剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Painfully.
折磨你
I'm not sure if I want to fight you or ask you out.
真不知道该跟你打还是跟你约会
Not bad, Jones.
不赖嘛 琼斯
I got more surprises for ya, sweetheart.
我还为你准备了别的惊喜 亲爱的
So do I.
我也是
It's over, Karai.
结束了 卡莱
It's not over until I say it is.
我说结束才算结束
Whoa, that was crazy.
太疯狂了
I mean, don't get me wrong, it was nice and all.
别误会 但这感觉的确超级棒
But why are my lips...numb?
但我的嘴唇为什么麻了
The numbness is one of the effects of my venom.
因为那是我毒液的作用之一
Some go faster than others.
有些症状发作得比较快
First, weakness.
首先是虚弱
Then, paralysis.
然后还有麻痹
Then, blackout.
最后还有昏迷
You're the second.
你是第二个
Now I'm going to poison the Turtles.
现在我要去毒那些乌龟了
One. By. One.
一个一个来
Her condition's getting worse.
她的情况越来越糟了
The poison's not showing any signs of stopping.
毒素完全没有停止扩散的迹象
Bitten by a poisonous snake in her bedroom?
在自己卧室里被毒蛇给咬了
Doesn't make any sense.
这完全没道理啊
Guys, we got an S.O.S. from Casey's bike.
伙计们 凯西的自行车发来求救信♥号♥♥
I'm gonna check it out.
我去看看
Take Mikey with you. Why?
带上麦奇 为什么
Because you might need backup, and I'm busy helping Donnie.
因为你可能需要增援 我现在忙着帮多尼
Fine. But no Turflytle.
好吧 但不许用龟飞步
Mikey and Raph: the new A-Team.
麦奇和拉斐 最新精英小队出动
Let's do this, boy!
走吧 伙计
Maybe I should have taken her to a hospital.
也许我该带她去医院
No, no, you did the right thing, Kirby.
不不不 你送她来这里就对了 卡比
What is it, Donnie?
怎么了 多尼
None of the anti-venoms are working.
所有抗蛇毒血清都没用
If I can't come up with an antidote soon...
要是我不能马上研制出血清...
This is the place Casey's bike was sending out the signal.
凯西的自行车就是在这发出求救信♥号♥♥的
Maybe we should split up.
也许我们该分头找
Dude, listen.
兄弟 你听
You hear that?
听到没有
Casey! What happened?
凯西 怎么回事
Attack...Foot...kiss...
攻击...脚...亲亲...
He's not making any sense.
他在说什么胡话
I think he's asking you to kiss his foot.
我觉得他是要你亲他的脚
You better do what he says.
你最好照他说的做
Make yourself useful and grab his legs.
少废话快点跟我把他抬起来
Hopefully Donnie will know what to do.
希望多尼知道该怎么办
Oh, no. Oh, no, oh, no, oh, no.
不 不不不
I think he's been bit.
我觉得他被咬了
You're gonna have to suck the poison out, brah.
你得把他伤口里的毒液吸出来 兄弟
I'm not sucking the poison out!
我才不把毒液吸出来
I'm driving. You suck it!
我开车呢 你自己吸
But I think the bite's on his butt.
但我觉得他是屁♥股♥被咬了
That's gross, dude. You do it.
好恶心啊 你来吸吧
Just do it already!
快点吸
Now what?
又怎么了
Any luck, Donatello?
有进展吗 多纳泰罗
Anything?
稍微有点什么吗
Sensei, what are you doing?
老师 你在干什么
You should still be resting.
你应该继续休息的
Not when April is in danger.
爱普莉尔生命垂危时可不行
Not when I have this.
我手上还有这个
An ancient poison-draining mantra.
这是一种古老的排毒咒语
Raph? Where are you guys?
拉斐 你们在哪
Raph?
拉斐
Hello, Leonardo.
你好 李奥纳多
Your brothers are right here...with me.
你的兄弟们正...和我一起
Karai? Is that you?
卡莱 是你吗
Though they don't appear to be in the best of health.
不过他们现在身体好像不大好
I'm afraid that if you and Donatello don't come soon,
要是你和多纳泰罗不快点过来
then Raphael, Michelangelo,
那恐怕拉斐尔 米开朗琪罗
and Casey Jones will all expire.
以及凯西·琼斯都会死了
Come to the old abandoned Greenwich street station.
到格林威治那个废弃的老车站来
And bring Donatello with you.
带上多纳泰罗一起
I'll be waiting.
我等着你们
Karai? Karai!
卡莱 卡莱
She's not getting any better.
她的情况一点都没有好转
I brought her here because I thought you could save her.
我带她来是因为我以为你们能救她
Calm down, you two.
你们俩冷静点
We have another problem.
又有别的问题了
There is no other problem.
没什么别的问题
April is the only thing you two should be worried about.
现在你们俩只担心爱普莉尔就行了
I'm doing my best, Mr. O'Neil.
我尽了最大的努力 奥尼尔先生
Silence! All of you.
安静 所有人
If I can focus,
要是我集中注意力
I may be able to get the poison out of her system.
也许能将毒素从她体内逼出来
Kirby, stay here.
卡比 你待在这
Help Master Splinter with whatever he needs.
斯普林特大♥师♥需要什么就帮他
Come on, Donnie. You're with me.
过来 唐尼 你和我一起走
Mu.
哞
Ryo.
罗
Ju.
迦
Son.
娑
Mu.
哞
Ryo.
罗
Ju.
迦
Son.
娑
Mu. Ryo. Ju. Son.
哞 罗 迦 娑
E. Sai. Nyu. Rai.
唵 塞 路 莱
April! No!
爱普莉尔 不
Mu. Ryo. Ju. Son.
哞 罗 迦 娑
E. Sai. Nyu. Rai. Kak.
唵 塞 路 莱 诃
Mu. Ryo. Ju. Son.
哞 罗 迦 娑
The poison.
毒素
Is it still...?
是不是还...
I've stopped it from getting worse.
我已经阻止毒素继续扩散了
But she is not out of danger yet.
但她还没有脱离危险
Ugh, ew, this water smells extra nasty.
这水闻上去特别臭
Come on. This is the way.
快点 这边走
Ugh. I-I don't feel so good.
我...我感觉不是很好
Me...neither.
我也是
Leonardo and Donatello.
李奥纳多和多纳泰罗
Sneaky, coming from the sewers.
从下水道偷偷摸摸地上来
How are you feeling, Turtles?
感觉怎么样 乌龟们
Nauseous? Dizzy?
恶心吗 头晕吗
My brain is melting.
我的大脑里一片混乱
Dude...
哥们
Why do you have a pineapple for a head?
为啥你脖子上长了一颗菠萝
We've been...
我们...
poisoned!
被下毒了
we have to act fast.
必须赶快行动
My venom is highly toxic in any form.
我的毒素无论以哪种形态都很强效
Even in water.
哪怕在水里
It seeps through the skin in seconds.
几秒之内就可以渗入皮肤
It's over, Leo.
结束了 李奥
You and your friends are finished.
你和你的朋友们都完了
Finally, after all this time.
过了这么久 终于成功了
Put them with the others.
把他们跟其他人关一起
I want to admire my trophies.
我要看看我的战利品
The poison is slow.
毒素扩散很慢
Within the hour you will all perish.
但一小时之内 你们就全完了
I don't even care about any of you.
我根本不在乎你们
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表