剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Hm, I suppose I could conquer the 25th century fairly easily.
我应该能轻易征服25世纪
But really I want to see the look
但我真的很想看看
on the other Time Masters' faces when I neutralize them.
我打败其他时间师时他们的表情
Come on, attack.
来啊 进攻啊
I haven't got all the time in the world.
世界上的时间我还没全部控制
Most of it, yes.
但大部分已经控制了
Toys are such fun.
玩具真好玩
Okay, guys. We'll sneak across on that chandelier chain
好 各位 我们从吊灯链上偷偷下去
and--wait, didn't we just do this?
等等 我们刚才不是做过了吗
Aw, no. He's messing with time again.
不好 他又扰乱我们的时间了
Get him!
抓住他
You make it all so easy.
你们让事情太容易了
Hmm, shall I freeze you in time forever?
我要把你们永远困在时间中吗
Devolve you back into four little sea dinosaurs
把你们退化成四个小海恐龙
and a monkey? Ooh!
还有一只猴子 太好玩了
Or, perhaps, primal sludge.
或者让你们回归原始
Primal sludge doesn't sound so bad.
回归原始好像不错哎
Primal sludge is real bad, Mikey.
回归原始就糟了 麦奇
At least I have my entropy dart.
至少我的无序飞镖还在
I think I'll simply wipe you out of existence.
我还是把你们从历史上消除好了
Don't use it. We'll never get home.
不要 用了我们就永远回不了家了
What?
什么
Aw, yeah!
棒
No!
不
Oh, no!
不好
Forget it, freakjob!
休想 大怪物
He's invulnerable!
根本伤不到他
Renet!
瑞奈特
Oh, come on. Ugh!
来 啊
We just need to--ugh!
我们需要...
Need to do this!
需要这样
Oh, dear.
糟了
It's the blue button, Donatello!
用蓝色按钮 多纳泰罗
Let's see how this thing works.
我们看看这家伙的威力
Turtle, let's talk before you make any rash decisions.
乌龟 我们谈谈吧 你们不要冲动
No!
不
So, are you sure this time? Is he gone for good?
这次确定吗 他永远消失了吗
Absolutely.
绝对的
Sort of. 96% certain?
算是吧 96%的可能性
Renet!
瑞奈特
You must come back to the future now.
你现在必须回到将来了
You are grounded.
你被禁足了
Oh, grok.
烦人
On my way, Lord Simultaneous.
马上 同步大人
Just got to drop off the Turtles first.
我先把神龟们送回去
Oh! The Turtle Warriors of Legend.
是传奇忍♥者神龟啊
Very cold.
好"抠"
Okay, everybody. Let's go home.
好了各位 我们回家
Renet, um, can we kick it in the future together?
瑞奈特 我们能一起去将来吗
Just you and me? For a little while?
就你我二人 小去一会儿
Aw, I would love that, Mikey.
好主意 麦奇
Maybe someday.
以后找时间吧
Let's go home, Turtle heroes.
我们回家 神龟英雄们
Cowabunga!
我们回来啦
Oh, no! Time interference!
不好 时间干扰
Something's wrong.
出问题了
Guys!
神龟们
Oh, no.
不好
Ugh. Where the heck are we now?
这又是什么鬼地方
The time stream must have been messed with.
一定时间线是混乱了
Now we're in...
现在我们在...
Japan?
日本吗
Well, at least we're back in modern times.
至少我们回到现代了
Dudes. Ninjas.
伙计们 是忍♥者
I think we're in deep trouble.
我们好像有大♥麻♥烦了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表