剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah, yeah, they're definitely down there.
对 他们绝对在下面
So the thief who stole from me desires to make a deal.
偷我东西的贼想跟我做交易啊
Where is Karai?
卡莱在哪里
You get us out of city safe.
你让我们安全出城
You get girl. That is deal.
这姑娘就给你 这就是交易
I don't make deals.
我从不跟人做交易
But perhaps this is worth the exception.
但这次或许值得我破一次例
Give me Karai, and you will leave this city alive.
把卡莱交出来 你们就能活着离开
Let her go...
放开她
And I'll let all of you walk away alive!
我就给你们都留条命
Back off, fish-man!
让开 鱼人
You are nothing to me!
你算什么东西
We're just getting started.
我们才开始呢
It's simple.
很简单
Give her to me, and the pain will stop.
把她交给我 我就不为难你
Attack, vicious snake woman!
进攻 毒蛇女
Coward!
懦夫
That's right, put your weight on it, homefish!
做得好 用力 大丑鱼
You talk too much!
你话太多了
And that says a lot, coming from me!
这足以说明问题 接招
Whoo! Sham on, uh-sham on!
抱歉 抱歉喽
That's better.
感觉好多了
I can finally hear myself think again.
我终于可以清净了
Karai!
卡莱
Karai!
卡莱
Karai, you have to go.
卡莱 你得走
Hurry. Don't let them take you.
快走 不要让他们抓到你
Comet...
彗星
Comet.
彗星
Comet?
彗星
What does that mean? No! My daughter!
什么意思 不 女儿
She's not your daughter!
她不是你女儿
I raised her. Cared for her.
我把她抚养长大 我对她悉心照料
She is mine!
她是我的
What?!
人呢
Someone must pay for this.
必须有人为此付出代价
Take them to Stockman's laboratory.
带他们去斯托克曼的实验室
What happened back there? We had her!
刚才怎么回事 我们明明救到她了
It was too dangerous, Raph.
刚才太危险了 拉斐
We'll find her.
我们会再找到她的
She gave me a clue where she is, though.
她给了我她所在之处的线索
She pointed east... and said "Comet"...
她指向东方 说了"彗星"
Some excellent DNA to be spliced with,
真是可供拼接的优良DNA啊
don't you agree?
你说是不是
I wouldn't wanna be a warthog.
我可不想变成一头疣猪
A warthog!
一头疣猪
I don't wanna be a mutant.
我不想变成变种
I'm too handsome-- the ladies love me!
我这么帅 可招姑娘喜欢了
You stole my sacred helmet.
你偷了我的圣盔
Hunted my daughter.
还追杀我女儿
Your fates are sealed.
你们完蛋了
Oh, no! Shredder,
不 施莱德
how long have known each other?
我们认识多久了
It is ten years! Huh?
有十年了吧
Anton Zeck is first for stealing the kuro kabuto.
先变异安东·泽克 他偷了我的圣盔
Can we talk about this, G?
我们能商量商量吗
Oh, no. Look at me.
不 你看看我
I'm a dang warthog!
我是头该死的疣猪
And now...
现在
Ivan Steranko, my "Old friend."
伊万·斯特兰科 我的老朋友
Your animal is apropos.
你变异成犀牛
Let us become reasonable!
我们理智一点
I am more useful to you as normal guy,
我还是当个正常人对你更有用
not mutant!
变成变种就没用了
Nyet, nyet--
不 不
Nyeeeet!
不要
Don't feel so well...
感觉很不好...
Oh, nyet. Look at me!
不 快看看我
They've turned us into freaks!
他们把我们变成了怪物
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表