剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
That's not gonna work!
你踢他也没用
It was worth a try.
试试而已嘛
Plus, I've always kind of wanted to do that.
而且 我一直挺想踹他一脚
I don't understand it.
我不明白
They won't wake up.
他们怎么不醒
It's like they're trapped.
简直就像被困住了
Trapped in their dreams.
困在梦境里
I am Dread Beaver!
我是恐怖河狸
And your soul is mine!
你的灵魂属于我
I'm Dave Beaver.
我是怪兽河狸
I'ma 'sposed ta scare you.
我是来吓你的
Really? Then I guess
是吗 那你应该
you should've left your adorable buck teeth at home, Dave.
把你可爱的大龅牙放在家里呀 怪兽
They are adorable, aren't they?
是不是很可爱呀
And check out your widdle paddle tail!
看看你这平坦又有弹性的尾巴
You wanna play ping-pong?
要不要玩乒乓球
I kinda do, yeah!
有点想玩呢
Sweet!
好呀
Mikey actually kinda looks okay.
麦奇看起来还可以
Yeah, but his pulse is getting weaker.
对 可是他的脉搏越来越弱了
They all are.
他们都一样
So, they're sick?
他们是生病了吗
None of them has a fever, but I feel something strange.
他们都没发烧 但是我感觉不对劲
Like, something is draining the life out of them.
好像他们的生命精元被吸走了一样
Can you get through to them somehow?
你能不能跟他们交流
I can try. Wait!
我试试 等等
That Bernie guy asked if we'd been feeling tired.
那个伯尼不是问我们是不是感觉到累吗
And that book he had-- somniorum.
还有那本书 索米拉姆
It's Latin for "Dreams,"
是拉丁语"梦境"的意思
or "Of the dreams," I think.
或者"梦境之中" 应该是
I'll go see what's in that book.
我去看看那本书里有什么
You do what you can here.
你尽力跟他们交流
No!
不要
Wait.
等等
Is that...
这是...
April?
爱普莉尔吗
Wake up!
醒醒
Well, aren't you going to answer?
你不接电♥话♥吗
Okay.
好吧
Leo! You have to wake up. Wake up!
李奥 快点醒来 醒来
I am awake.
我醒着呀
I got super powers from a meteor,
一颗陨石给了我超能力
and now I'm fighting a giant beaver.
我正在跟一个巨大的河狸战斗
And...Hey,
而且... 等等
am I dreaming you?
这是梦境吗
Not a chance!
怎么可能
Raph! You have to wake up! Now!
拉斐 快点醒来
Pardon me.
失礼了
Man, this ping-pong is really wearing me out.
老天 打个乒乓球好累啊
That's because I'm draining your life force!
那是因为我在汲取你的生命精元呀
Oh, right.
这样啊
Hey, Mikey!
麦奇
April says you should wake up.
爱普莉尔说你该醒醒了
Please. I know better than to listen
拜托 难道我要听一根
to a giant talking lollipop.
大棒棒糖的话吗
I learned that one the hard way.
我可是领教过的
They sent you, didn't they?
是他们派你来的对吧
Who?
谁
Them! The dream beavers!
他们 那些梦中河狸
Nobody sent...
没人派我...
Did you just say dream beavers?
你刚才是说梦中河狸吗
Didn't I tell you nobody touches the book?
我不是说了不许碰那本书吗
Dude, are you insane?
老兄 你疯了吗
That book is the only thing standing
那本书是这个世界
between this world and total destruction.
和完全毁灭之间的唯一屏障
You dirty beatnik!
你个该死的另类
April...She's trying to tell me something...
爱普莉尔 她想跟我说什么...
You have to wake up! Wake up!
你得醒来 快醒醒
This...is a...dream!
这...是个...梦
So, you figured it out, eh?
看来你想明白了对吧
Very clever. Clever, salty boy!
很聪明嘛 聪明又咸咸的家伙
What's going on?
怎么回事
I'm having the weirdest dream.
我正在做一个非常诡异的梦
You can't be dreaming. I'm here.
你不可能是在做梦 我都在呢
'Cause I'm dreaming you!
那是因为我梦到你了
Maybe I'm dreaming you.
可能是我梦到你了呢
But you're not dreaming me.
但不可能是你梦到我了
Man. Where'd all the candy go?
天哪 那些糖果都去哪里了
Hang on. Guys...
等等 兄弟们...
I think we're all in the same dream.
我们好像在同一个梦里
That's impossible.
不可能啊
Nothing's impossible...
一切皆有可能
for the dream beavers!
对梦中河狸来说
I'm sorry, did you just say dream beavers?
不好意思 你刚才是说梦中河狸吗
Olly-olly-oxen-free!
没错就是这个
You think you are alone in your dreams.
你们以为梦中只有你们自己吗
But no!
不是的
For years, we have lurked in this dream dimension,
多年以来 我们藏匿在梦境中
stealing the life force of humans.
偷取人类的生命之精元
Draining them dry and--
把他们消耗殆尽...
But dudes! We're not human!
老兄 我们又不是人类
That is precisely what makes your life force so delicious.
所以你们的生命精元才更加美味
Seriously. Human life force, every meal,
真的 我们每餐食用人类生命精元
for thousands of years.
食用了数千年
Then one day, turtles!
终于盼到乌龟了
I like chocolate chip cookies.
我喜欢巧克力曲奇味儿的
Shut up, Dave!
闭嘴 怪兽
We're gonna drain you dry and spit out the shells!
我们要耗尽你们的精元 让你们只剩下龟壳
Would you--
我说你...
knock it off?
能停停吗
I'm just trying to--
我只是想...
help my--
帮助我的...
friends!
朋友们
What?
什么
I can't hear you over--
电锯声太大...
the chainsaw.
我听不清楚
Give me a minute, here.
先等我一下
What is wrong with you?
你到底怎么回事
I'm sorry. I'm a little high-strung.
抱歉 我有点过度紧张
I haven't slept in 40 years.
我都40年没睡过觉了
Because of the dream beavers.
因为那些梦中河狸
What are dream beavers?
梦中河狸是什么
They're beings of pure evil from another dimension.
他们是另一个时空的邪恶生物
You see, it all began 40 years ago.
一切始于40年前
Nobody asked, dude.
我又没问你 老兄
I was a physicist trying to prove my theory
我当时是个物理学家 一心想证明
that our dreams take place in a dimension of their own...
我们的梦是发生在它们自己的空间中...
when a defective portal projector short circuited
可是一个有缺陷的传送机器突然短路
and I lost consciousness.
我失去了意识
The dream beavers had been about
梦中河狸本来要
to break through into our reality,
进入我们的世界
but instead, they materialized in the dream dimension--
可是他们在梦中成形了
in my dream.
在我的梦中
When I awoke, they remained trapped in the world of dreams,
我醒来后 他们还被困于梦中
unable to return...
无法回来...
as long as this device remains operating.
只要这个设备还在运转
Device? It's a book, Bernie!
设备 那是本书 伯尼
Obturaculum somniorum means "Dream plug."
奥伯特拉克拉姆·索米拉姆意思是"梦之塞"
For 40 years, I have protected the plug to ensure
四十年来 我一直在保护这个设备
that the dream beavers remain trapped.
以确保梦中河狸继续被困于梦中
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表