剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Uh, we're helping a friend move...his valuables...
我们在帮一个朋友搬东西
to our hideout?
搬到老窝里去
That's cool.
好吧
Good luck with that.
加油
Mikey! You know they're lying, right?
麦奇 你知道他们在撒谎吧
You put that stuff back where it came from!
你们把东西给我放回去
Says who? A turtle freak?
就凭你 乌龟怪
Aw, great.
这下好了
Hun.
韩
Up for a rematch, Hockey Boy?
再打一次吧 冰球小子
This time, I'm ready for your tricks.
这一次我会提防你的诡计
Another pathetic freak?
又一个悲哀的怪物
Do you know what happened to the last person that called me names?
你知道上一个喊我名字的哥们儿怎么样了吗
Rope-a-dope! That's right, punk!
以逸待劳 就是这样
I got you!
你死定了
That's gonna hurt.
疼死了
Oh no.
不
Mondo!
小旋风
What up, Hun?
如何 韩
I'll help you, I just, uh...
我来帮你们 等我...
need a minute to... catch my breath.
喘口气...再说
Ha! Sucka!
去死吧
And take that! And that!
吃我这招 还有这招
And one of these! And this, and--
还有这招 这招
Whoa, whoa! Fight's over, bro!
架打完了 哥们儿
Relax, we won!
冷静 我们赢了
You guys saved my life!
你们救了我的命
On the streets, it's everyone for themselves out there.
街上的规矩是大难临头各自飞
Friends don't let friends get kicked off of buildings, dude.
朋友才不会眼看朋友被踹下楼
All right, let me leave my calling card
让我把记号♥一留
and we can get outta here.
咱们就走
Whoa! 30,000 smackeroos!
三万大洋
This'll really help a gecko out.
这下壁虎的日子好过了
Dude! Are you stealing?
老兄 你在偷东西吗
Only from the bad guy's personal stash!
偷坏人的东西不算偷
Put it back, Mondo!
放回去 小旋风
Make me, Casey!
你有种 凯西
Love to!
我就有种
Cool it, guys!
淡定 弟兄们
Can't we all just skate along?
咱们继续滑滑板去好吗
I don't hang with criminals.
我不跟罪犯混
I'm out like your mom in a beauty pageant.
小爷我不伺候了
Peace!
再见
Skateboarding is not a crime!
滑滑板不是犯罪
C'mon, Mikey. Let's hang out at my place.
走吧 麦奇 到我家玩去
Aw, man!
天啊
Stupid talking lizard!
笨蛋蜥蜴人
Mikey's fallen for your shtick,
麦奇被你的花言巧语骗了
but not Casey Jones!
我凯西·琼斯可没那么容易上当
Who's there?
是谁
Come on, glove safe!
加油啊 没打进
Slap shot!
看球
Watch it, watch it, watch it--
小心 小心 小心
Raph for the win!
拉斐获胜
In yo' face! Who's next?
让你颜面全无 下一局谁来
Who can give me some real competition?
谁能给我点真的挑战
Casey?
凯西吗
Oh, right.
对哦
He's gone.
他走了
"What kind of trouble could they get into?"
他们能惹上什么麻烦
They've been gone all night!
他们都出去一整晚了
Casey and Mikey are big boys.
凯西和麦奇都老大不小了
They can take care of themselves.
他们可以照顾自己
Right. I'm calling.
好吧 我打电♥话♥给他们
Casey's signal is lost.
凯西的手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥
Mikey's not picking up either.
麦奇也不接电♥话♥
At least he still has a signal I can track.
至少麦奇的信♥号♥♥还能追踪到
Come on!
我们走
You live in the sewers, too?
你也住下水道里吗
Of course.
当然
Mr. X has taken a lot of us mutants in.
X先生收留了很多我们这样的变种
Mr. X?
X先生
You've never heard of Mr. X?
你没听说过X先生吗
Great man. He gave me a home, a job.
大好人 给我们地方住 给我们工作
Maybe if he likes you, he could give you a job, too!
如果他喜欢你 说不定也给你份工作呢
I already gots a job. I'm a ninja, dog!
我已经有工作了 我是个忍♥者 伙计
Come on, dude. Just a little further.
快走 伙计 就快到了
Where are we?
这是什么地方
I've never seen this part of the sewer before.
我从没来过这里
Aah! What the--
这是怎么...
Run, run, run! Before you get caught, run!
快跑啊 快跑 要不你也被抓住了
Mikey, I'm sorry.
麦奇 对不起
Excellent job, amigo.
干得漂亮 朋友
You lured him right into my trap.
你把他刚好引入了我的陷阱
Fishface?
鱼脸怪
That name is an insult!
那个名字对我是种侮辱
I am Xever!
我是赛弗
But you can call me Mr. X.
但你可以叫我X先生
Mondo, how could you?
小旋风 你怎么能这样对我
I thought we were pals, dude!
我还以为我们是好兄弟呢
You sure the turtles are as bad as you say, Mr. X?
乌龟真的跟你说的那样坏吗 X先生
Stamp out any sympathy you might feel for him,
不要对他抱有任何同情
for tonight, he races...
今晚 他将...
to the death!
和死亡赛跑
That wasn't the deal!
你开始不是这样说的
I thought it was just a normal race!
我以为这就是场普通的比赛呢
Mondo!
小旋风
Why are you doing this, Fishface?
你为什么要这样 鱼脸怪
It is simple economics, really.
简单经济学问题而已
Mutants get entertained, I make money, everyone wins.
变种群高兴 我赚钱 双赢
Well, not you--you are going to lose, tartaruga.
不过不包括你 你要输了 绿纹龟
Huh?
是你
We're close. Not much
快到了 还不行
That can't be good.
这可不妙
Wait, listen to the police radio!
等等 快听警方播报
3rd and Sullivan, members of the Purple Dragons
第三大街和沙利文街交叉口处
with the words "For cops, from Casey"
有紫龙帮成员头上写着
written on one of their foreheads.
"凯西献给警方的"
Well, at least we know we're close!
至少离他们很近了
Let's go!
我们走
I don't want to say "I told you so" about Mondo...
小旋风的事 我不想说"我早告诉过你"
No, wait, I totally want to say "I told you so!"
不 我真特别想说"我早告诉过你"
Psst, guys!
看这里
Mondo?
小旋风
Sorry about all this, dudes.
把你们害成这样我很抱歉
Fishface is bogus!
鱼脸怪是坏人
Totally getting you out of here.
我这就把你们救出来
Ohh, Jason, Jason, Jason.
杰森 杰森 杰森
You were one of my most promising errand boys.
你本来是个大有前途的手下
But helping the enemy escape?
但你竟然帮敌人逃跑
You are dead to me.
你死定了
In fact, let's make that official, eh?
我们正式宣布吧
You're going to compete in the race...
你也要参加比赛
Right now!
马上
Double bogus.
他坏透了
Totally.
谁说不是
Ladies and gentlemutants!
女士们先生们
In tonight's race: four competitors, one survivor!
今晚的比赛有四名参赛者 但只有一名可以幸存
No rules!
没有任何规则
Whoever crosses the finish line first wins!
只要越过终点线就算赢
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表