude.
是那个大犀牛
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表