剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
No, no.
不 不
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不
What are you looking for, Mikey?
你在找什么 麦奇
The TV remote, duh!
电视遥控器啊
Where are you?
你在哪
Got a text from Casey.
凯西发了条短♥信♥
Oh, no, he's on some kind of crazy mission.
不好 他在搞什么疯狂行动
I got to go handle this.
我得去处理下
Want some help?
要帮忙吗
I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.
肯定不会有什么事的
No. It's gone forever.
不 它永远地去了
Farewell, sweet TV-controlling device.
永别了 亲爱的电视控制装置
You made our lives so much better.
你曾给我们的生活带来无穷的欢乐
You were a true friend in times of--
曾几何时 你是一位真挚的朋友
Wait, here it is.
等等 不就在这吗
That's it, Gorrick army.
我受够了 格里克军团
You are angering Crognard's enormous pecs.
克罗格纳德的胸肌很生气 后果很严重
Um, Crognard, the Gorricks outnumber us 1,000 to 1.
克罗格纳德 我们可是要以一敌千
You realize we're doomed, right?
你知道我们死定了吧
Never tell Crognard the odds!
不要给克罗格纳德算数
Oh, snap!
好惨
Xever, let's get those robot legs moving.
赛弗 麻利点 动起来
Back off, man. We talked about this.
你够了 我跟你都说过了
You are not the boss of me.
你不是我的老大
Technically I'm Field Commander when Tiger Claw's not around,
理论上说 虎爪不在我就是战地指挥官
which means I am your boss.
说明我就是你的老大
Yeah, yeah, whatever.
好吧 随你便吧
Just wait till those turtles hear about this.
就让龟龟们见识下我的本事吧
Goongala!
吃我一击
The class is Pain 101.
本节课教授《初级疼痛》
Your instructor is Casey Jones.
教官名叫凯西·琼斯
Did you really just say that, kid?
你说什么傻话呢 小屁孩
Doggie, fetch!
狗狗 接住
I grow tired of you--
我受够你了...
I'm gonna enjoy taking this kid apart piece by piece.
我会享受把他一片片撕碎的过程
Bring it on, freaks.
来吧 丑八怪
I ain't going down without busting a few fangs.
不打断你的狗牙我是不会倒下的
Only way I bust a fang
我的牙要断
is if I'm chewing on your mask.
也是咬你面具的时候断的
Come on. Hold up.
走吧 等等
A little help?
帮个忙啊
Have you taken too many pucks to the head?
你脑袋是不是被冰球砸坏了
No way can you beat those two alone.
你不可能一个人把那俩打败的
Well, I stopped them from stealing this case, didn't I?
我至少有阻止他们偷走这个箱子
What's so important you'd risk your stupid life for?
这东西到底有多重要你非得拼命
I don't know. Let's find out.
不知道 看看呗
Dangerous chemicals.
危险化学药品
Good things we were flinging this case around.
我们居然还一路荡着箱子
We'll take it back to Donnie.
我们把它拿回去给多尼
He'll know what they are.
他知道这是什么
Come on. No way.
走吧 别想
You take it to Donnie.
你把它拿给多尼
I'm going after Shredder.
我要去追施莱德
Are you crazy?
你疯了吧
Shredder is a dangerous assassin.
施莱德是个危险的杀手
You don't stand a chance!
你不可能成功的
I mean, not even the slightest chance,
没有一丝一毫可能
the tiniest, tiniest, ittiest, bittiest--
一微一纳一皮可能都没有
I get it!
别说了
Go take your little case to Donnie.
把箱子拿回去给多尼
Casey Jones works better alone.
凯西·琼斯是独行侠
Alone-- Are you serious?
独行 你开什么玩笑
Casey, wait!
凯西 等等
Casey!
凯西
Fear not, Karai.
别怕 卡莱
Soon you will be cured of this vile mutation.
你很快就会从这恶心的变异躯体中解脱
Isn't that right, Stockman?
我说的没错吧 斯托克曼
Of course, sir.
没错 大♥师♥
You had better arrive at a solution soon.
你最好快点找到解药
Master Shredder, the Purple Dragons have arrived.
施莱德大♥师♥ 紫龙帮到了
Lord Shredder.
施莱德大人
We have found more of the chemical components you've been seeking.
我们找到了更多您想要的化学药品
Excellent. I am impressed, Hun.
很好 我很满意 韩小龙
Master, given your Karai issue,
大♥师♥ 鉴于卡莱的情况
we have no equipment for such work.
我们没有治愈她对应的设备
Then find me the equipment, you imbecile.
那就赶紧给我找 你这笨蛋
Yes, Master Shredder.
是的 施莱德大♥师♥
You could take over the factory where we found the chemicals.
您可以去我们找到化学药品的工厂
It is on our turf.
在我们的地盘上
It would be my honor to show it to you personally, Master Shredder.
我很乐意亲自带您参观 施莱德大♥师♥
Very well. Proceed.
很好 走吧
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
You just let Casey go off on his own?
你放凯西一个人走了吗
Let him?
我放他走
What was I supposed to do, chain him to a wall?
不然我还能怎样 把他锁在墙上吗
I told him not to go.
我叫他别走
For real?
至于吗
My bad. Sorry, Donnie.
对不起 抱歉 多尼
Well, I'm stumped.
我算是被难住了
I have no idea what this chemical is.
我不知道这是什么化学药剂
It's not Mutagen-based.
不是变异原制成的
Maybe it is an explosive.
或许真是种爆♥炸♥药剂
The thing is, we've seen Stockman's lab,
问题是 我们看过斯托克曼的实验室
and he doesn't have the equipment
他也没有设备
to synthesize these chemicals.
合成这种药剂
Only Mutagen.
只能合成变异原
Mm, what kind of place would have equipment like that?
什么地方才会有那种设备啊
Don't talk with your mouth full.
吃东西的时候别说话
And eating cheesy balls?
吃的还是芝士球
Do you even know what's in that?
你知道那里面都有什么吗
It's all-natural, brah.
纯天然原料制成的 老兄
De-enriched corn husks,
烂玉米壳
hydrogenated styrodextrin,
氢化物
red dye 42-- Mmm.
42号♥红色染色剂 嗯
Tri-nucleonized-- What?
三核苷酸 什么
It's not all-natural, Mikey.
并不全是天然原料 麦奇
In fact, it's probably slightly radioactive.
其实好像还含有一点放射性物质
Manufactured by Auman Chemicals, New York.
纽约奥曼化学品公♥司♥制♥造♥
Wait a sec, that place is in Chinatown, right?
等等 那个地方在唐人街对吧
It is.
是的
It's the biggest chemical manufacturing plant in the city.
那是纽约最大的化学品制♥造♥工厂
And if it's in Chinatown,
如果在唐人街
that means it's controlled by the Purple Dragons, right?
也就是说那是由紫龙帮控制的 对吧
Cheesy balls for the win!
芝士球好棒
Everything you need, Master Shredder,
您需要的一切 施莱德大♥师♥
from mixing vats, extrusion machines,
不论是混合槽 挤压器
kilns, bottling facilities-- you name it.
窑炉 还是瓶装设备 都应有尽有
You've done well to bring this factory to my attention, Hun.
这家工厂你做得很好 韩小龙
It will be adequate for my plans.
足够我实行计划了
I have one request.
我有一个请求
Since this factory is on Dragon territory,
鉴于这家工厂在紫龙帮的地盘上
perhaps I should be in charge.
或许应该由我来负责
So be it.
那就你负责吧
Success is to be rewarded,
成功之人应得奖赏
as failure is to be punished.
失败之人应得惩罚
Looking for me?
找我吗
I will make your end swift, boy.
我会让你死个痛快 小子
I ain't afraid of you!
我不害怕你
Okay.
好
I might be a little afraid of you.
我可能有点怕你
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表