剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Donatello, you rely too much on your mind,
多纳泰罗 你太过依赖自己的大脑
and not on your body.
忽视了你的身体
Be strong, like the mountain.
要变强 就像一座山
Leonardo.
李奥纳多
You must be the leader in body and spirit.
你要做精神与肉体的双重领袖
Be like the wind.
要像风一样
Let nothing weigh you down.
不要让任何事阻拦你的步伐
Sleep now, my sons.
晚安 我的儿子们
For your greatest trail awaits on the spiritual plane.
美妙而神奇的精神旅程就在前方
For the challenges you face there
你们所遇到的挑战
will be just as deadly as those you face in the real world.
会跟现实世界中的挑战一样惊险
Be warned.
要小心
Whoa, that was deep.
那段话真深刻
Master Splinter made our quest clear.
斯普林特大♥师♥说得很清楚
It's time we begin, ninjas.
我们该上路了 忍♥者们
Each of us will forge new armor and weapons,
我们都要打造新盔甲和新武器
then journey on alone,
然后单独上路
where we'll be challenged in the spirit realm,
我们将在精神幻地接受考验
the place where the unreal become real,
那是一个变虚幻为现实的地方
and we meet our ultimate fate.
我们会知晓自己的终极天命
Mikey, stay focused!
麦奇 集中注意力
Remember what Master Splinter said?
还记得斯普林特大♥师♥说的吗
The things we're gonna fight are just as dangerous as Shredder.
我们要对抗的东西跟施莱德一样危险
Hope you like pizza, you lucky magic deer!
希望你喜欢披萨 你这头幸运神鹿
It's time.
时间到了
Good luck, everyone.
祝大家好运
Kentou o.
保重
Kentou o.
保重
Wait!
等等
Wait!
等等
A foot soldier?
大脚帮战士
Was it real?
是真的吗
Okay, not cool.
情况不妙
Definitely not cool.
太不妙了
So much for finding a hidden pirate ship.
费这么大劲就让我来找海盗船吗
Waste of time.
真是浪费时间
Somebody's gotta be here keeping those torches lit.
有人在这里点着火把吧
Aw, sewer cakes.
这下惨了
For all I know, this isn't even the right direction.
据我所知 这根本连方向都不对
Boy, I really miss GPS guidance right now.
天 现在有GPS定位就好了
Whoa! What the--?
搞什么...
You're gonna bring the whole mountain down!
你们这样会掀翻整座山的
Unless... you don't care what happens
除非...你们不在乎怎么样
'cause you're an apparition from the spirit plane.
因为你们是精神世界中的幻影
I hate being right.
真讨厌 让我说对了
Who's there?
是谁
Come out!
快出来
Your camo is so weak, dog!
你的保护色弱爆了 哥们
Either I'm wrong about the camo,
要么我看错了保护色
or I'm about to fight a ten-eyed monster.
要么就是我要跟一个十只眼的怪物打
I was wrong about the camo!
果然是看错了保护色
Keep 'em coming.
尽管来吧
I can do this all day.
我奉陪到底
That's it?
就这样
I still got more arrows, guys.
我还有箭哦 各位
No. No, no, no, no--
不 不不不
No!
不
Not as tough as I thought.
其实也不过如此
Been a long time.
好久不见
Oh, man.
天哪
Rahzar?
莱扎尔
Good dog.
狗狗乖
Easy. Maybe I have a bone for you.
悠着点 我这里有骨头呢
Oh, you have many bones I can feast on.
你是有不少骨头 可以让我美餐一顿
I would have been way more into this spirit quest
早知道要来打大脚帮
if I knew I'd get to slap some Foot around.
我肯定会对这个精神之旅更感兴趣的
Fishface? Here?
鱼脸怪 怎么在这
That temper fizzles fast under water, doesn't it?
你的火气在水下很容易消对吗
You want to bring half the mountain down?
你们想砍倒半座山吗
Fine with me.
我奉陪
Hey, this Seishin syuyou is way easier than I thought.
这个精神之旅比我想象的容易很多啊
All it takes is
就只需要
a little quick thinking and--oh!
动动脑筋...
We're just getting started.
现在才开始呢
Let's see how quick your thinking is
等我把你的脑袋拍到石头上
when I smash your head into the rocks.
再来看看你脑筋动得多快吧
Tiger Claw?
虎爪
No, you're just a spirit, too.
不 你也只是幻象
You can't be real.
你不可能是真的
Does that feel real to you?
这样够真实吗
Absolutely.
绝对够
What is it?
那是什么
What is your lesson?
你想教训我吗
Lesson?
教训
You've already failed.
你已经失败了
The Shredder.
施莱德
You are too weak to stand without your master.
没有你的师♥父♥ 你根本无法立足
You can hardly stand at all.
你连站都站不稳
Pause, pause!
停 停
Give me a second, spirit dude!
让我歇会好吗 幻象老兄
Okay, Mikey.
好吧 麦奇
What did Master Splinter say?
斯普林特大♥师♥怎么说的来着
Be still and calm like the forest.
要如森林般冷静镇定
Not now, kitty.
别闹 猫咪
Need to focus.
我需要集中注意力
If I concentrate, I can beat him.
如果我集中精神 我一定能打败他
Focus.
集中
Focus.
集中
Oh! No.
不好
I gotta stand my ground.
我得坚守住我的领地
Immovable, right?
不可动摇
And they say you're the smart one?
他们说你很聪明
I'm twice your size and three times your strength.
我块头比你大一倍 力量是你的三倍
You will fall!
你会倒下的
Be strong, like the mountain.
坚强 如山一般
Breathe, Raph.
深呼吸 拉斐
Splinter is right.
斯普林特说得对
I need to concentrate
我需要把注意力
and focus my anger.
集中到我的愤怒上
Sharpen it.
磨砺愤怒
Give it form.
使其成形
Ready for another swim?
准备好再去游一回了吗
I bet your toys don't work so well under water.
你这小玩意儿在水下可就不好使了吧
Eat it.
吃我一招
Your wounded leg is like a ball-and chain,
你受伤的那条腿就是个累赘
dragging you toward defeat.
拖累你失败
Shredder is right.
施莱德说得对
My injury is always gonna hold me back.
我的伤会一直拖累我
I can't win.
我赢不了
Unless... the pain is just in my mind.
除非...疼痛只是我的想象
It's just an excuse.
只是我的借口
It's not real.
并非真实
It is time we end this, turtle.
到此为止了 乌龟
I agree.
我同意
I beat you on the spirit plane,
我在精神幻地打败了你
and one day, I'll beat you in the real world.
总有一天 我也会在真实世界中打败你
I'm ready.
我准备好了
If you knock me into the mud one more time, Red...
如果你再把我踢到地上 红毛...
Oh? What are you gonna do about it?
怎么 你要怎么办
Finally!
终于成功了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表