剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Right there!
就在那里
Turtles... free?
小乌龟们 被放出来了
What do we do, Leo?
我们该怎么办 李奥
You three go after Karai.
你们三去追卡莱
Me, Raph, and Mikey will take Rocksteady.
我和拉斐麦奇对付洛克斯代迪
Hey, rhino man!
大犀牛人
You want some retro-mutagen?
你想要变异解药吗
Whoa, wicked.
好棒
This was my favorite fun house as a kid.
这可是我小时候最喜欢的鬼屋啊
Careful. He's close.
小心 他离我们很近
Invisible. He's--
无影无踪 他...
Oh, I hate that!
我讨厌这个
I hate it when stuff jumps out at you!
我最烦有东西在面前突然出现了
I know exactly what you mean.
我明白你的意思
Don't worry. I would never hit a lady.
别担心 我不会打女人的
But I'll trip her.
但我可以把她绊倒
Come out, lowly cowards!
出来 低等鼠辈
Come and get us, Rocksteady!
来抓我们啊 洛克斯代迪
Hey, Rocksteady.
在这里哦 洛克斯代迪
Looking for some retro-mutagen?
想要变异解药吗
All aboard the turtle coaster!
大家都上龟龟过山车
Here he comes.
他来了
Doesn't this thing move any faster?
这东西能再快点吗
Eat it, rhino!
吃我一脚 大犀牛
Mikey! Mikey!
麦奇 麦奇
You will give me retro-mutagen now!
马上把变异解药给我
Come out, pig! Show yourself!
出来 蠢猪 快快现身
His name's Bebop.
他叫比波普
My name is not Bebop!
我不叫比波普
Oh, dang.
糟了
Turtles, give retro-mutagen.
乌龟们 给我变异解药
Put him down first.
先把他放开
I don't trust you.
我不相信你
I has your word you give?
我又怎么能相信你
You has my word.
我保证
Thanks, bro.
谢谢 兄弟
Retro-mutagen now!
快把解药给我
You want it? Take it!
想要吗 给你
No! You gave word!
你保证过的
But I didn't!
但我没有啊
Oh, no.
不
Hey, horn head.
大头角
Booyakasha!
我来也
There is.
搞定
Rocksteady!
洛克斯代迪
Eat it!
吃我一招
You picked the wrong night to mess with me, girl.
今晚你不该招惹我 姑娘
Everyone okay?
大家都还好吧
I think I only sprained a leg or two.
应该就扭伤了一条腿吧
Karai, I know you're here.
卡莱 我知道你在这里
Come out. You don't have to be afraid anymore.
快出来 你不用再害怕了
We can help you.
我们可以帮你
With this.
用这个
It doesn't work. Donnie?
没起作用 多尼
I told you, Leo. Karai is special.
我说过了 李奥 卡莱很特别
She's not a normal mutant.
她不是普通的变种
It was all for nothing?
那一切都白费了吗
It doesn't matter.
没事的
You can come home with us, Karai.
你可以跟我们一起回家 卡莱
We'll take care of you, I promise.
我们会照顾你 我保证
No.
不行
Too dangerous.
太危险了
My mind is going.
我的人性在消失
Then--then why did you want us to find you?
那你为什么让我们找到你
Wanted to say good-bye...
想说再见...
to all of you.
跟你们所有人
No! Karai!
不 卡莱
We'll figure out a way to help you, Karai.
我们会想办法帮你的 卡莱
I promise.
我保证
Guys,
各位
Bebop and Rocksteady are gone.
比波普和洛克斯代迪不见了
Ah, let them go.
让他们走吧
The next time I see them, they won't walk away.
下次再让我看到他们 他们就走不掉了
Come on, team.
走吧 队友们
Let's go home.
我们回家
What is this?
怎么回事
We has Karai, Shredder.
我们抓到卡莱了 施莱德
Just like you ask.
如您吩咐
My daughter, do not fear.
我的女儿 不要害怕
I will soon cure you of this terrible affliction.
我马上就会治好你的
And then we will have our revenge.
然后我们就去复仇
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表