剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
Wait...How did I get here?
等等 我怎么会来这里
Something's out there.
有动静
But what?
会是什么
So is Donnie coming down or what?
多尼到底来不来
I couldn't wake him up,
我叫不醒他
so I put some dirty underwear on his face.
所以我就把脏内♥裤♥放他脸上了
Nice.
不错啊
Looking good, Leo.
挺厉害的啊 李奥
You're really coming along.
你好像真的恢复了
Hey, guys?
各位
We're heading down to the store.
我们打算去趟超♥市♥
Any requests?
有要买♥♥的吗
I need some spicy gummy worms.
我想吃辣而有嚼劲的虫子
Need!
跪求
Yeah, he's not going to have that.
这个要求不予满足
That store is tiny, Mikey.
那家店很小 麦奇
It's the kind of place that has peanut butter or jelly.
连花生酱和果酱都凑不齐
Be back in a few.
很快就回来
Okay, let's do this.
那就开始吧
Leo, you were hurt bad, bro.
李奥 你之前伤得很重
You gotta give yourself time to heal.
应该让身体好好休整一下
Yeah, but how long?
可是要等多久
This is taking forever.
感觉永远都好不了
I'm fine! I'm fine! I'm just--
我没事 我没事 我...
just gonna take a minute.
去歇歇就好
Good.
好的
Some rest should help.
休息一下应该会好
Sleeping isn't gonna help.
睡觉一点都没用
Guys? I'm going for a walk.
各位 我去散个步
Rock on, bro!
好嘞 兄弟
Taking forever.
等了这么久
I'm never gonna get better.
难道一辈子就这样了
What?
什么
Weird. That didn't hurt.
好奇怪 居然不痛
And my leg--my leg doesn't hurt either.
我的腿 我的腿也不疼了
I feel fine! In fact...
我好了 而且...
I feel great!
精力充沛
Hey, there! Name's Bernie.
你好啊 我叫伯尼
I just bought this place.
刚买♥♥下这家店
On purpose?
是你自愿的吗
Finding everything you need?
找到想要的东西了吗
You got any spicy gummy worms?
你有没有又辣又有嚼劲的虫子
Is that bait?
是诱饵吗
You mean bait?
用来当诱饵的吗
It's candy.
是糖
I got candy!
糖我有
What kind?
什么样的糖
Brown.
棕色的
But it used to be yellow.
以前是黄色
Ob-- obturaculum som--
奥 奥伯特拉克拉姆 索米
somniorum?
索米拉姆
Nobody touches that book.
不许碰那本书
Understand?
听懂了吗
Hey, I got what we need.
需要的已经买♥♥好
Should last a few days.
应该能撑好几天
So, I thought nobody lived around here.
我还以为这附近根本没人住
Why would you buy a store where you thought nobody lives?
要是觉得没人住 你为什么要买♥♥这家店
I like my alone time.
我喜欢一个人待着
The amount of stuff you're buying
你买♥♥了这么多东西
must be for five or...six people.
应该给五六个人 买♥♥的吧
Just two.
两个而已
Us two. The two of us.
我们俩 就我们俩
Tell me. You been...tired lately?
问一下 你们最近是不是 觉得累
Real tired?
非常累
Nope. We're fine.
没有 我们很好
Maybe it won't happen this time.
也许这次不会了吧
Check me out!
太牛逼了
I am a super--
我可是超级
hero!
英雄
What does every superhero need?
超级英雄都需要什么
Who's there?
你是谁
Dire Beaver!
我是嗜血河狸
I'm everything you've ever feared
一个可怕的集♥合♥
in one convenient, horrifying package.
集♥合♥了你所有的恐惧
And I'm gonna teach you something about pain!
我会让你深刻认识到什么叫作痛苦
Man, he must've been tired.
他肯定很累
He looks good, though.
不过看起来还不错
Handsome.
挺帅的
Nice work.
干得漂亮
You know...I'm pretty tired myself.
其实 我也有点累
A little shut-eye wouldn't hurt anything, right?
稍微睡会也没事儿吧 你说呢
Me too.
是啊
Don't even think about it.
你少来
Naps are nature's hugs.
打盹是自然的拥抱
We're out taking care of business
我们出去办事
and what are they doing?
结果他们在干什么
Squat.
占座偷懒
Donnie must be on lookout.
多尼应该没睡着
Or not.
我猜错了
Those weird teeth of his make him whistle!
他有个牙缝 睡觉还会吹口哨
Wait, something's not right.
等等 不太对劲
Donnie?
多尼
Donnie! Donnie!
多尼 多尼
Peekaboo! I see you!
躲猫猫 我找到你了
I am Dark Beaver.
我是暗黑河狸
May I eat you?
可以吃掉你吗
You look salty.
你看起来咸咸的
This can't be real.
这不可能是真的
I must be dreaming.
我肯定是在做梦
I just have to wake up.
我要醒来
That's it. Wake up!
没错 醒来
Wake up! Wake up!
醒来 醒来
No!
不要
Still here!
我还在
Still going to eat you,
还是想吃掉你
my salty, salty friend.
咸咸的朋友
Come on, dude, wake up already!
拜托 兄弟 醒醒好吗
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表