剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
I don't see the fish/bird/worm thing.
我没看到那个又鱼又鸟又虫子的东西
I see clouds. I'm flying through them
我看到了云 我正在飞过云层
faster and faster.
越来越快
Do you see the hole?
你看到那个坑了吗
Yeah, over here. Guys!
看到了 在这里 兄弟们
Guys, do you hear me?
兄弟们 听到了吗
Are you all right?
你们还好吗
Leo! Leo, yes! We're okay.
李奥 李奥 我们没事
But we're running out of time.
但是我们快没时间了
Leo, wait!
李奥 等等
I'm right on top of us.
我就在我们上方
Leo, are you I'm fine.
李奥 你... 我没事
I'm not going to let a little pain stop me.
我不会让一点小痛打倒的
What about you?
你呢
No worries. I'm getting the hang of this.
我没事 交给我就行
I just need to hit myself right between the eyes.
我只需要打中我的双眼之间就可以
Got it by the gills.
我拉住它的鳃了
Gross!
好恶心
Hold on! Holding!
坚持住 没问题
They may not get to us in time.
他们可能无法及时救出我们
Almost got it.
快好了
Almost got it.
快好了
I don't got it.
还没好
Not that easy.
休想轻易甩掉我们
I don't think easy is part of the plan.
好像确实不会太容易
Hold your breath.
屏住呼吸
Leo, you okay?
李奥 你没事吧
No!
不
Leo, I remember something.
李奥 我想起来了
Casey and Donnie hit it on its head.
凯西和多尼打到了它的头
It lost balance! Worth a try.
它就失去平衡了 值得一试
Get ready to jump. Jump?
准备好往下跳 跳
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
It plugged the hole.
它把坑口堵住了
That's good, right?
这是好事对吧
No, that's bad.
哪是什么好事
The pressure from below has to escape somehow.
下面的压力得释放出去才行
If the geyser can't erupt,
如果间歇泉无法外喷
the whole mountain'll explode.
那整座山都会爆♥炸♥
Guys!
兄弟们
Move!
快上来
Finally! Are we glad to see you guys.
终于得救了 见到你们太好了
Yes! Thanks, Red--
是啊 谢谢 红...
April, your eyes--
爱普莉尔 你的眼睛...
They're still--
他们还是...
Yeah, I can't see anything right now.
嗯 我现在看不到任何东西
The creature must be in total darkness.
那东西一定也什么都看不见
Guys, exploding mountain, remember?
各位 山要爆♥炸♥了 还记得吗
Avalanche!
山崩了
Wait!
等等
I can see.
我能看到了
I can see again!
我又能看到了
This way!
这边
Yes!
棒
We did it! We're alive!
我们逃出来了 我们还活着
April, thanks.
爱普莉尔 谢谢
Thanks for what?
谢我什么
I'd still be at the farm if not for you.
要不是你 我现在还在农庄里呢
You really inspired me.
你真的鼓励了我
Leo.
李奥
You guys were awesome!
你们真是太棒了
It's good to have you back, bro.
你回来真是太好了 兄弟
It's good to be back.
能回来真好
Yeah, I mean, if you're not leading,
是啊 如果你不当老大
who am I supposed to complain about?
那让我抱怨谁去
April.
爱普莉尔
I--I'm really sorry I tested
我真的很抱歉
that neurotransmitter on you.
在你身上测试神经递质器
I'm not. Without that psychic link,
没事啊 要是不跟那东西通灵
we'd have lost you guys.
我们可能就救不回你们了
Plus it was cool to see
再说了 能通过
through someone else's eyes for a change.
其它人的眼睛看东西真的很棒
Even if it was a giant mutant beast.
即便那是个变种巨怪
But the link's broken now.
但是现在联♥系♥断了
The Chimera's finally gone.
我们终于摆脱喀迈拉了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表