剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Slash, are you okay?
斯莱士 你没事吧
Raphael.
拉斐尔
What did Shredder do to you?
施莱德对你们做了什么
They don't look so good.
他们看上去不大好
We've got to get them back to the lair, guys.
我们得把他们带回藏身处去
Your escape was very fortuitous.
你们能逃脱实在是太走运了
Shredder is not one easily eluded.
施莱德可不好轻易糊弄
Ah, we're just glad you two are okay.
我们很高兴你们俩没事
Are you sure?
你确定吗
'Cause something seems off about you two.
你们俩看上去有点奇怪
They did do something to us.
他们的确对我们做了些什么
Yes, it's all coming back now.
没错 现在我都想起来了
We were being experimented upon by Shredder.
我们被施莱德拿来做实验
Experimented on?
做实验
He had these strange little worm creatures,
他拿了那些奇怪的小虫子
and then--and then...
然后 然后...
Dude, don't leave us hanging.
伙计 话别说到一半啊
Let me get you some water.
我给你拿点水
Splinter!
斯普林特
This can't be happening.
这不可能
How could you, Slash?
你怎么能这样 斯莱士
Splinter must be...
必须 消灭
destroyed!
斯普林特
You'll never hurt Sensei again.
我不会让你再伤害老师的
Leo, check up on Splinter.
李奥 去看看斯普林特怎么样了
Sensei?
老师
Rockwell's gone crazy too.
洛克伍尔也疯了
A little help, Raph.
来帮个忙 拉斐
Don't make me hurt you, Slash.
别逼我伤到你 斯莱士
Don't make me laugh, monster.
别逼我笑你 怪兽
I don't know what's come over you, Doc,
我不知道你是怎么了 博士
but snap out of it!
快清醒一下
Rockwell, why are you doing this?
洛克伍尔 你为什么要这么做
It is the will of the master.
这是主人的意愿
He's mind-controlled.
他被人控制了
Shredder desires one of the turtles.
施莱德想要一只乌龟
I volunteer to go kick his butt
我自愿去揍他一顿
right after I kick yours.
不过得先等我揍你一顿再说
Rockwell, fall back!
洛克伍尔 撤退
Raph!
拉斐
Sensei, me and Donnie will stay with you.
老师 我和多尼留下陪你
I will survive.
我死不了
You must save your brother.
你必须去救你兄弟
Go!
快去
We need this door open now!
我们得快把门打开
They stole the party wagon!
他们把拉风战车偷走了
The Shellraiser's fully operational.
御风战车已经准备完毕
Let's go!
我们走
Donnie, slow 'em down.
多尼 拖住他们
Taking out the trash.
发射垃圾导弹
Deploying battering ram.
启用重装滚筒
That's close enough, turtles.
够了 乌龟们
Oil slick! Oil slick!
小心油滑 小心油滑
They got away with Raph.
他们带着拉斐跑了
At least we know where they're going.
至少我们知道他们要去哪
Looks like we're gonna do what Raph wanted after all,
看来我们还是得做拉斐之前想做的事
take the fight to Shredder.
跟施莱德大干一场
Where am I?
这是哪里
Slash, Rockwell, snap out of it!
斯莱士 洛克伍尔 清醒一下
It's no use.
没用的
With my mind control serum coursing through their brains,
他们的大脑中有我的大脑控制血清
resistance is futile.
抵抗是徒劳的
I'm really lousy at taking orders.
我真的很讨厌听人发号♥施令
Ask Leo.
问问李奥吧
We'll see.
走着瞧
Okay, that is disgusting.
这玩意儿真的好恶心
I just realized we don't have a strategy.
我刚意识到我们还没制定好计划
Um, shouldn't we make a plan?
我们不该制定个计划吗
Forget the plan.
别管什么计划了
Leatherhead, get ready to make a door.
呆皮鳄 准备开道
Where am I?
这是哪里
Your new home, mutant.
你的新家 变种
Shredder.
施莱德
Finally, I've been waiting for this.
终于 我等这一刻等了很久了
Stop.
住手
Now bow to me.
向我下跪
Attack me!
攻击我
Harder. Without mercy.
用尽全力 不要留情
Enough.
够了
It's Raph!
是拉斐
Raph, do it. End this.
拉斐 动手 结束这一切
What is he waiting for?
他在等什么
Raphael is mine now to control...
拉斐尔现在听我的号♥令
As are your other mutant friends.
跟你们的其他变种朋友一样
No escape for you, reptiles.
你们跑不了了 卑鄙爬虫
Raph?
拉斐
Now, let us welcome you properly.
我们好好给你们接风洗尘吧
Raph, snap out of it, man!
拉斐 清醒一下
Shredder's the enemy.
施莱德才是敌人
You are the enemy.
你们才是敌人
Let us see what my new servants can do.
看看我的新手下有什么本事
You take Slash; I'll take fly boy.
你对付斯莱士 我对付那个会飞的家伙
I am your friend, Slash.
我是你的朋友 斯莱士
Not anymore!
不再是了
Get off of me, bug boy.
离我远点 臭虫子
You look delicious.
你看上去很美味啊
Hey, watch the mandibles, you jerk.
打人不打嘴 混♥蛋♥
Your pathetic ninjutsu is no match
你们可悲的忍♥者术
for the power of my mind.
根本不是我强大意念的对手
Whoa! No fair with the ice guns!
你用冰枪打根本不公平
Raph, you've got to break Shredder's control.
拉斐 你得摆脱施莱德的控制
This isn't you. Where's that crazy temper?
这不是真正的你 原来的暴脾气呢
Don't be a fool.
别傻了
There's nothing you can say, Leonardo.
你说什么都不管用的 李奥纳多
Break free, you jerk!
摆脱他 笨蛋
I think I get it.
我懂了
You can't feel emotion because you're Shredder's puppet.
你没有任何感觉是因为你被施莱德控制了
As a matter of fact,
说实话
I'll bet you like doing whatever Shredder tells you.
施莱德让你做什么你肯定喜欢去做
You probably love it.
说不定还会大爱
Raph?
拉斐
How's it going, brother?
怎么样了 兄弟
Stockman, what is going on?
斯托克曼 怎么回事
I don't know, sir.
我不知道 先生
Leo, you're a genius.
李奥 你真是天才
Something you're obviously not, Rockwell.
现在的你显然不是真正的你 洛克伍尔
So you can make me slap myself.
所以你才控制我扇自己耳光
If you had a brain to go with your powers,
如果你能控制自己的能力
you might actually--ow--be smarter than a gibbering baboon!
你可能...不会像个傻♥逼♥狒狒一样
What?
什么
How dare you?
岂有此理
A reptilian-brained evolutionary throwback--
爬虫革命性返祖...
Sorry about the insults, Doc.
抱歉侮辱你 博士
No, they were necessary,
没事 这是必需的
although complete fabrications.
尽管是完全胡说
Agree to disagree.
同意你不同意
Now blast that worm out of Slash!
快把虫子从斯莱士身体里弄出来
It is time I end this experiment.
是时候结束这场实验了
Turtles, Mutanimals, get him!
神龟们 变种大军 拿下他
Another time.
下次再陪你们玩
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表