剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
I'm sorry I went after Speed Demon without you.
抱歉我没跟你商量就去找飙车狂魔
It's fine.
没事
Me and the guys have been making our own plan
我跟兄弟们已经在商讨计划
to bring that freak down.
准备一举拿下那个抽八卦
Donnie, you and I know the hot rod
多尼 你也清楚 那辆改装车
is the best chance we got.
是我们唯一的希望
We need to team up on this.
我们得联手对付他
I don't know.
再说吧
I need your sweet scientific genius, Don.
我需要你的科学头脑 多尼
Please?
拜托了
All right, I have an idea. A crazy, awesome idea!
好吧 我想到了一个非常赞的主意
This. Is. Amazing!
真 是 太棒了
Yeah, I know. And it's almost ready.
我知道 就快准备好了
I just have to figure out the problem
只剩一个问题需要解决
with the artificial intelligence
就是车载计算机系统的
for the onboard computer system.
人工智能服务
Here chick chick chick...
小鸡仔 小鸡仔
Where are you, little chicky chick chick chick?
你去哪儿啦 小鸡仔 小鸡仔
Oh, snap!
糟了
What?! Holy toledo!
我靠 这什么鬼
Oh, not again! Mikey!
怎么又这样 麦奇
Just what I need, another mutant!
真是太体贴了 又一只变种
Whoa! What's she doing?!
我去 它这是要干什么
It's...It's communicating with us!
它... 它在跟我们交流
Those are complex equations!
这些等式非常复杂
Maybe we don't need artificial intelligence.
也许我们不需要人工智能服务
Maybe we just need...
我们只需要...
Dr. Cluckingsworth, M.D.!
咯咯鸡博士 是医学博士哦
Uh, yes, maybe Dr. Cluckingsworth...
好吧 也许咯咯鸡博士...
M.D., bro. M.D.
医学博士 是医学博士哦
Um, so, Doctor?
好吧 博士
Can you interface with the hot rod's computer?
你能不能跟改装车上的电脑交流
All right, Donnie, what are we doing here?
好了 多尼 叫我们来这里干什么
I give you...
请欣赏...
The Turtle Racer!
神龟赛车
So your co-pilot...
所以你的副驾驶
is a chicken?!
是一只鸡吗
She's the onboard navigator!
它可是车载导航
You guys really think this...
你们真觉得这辆...车
car is gonna stop that maniac?
能阻止那个疯子吗
Without a doubt, Leo.
绝对的 李奥
With this baby, Casey Jones can't be beat!
开着这辆宝车 凯西·琼斯将战无不胜
Well, that's it.
行了
You're gonna end up turning into street pizza.
你肯定会变成街头披萨
Street pizza?
街头披萨
That's like one of my top ten favorite pizzas!
这是我最喜欢的十种披萨之一
Don't worry, April,
别担心 爱普莉尔
With all the Kraang technology we put into the hot rod,
我们在改装车上用到了很多克朗技术
it's one of the safest cars on the road.
这将是最安全的车之一
What was that?
这啥玩意儿
Oh, that's a highly volatile,
这是一颗带有辐射的
radioactive mutagen egg.
爆♥炸♥性变种鸡蛋
But don't worry. It's perfectly safe.
别担心 肯定不会有事
Sorta.
应该吧
All right. We got the plan down, right?
好了 各位都清楚了吧
As long as you can keep up in that thing!
只要你们那辆车跟得上我们
What's wrong, Doc?
怎么了 博士
Guys, look out! Here he comes!
兄弟们 小心点 他来了
Roger that, Casey! And remember, stick to the plan!
收到 凯西 记得按计划行事
So ya wanna play chicken, eh?!
要来挑战吗[玩鸡]
Sorry, Doc.
无意冒犯
He's doing it again! He's ditching us!
他又这样 又要扔下我们
Nope, this time it's all part of the plan!
不是 这刚好是我们计划的一部分
I'm gonna splatter you across the road!
我要让你横尸路边
I'll grind ya in my grill like the bug you are!
我要把你像碾死一只虫子一样碾死
This'll slow ya down, freak!
这个可以让你减减速 丑八怪
Okay!
再出发
Casey...We got him!
凯西 我们抓到他了
That'll show ya not to mess with Casey Jones!
知道不能招惹凯西·琼斯了吧
Not so tough without your car, huh? Huh?!
现在你牛逼不起来了吧
Where am I? What happened?
这是哪里 发生什么事了
What are you?!
你是什么
You're not a mutant?
你不是变种
Well, if he's not the mutant, that must mean the...
如果他不是变种 那就是说...
More mutant power!
更强大的变种力量
That's what I'm talking about!
我说的就是这个
Ya like that? Yeah? Well, it's all me, baby!
你喜欢吗 快来看我的啊
Donnie?!
多尼
Yeah, baby!
厉害吧哈哈哈
You stupid, ugly, pickle-headed...
你这个无敌丑陋傻♥逼♥...
If I could... Just start this thing up...
先让我 把车子发动起来...
What happened? It's the car!
怎么了 是那辆车
The car is the mutant!
那辆车才是变种
It's alive somehow, and it's got Donnie!
不知为什么那辆车就活了 而且抓了多尼
Casey, wait! We need a plan!
凯西 等等 我们需要制定个计划
I got one!
我有计划了
Get Donnie outta that mutant monstrosity pronto!
就是马上把多尼从那个变种怪物手里救出来
How far is he, Doc?
他离我们还有多远 博士
Time to see what this baby can really do.
是时候看看这玩意儿的真本事了
You again?
又是你
Let my friend go, freak!
放开我的朋友 丑八怪
Or I'll take us both down!
否则我把你们两个都灭了
Never gonna happen, Casey Jones!
想得美 凯西·琼斯
Donatello belongs to Speed Demon now, baby!
多纳泰罗现在属于飙车狂魔了 小子
You know, I'm a sporting guy.
其实我是个喜欢冒险的人
So how 'bout we race for it?
所以要不我们比赛吧
You win, you get your friend back.
你赢的话我就把你朋友还给你
I win, I get your super hot rod
我赢的话你那超级炫酷的改装车
and all that sa-weet technology!
还有你的高科技就归我
Fair enough.
没问题
And I get you, Casey Jones--
那就说定了 凯西·琼斯
the only driver worthy of my competition.
你是唯一一个配得上我的对手
Well, I am super dope.
我真是太炫酷了
It's a deal!
就这么说定了
First one to dead man's curve...
第一个到达死亡弯道的人...
wins.
就算赢
Starting...now!
现在...开始
Dudes, we need some faster wheels.
哥们 我们得开快点
What are they doing?
他们在干什么
Looks like a race to me.
我看好像是在比赛
Is that hideous thing Donnie?
那个奇丑无比的玩意儿是多尼吗
I can't pass him!
我无法超过他
Ow! Speed Demon's gonna win the race, the car,
飙车狂魔会赢得这场比赛 赢到那辆车
and a brand-new driver! Yeah, baby!
并且赢回一个新司机 加油吧
Hang on back there, Doc!
坐稳了 博士
Time to win this thing!
我们赢下这场比赛吧
Goongalaa!
我来也
All right, Doc! Time for autopilot!
好 博士 开启自动驾驶
Hey, road freak! You're going down!
飙车丑八怪 你输定了
Where the heck did he go?!
他人去哪里了
You're going down!
你输定了
Suck on this, sucka!
尝尝这个 废柴
See ya at the finish line, Casey Jones!
我们终点线见喽 凯西·琼斯
I don't care about winning the race!
我才不在乎能不能赢这场比赛
I just want my friend back!
我只想救回我的朋友
Ugh! Goongalaa!
我来也
Donnie! You all right?
多尼 你没事吧
I--yeah, I-I think so.
我 应该没事吧
I'm gonna chew you up and spit you out, Jones!
我要把你嚼碎了再吐出来 琼斯
Oh, no.
不好
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表