剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Booyakashaaa!
我来也
You two idiots couldn't even perform one simple task!
你们俩白♥痴♥连一个任务都完不成
What happened?
发生了什么
Turtle scum, trying to sneak into lairs again!
那些破乌龟 又想闯进我们的地盘
We drove them away, Master Shredder.
已经赶走了 施莱德大♥师♥
I assure you we can handle them.
我向您保证我们能够处理
If the Turtles break in here again,
要是乌龟们再闯进来
I assure you I will handle all of you.
我向你们保证 我会把你们处理掉
Hold still, Raph. I think it's sprained.
稳住 拉斐 好像扭伤了
You're gonna have to stay off your feet
你得坐下来
for awhile and heal up.
好好疗伤
I'll heal later.
回头再说
Right now, I'm down for a little sweet revenge.
现在 我要给他们点颜色瞧瞧
You proved your foolishness once,
你已经证明了自己的愚蠢
there is no need to prove it again.
不必再来一次
Sensei, we have to get one of those brain control worms.
老师 我们得抓一只脑虫回来
It's the only way Donnie can create a cure for Karai.
只有这样多尼才能想办法救卡莱
I appreciate the effort.
谢谢你们的努力
But you must remember your lives
但是你们要记住
are just as important to me, my sons.
我也很在乎你们的安危 儿子们
And because of that, no missions until Raphael's leg heals.
正因如此 等拉斐尔痊愈之后再出战
What? Not again.
什么 别这样
Don't sideline the rest of the team cause I'm down, Sensei!
不要因为我负伤就不让他们出去啊 老师
I have made my decision.
我意已决
Rest and get well, my son.
你好好休息 孩子
Sorry, guys.
对不起 各位
Don't worry about it, Raph.
不要担心 拉斐
We can't rely on technology to get us in there.
我们不能靠技术混进去
So what are you proposing then?
那你说怎么办
There were too many of us.
我们人太多了
I need to go alone without tech.
我需要一个人不靠科技进去
Solo.
单打独斗
Solo?
单打独斗
Leo!
李奥
Mikey, what are you doing here?
麦奇 你在这里干什么
Backing you up, brah.
帮你啊 兄弟
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
It's better if I go alone.
最好是我一个人去
Dude, I just straight ninja'd you, son!
哥们 我刚才都悄悄接近你了
You had no idea I was up here.
你根本不知道我来了
I don't care what you say.
我不管你说什么
I'm going.
我一定要去
I'm here for you, dude!
我来帮你 哥们
All right then.
那好吧
Let's capture a brain worm.
我们去抓一只脑虫
Yes.
好
There they are.
他们在这里
Caught ya, suckers!
抓到你们了 笨蛋们
I've been losing a lot of beauty sleep cause of you Turtles!
因为你们这群臭乌龟 我少睡了多少美容觉啊
Da! Shredder making us keep the eye out 24/7.
是啊 施莱德让我们一刻不停地盯着
Is no fun! Is boring!
不好玩 无聊死了
Easy, fellas. Look, we're putting our hands up.
放松 伙计们 我们举起手来了
I say we make the turtle borscht!
我们做乌龟罗宋汤吧
Best idea I heard all day.
今天最棒的主意了
Do your dealio, Steranko.
快做吧 斯特兰科
Wait. I thinking maybe mutagen soup instead.
等等 要不做变异原汤吧
I love that idea, G.
爱死这个主意了 G
Everyone can relax.
大家都放松
Casey Jones is finally here.
凯西·琼斯来了
Leo and Mikey are gone,
李奥和麦奇不见了
and they're not picking up their T-Phones.
他们也不接电♥话♥
We better check it out. I'll lead the team--
最好去看看情况 由我来领...
We know where they went.
我们知道他们去哪里了
Shredder's Lair.
施莱德的老巢
You are going nowhere, Raphael.
你哪里都不许去 拉斐尔
Where are your brothers?
你的兄弟们呢
That's a good questions, Sensei.
问的好 老师
You're gonna make one freaky
你们会成为一个
two-headed mutant turtle.
两个头的变异乌龟
I can't wait to see this.
真是迫不及待了
What, you just wanna make a turtle mutant?
什么 你们就想看到一只变异龟吗
That's boring.
太无聊了
Why not throw more stuff in the mutagen?
为什么不往变异原里多放点东西
Create a super mutant.
创造出一只超级变异龟
Hmm, I like that idea.
这主意我喜欢
Let's add something to spice up the mix.
我们再往变异原里加点东西吧
Like shrimpy over there.
比如那边的小虾米
Why not add more?
再多加点啊
Leo, what are you doing?
李奥 你干什么啊
Stalling for time.
拖延时间
Maybe up ante?
再大胆一点吧
We make turtle, shrimp, crab, and lobster mutant!
我们做一只乌龟虾米螃蟹龙虾大变种
Come here, little buddies.
来吧 小伙计们
It's dinner time, freaks!
该吃晚餐了 怪物们
Oh, we creates the five-star megamutant, da!
我们创造出五星超级变异原了 棒
You messed up big time, Steranko.
你搞砸了 斯特兰科
I blame you. It was a stupid idea!
都怪你 这主意蠢透了
Let's go.
我们走
Run!
快跑
It's some kind of Mega-Shredder!
超级施莱德大怪物啊
Is it a blob thing from outer space
这是外星生物
or a product of science gone awry?
还是科学意外的产物
Nobody knows, but one thing is certain,
没人知道 但是有一件事是肯定的
stay indoors, and stay tuned for more
大家不要出门 继续关注
on this edition of Grody To the Max.
我们的"格洛迪聚焦"吧
Is it just me, or does something about that monster
只有我这么觉得 还是说那个怪物
look kind of familiar?
真的有点面熟
A little.
有点
We got to do something, now !
我们得马上采取行动
Go.
去吧
Find your brothers.
找到你们的兄弟们
Save the city.
拯救我们的城市
Raph, with your leg, are you up for this?
拉斐 你腿这样 真的行吗
If I got to walk on my hands, we are taking that thing down.
我爬也要爬过去 打败那个怪物
Hm. Maybe we can use something else to help you walk.
或许我们可以用其他东西帮你走路
We got to distract it away from the people.
我们得把它引到人少的地方
You're going down, Mega Shredder.
你死定了 超级施莱德
Yeah, boy!
我们来啦
Aw, man, look at that thing, Steranko!
天呐 快看 斯特兰科
We are in some deep bacon fat.
我们完蛋了
I blames you, Comrade Bebop.
都怪你 比波普同志
Is 'nother fine mess you has gotten us into.
你又惹上了这么大的麻烦
Booyaka-booyaka-sha!
我来也
Mikey!
麦奇
D--
这...
Yes! Way more awesome than video games.
棒 比电子游戏爽多了
Readying more explosives.
准备更多炸♥药♥
Fire!
开火
Arming missile launchers.
准备发射导弹
I need something to hold onto.
我得找个东西抓着
Not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
Incoming!
敌人来袭
Donnie, how do we stop that thing?
多尼 我们怎么阻止它
What do we do? I don't know.
该怎么办 我不知道
Press more buttons.
使劲按按钮
Ah! Get this thing moving.
快把这个东西弄开
Now!
快点啊
Let's see how he likes a hot mouth.
让他尝尝嘴里喷火的滋味吧
It's the tongue, Leo.
是舌头 李奥
The brain is the tongue.
舌头就是大脑
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表