剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
We didn't mean to hurt her feelings.
我们没想伤害她的感情
Bigfoot! Wait up!
大脚人 等等
Mama, your boy's got 'em right where he wants 'em.
妈妈 你儿子如愿以偿了
"If you play your cards right,
如果你好好发挥的话
maybe you'll get your own alien-hunting reality show!"
说不定追捕外星人真人秀就要上演了
Just like cousin Fatback!
就像肥背表兄一样
Doggie!
欧耶
How many years the Finger been chasing you?
你说尾指侠追捕了你多少年了
Well, guess what.
你猜怎么着
Mama says the chasing's over.
妈妈说追捕到此结束了
Bigfoot, you gonna make mama and the Finger rich!
大脚人 你要让妈妈和尾指侠暴富了
"I'm so proud of you, the Finger."
我真为你骄傲 尾指侠
Shucks, Mama...
我呸 妈妈
What the--
搞什么...
Puppies...
小狗
Too many puppies...
好多小狗
Donnie, I just had the worst dream about--
多尼 我刚做了个噩梦 是关于...
I'm not sympathetic right now, Mikey.
我现在可没工夫同情你 麦奇
The Finger has been debating whether to pickle us
尾指侠正在争论是要腌了我们
or stuff us.
还是给我们填馅儿
Ooh, pickle! Pickles taste so good!
腌吧 腌菜味道好棒的
Ain't got no room for these two on the cart, Mama.
马车上没地方儿放这俩东西了 妈妈
Looks like the Finger's gonna have to stuff 'em right here.
看来尾指侠得就地把他们填馅儿了
I've got an idea. Follow my lead.
我想到主意了 听我指示
Hey, Finger!
我说尾指侠
Your mama looks like a raisin!
你妈妈怎么跟葡萄干一样啊
"What'd he say about me, the Finger?"
他说我什么 尾指侠
Your mama's so wrinkly, she looks like one of those little dogs...
你妈妈满脸皱纹 就好像那种小狗...
with all the wrinkles.
满脸褶子那种
A shar-pei?
沙皮狗吗
Your mama's--
你妈妈...
uh, your mama's a shrunken head!
你妈妈就是个皱巴巴的头
Shut up!
给我闭嘴
"Destroy them."
灭了他们
Bad move, the Finger.
这招不好 尾指侠
The Finger got skills!
尾指侠也是有自己的本事
Forest stealth!
森林隐身
Oh, yeah!
爽
Oh, yeah!
很爽
Oh, yeah, brother! Oh, yeah! Ha!
太爽了 老兄 好爽啊
This is gonna hurt!
肯定会很疼的
You can't beat the Finger!
你们赢不了尾指侠的
He's too strong for you!
他太强大了
Hey, Finger!
我说尾指侠
How many more explosive bolts you got in that quiver?
你箭袋里还有多少支可爆♥炸♥的箭
42.
42支
If the Finger's going down, he's taking Bigfoot with him!
如果尾指侠输了 他要带大脚人一起走
Bigfoot--
大脚人
Bigfoot's a lady?
大脚人是女的
The Finger can't shoot no lady!
尾指侠不能杀女人
The Finger's sorry, Mama!
尾指侠很抱歉 妈妈
He didn't know!
他以前不知道啊
He would never hurt no lady!
他绝对不会伤害女人的
There, there...
过来过来
It am be okay.
我没事的
Bigfoot take care sad mans.
大脚人会照顾受伤的男人
Hey, April. What's up, Donnie?
爱普莉尔 怎么了 多尼
I, um...
我...
Well, I just wanted to let you know
我想跟你说
I won't be bothering you with music boxes anymore.
我以后不会拿音乐盒烦你了
I get it now.
我现在明白了
Donnie is to April as Bigfoot was to Donnie.
多尼对爱普莉尔来说就相当于大脚人对多尼
I'm just...
我只是...
a mutant.
一个变种
You're not just a mutant, Donnie.
你并不只是一个变种 多尼
You're my mutant.
你是我的变种
I understand nothing.
我凌乱了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表