剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
You getting any readings, Donnie?
有什么发现吗 多尼
Picking up trace amounts of mutagenized DNA.
搜寻变异基因微量
Scanning now...
扫描中
That's it!
就是这个
Snake cell/human hybrid DNA sequencing...
蛇细胞/人类混血基因排列...
It's Karai!
是卡莱
Oh, snap, check it out!
棒 来看看
Potato chips!
薯片
Kinda stale, but not bad.
有点坏了 但还不错
Do I detect sour cream and chives?
是酸奶油和香葱口味吗
Actually, those are snake scales.
那其实是蛇的鳞片
Karai must be shedding.
卡莱肯定在蜕皮
All right, guys. We follow the DNA trail.
好了 伙计们 我们跟随基因的轨迹
Lead the way, Donnie.
带路 多尼
This is funky fresh.
这可真新鲜
Snake skin--recently shed.
蛇皮 刚蜕的
I am better hunter than my brother Boltak!
比起我兄弟博塔克 我是个好猎人
Stop messin' with that butt-nasty skin.
别管那块恶心的皮了
What you want is right down there, son!
你想要的就在下面 小子
She thinks she's hiding!
她以为她藏得很好
Da.
是啊
Now I make her go sleepy nap time.
现在我要让她冬眠了
Steady...
别动
Steady...
别动
Turtle face?
乌龟脸
Oh! Mother Russia!
见鬼
Leave...Karai...alone!
别 动 卡莱
Man, not these freaks again!
不是吧 又是这群疯子
Freaks? Nice outfit.
疯子 你这身打扮不错哦
1987 called. It wants its jumpsuit back.
肯定是1987年的连体裤吧
Uh-wha-wh-wh-wha--
什 什 什么
You making fun of my suit?
你竟敢嘲笑我的衣服
I will bust you in your dang head.
我打爆你的龟♥头♥
Finish them off! Once and for alls!
解决他们 一劳永逸
Turtle pests!
可恶的害虫乌龟
You are like fleas on back of powerful Russian bear!
你们就像一头雄壮的俄♥罗♥斯♥熊身上的跳蚤
Karai, you have to stay here.
卡莱 你得待在这里
Wait for us. Understand?
等着我们 明白吗
Uh-sham on!
不好意思哦
Why is he making those noises?!
他为什么一直吵个不停
He's just trying to distract us!
他就是想扰乱我们
Why you--
怎么是你
Freaks!
疯子
Ah...is perfect.
真棒
Karai's on the move! We gotta go after her!
卡莱走了 我们得跟上她
Ivan... not happy.
伊万 不高兴
We had that snake in the can, man!
煮熟的鸭子飞了 老兄
Come. The game has not end yet.
来吧 游戏还没有结束
I don't smell snake...
我没闻到蛇的味道
I smell a different kind of reptile...
似乎是另一种爬行动物...
What's it look like, Donnie?
情况如何 多尼
She's moving fast. We gotta get down there.
她动作很快 我们得赶紧下去
Kraangdroids are everywhere.
可到处都是克朗机器人
Keep it stealthy, my ninjas. Let's do this.
我们隐秘些 行动吧 忍♥者们
Oh, no.
不是吧
Where's Mikey?
麦奇去哪里了
I'm right here.
我在这里
You guys are so slow!
你们好慢哦
She's this way!
在这边
There! She's in the warehouse!
那里 她在仓库里
All right, guys, let's split up and find her.
好吧各位 我们分头找她
Karai? You here? It's us!
卡莱 你在吗 是我们
Karai, come out!
卡莱 出来
Where are you?
你在哪里
We're not gonna hurt you, Karai.
我们不会伤害你 卡莱
We wanna help.
我们想帮你
Karai! Come out.
卡莱 出来吧
We'll find a safe place for her to stay.
我们给她找个安全的地方
So what are we gonna do when we find her--
找到她以后 我们该怎么办
Invite her back to the lair for pizza?
邀请她回大本营吃披萨吗
That's a good question.
好问题
The retromutagen still isn't finished.
变种解药还没有做好
Oh, great. Another kraangdroid party!
我去 又要跟克朗机器人打了
Take 'em down before they alert more!
在他们叫来同伴之前搞定
Um, thanks?
谢谢帮忙
It's okay, Karai.
没事的 卡莱
It's me...Mikey.
是我 麦奇
Your brother.
你的兄弟
Karai, remember us!
卡莱 想起我们
We're your friends.
我们是你的朋友
Remember who you are!
记起你是谁吧
She's becoming more snake-like by the hour.
她越来越像蛇了
She doesn't understand, Leo.
她听不懂 李奥
She understands, Donnie.
她听得懂 多尼
You're changing, Karai.
你在改变 卡莱
We wanna help you.
我们想帮你
Leo...
李奥
Help...me.
帮帮我
Pleasssse...
拜托你...
Come back with us, Karai. No.
跟我们回去吧 卡莱 不要
Tooo...
太...
Danger-oussssss...
危险了...
I told ya I smelled turtles!
我就说我闻到乌龟味儿了
Looks like they've made our job a whole lot easier!
看来他们挺给我们省力的
Karai! No!
卡莱 不要
Have a whiff of poison, turtle scum!
毒气请慢用 乌龟渣滓
Come on! We gotta move!
快 我们得走了
Can't let 'em get away...
不能让他们跑了
What is goings on, Zeck?
怎么回事 泽克
Our bargaining chip
我们的筹码
is about to come right through that door...
马上就要通过那扇门了
Nice job back there, amigo.
干得不错 朋友
I'll take her to Master Shredder.
我来将她呈给施莱德大♥师♥吧
Wait, why do you get to take her to Shredder?
等等 为什么由你来送
Because you are too big and bony to ride this bike.
因为你太大了 骑不了这辆摩托
Watch it, sashimi lips!
好好看着 死鱼片
Ey! Get your claws off me!
把你的臭爪子拿开
Haha! Thanks for the ride, fellas!
谢谢你们给的坐骑 朋友
Look! There she is!
看 她在那里
No! Karai...
不 卡莱
Ho ho! Is nice work, comrade Zeck!
哈哈 干得不错 泽克同志
You get snake girl
抓了蛇女
and steal cool-looking motor scooter!
还偷了辆好看的摩托车
I barely made it, big s.
差点就没赶回来 老兄
The streets are full of Kraang.
街道上都是克朗
Let's dial up Shredder and get the heck outta dodge.
快打给施莱德 然后离开这个鬼地方
Hi. Is Steranko.
你好 我是斯特兰科
You got a cockroach on your dang--
你的肩膀上有一只蟑螂...
Stop it--shush! Is Shredder!
别吵 跟施莱德打电♥话♥呢
We has your snake daughter.
你的蛇女儿在我手上
Make deal.
做笔交易
Da. At the docks.
对 在码头
One hour!
一小时后
Dasvidaniya.
再见
All is accordings to plan.
一切如计划进行
Donnie, you sure they're here?
多尼 你确定他们在这里
I planted a whole bunch of spy roaches on Steranko
打斗的时候我在斯特兰科身上
during the fight.
放了很多间谍蟑螂
I'm pretty sure he ate most of them,
虽然大部分都让他吃了
but there's still one little guy left.
但还是有一只小家伙幸存下来了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表