剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Like indigestion.
就跟消化不良似的
Why not just stay away, boy?
滚远点好吗 小子
Whatever, Genghis!
随便你 成吉思
Attila, this is Mikey.
阿提拉[匈奴王] 这是麦奇
He's the second best warrior ever and a genius and stuff.
他是世界上第二棒的武士 还很天才
I doubt that, if he's a friend of yours.
我不信 你不可能有这么厉害的朋友
Shut it, Genghis!
闭嘴 成吉思
I don't even care what you think--Gosh!
你信不信关我什么事 无语
Yeah, shellax, dude!
对 吵吵什么
Is that any way to talk to the guy you begged to be leader?
你当初求他做老大 现在怎么这幅语气
Is that what he told you?
他是这么说的吗
He's so clumsy he nearly destroyed our sacred tree.
他笨手笨脚 差点毁了我们神圣的树
We demanded punishment,
我们要求惩罚他
but he ran off like an itty witty wittle baby.
可他却像个小娘们一样跑了
Get that turtle out of here!
把那个乌龟赶出去
That's Rasputin, the mad frog.
那是拉斯普丁[魔僧] 疯子青蛙
Turtles are not to be trusted!
不能相信乌龟
Why have a shell...
长着龟壳
Except to hide things, yes?
就是为了掩饰
Secrets, yes?
有秘密吧
His shell is obviously protection from samurai attacks!
他的龟壳很明显是为了防御武士的攻击
And look!
还有
He wears a mask to hide his true identity.
他还戴着面具 隐藏真实身份
My identity is: I'm Michelangelo, the cute one.
我的身份就是 米开朗琪罗 最萌的乌龟
I'm 15, love pizza, ice cream,
十五岁 喜欢披萨 冰淇淋
kittens made of ice cream,
还有冰淇淋做成的猫
ninjitsu Tell me, Michelangelo.
忍♥术 告诉我 米开朗琪罗
Why do you have no home?
你为何没有家
I was stuck living in that farmhouse
我本来住在一间农房♥里
on the edge of the woods with my brothers and some humans.
在树林边缘 跟兄弟们和人类一起住
With humans?
人类
Humans! Ick!
人类 好恶心
Yuck! Yeah.
恶心 是啊
But I can't go back because--
但是我不能回去...
Of course you can't go back.
你当然不能回去
You're free now.
你已经自♥由♥了
Free from the tyranny of your masters.
不必忍♥受你那些主人的专♥制♥
Stay among us, my mutant brother.
留下来吧 变种兄弟
Yes! In your face, Rasputin!
打你的脸哦 拉斯普丁
Humans again.
又是人类
They still have the turtle's poor brothers
他们还邪恶地控制着
in their terrible clutches.
那只乌龟的兄弟们
You know what to do, Genghis.
你知道该怎么做 成吉思
Sir, yes, sir!
是的 陛下
Operation liberate reptiles!
拯救爬行动物行动开始
Frogs! Hop! Hop! Hop!
蛙儿们 出动 出动
Mikey's nowhere. I don't get it.
到处都找不到麦奇 我不懂了
No! What happened?
不会吧 怎么回事
Somebody trashed the place.
有人来闹事了
It couldn't have been... Mikey?
应该不是...麦奇吧
No. Not even on his worst day.
不会的 他再生气也不会这样
And why would he write "Humans beware?"
再说他为什么要写"人类 给我小心点"
Look. Footprints.
快看 脚印
Weird footprints.
这脚印好奇怪
Yeah. And more over here...
是啊 这里也有
Pretty far apart.
离得很远
Like they...Jumped?
他们是 跳着的吗
There's more over here!
这里也有
Guys, I got a bad feeling about this.
各位 我有种不详的预感
Now is the time, my brothers.
就是现在 兄弟们
Frogs! Attack!
蛙儿们 上
Liberate the turtles!
解救乌龟
Take shelter!
找掩护
Fall back to the farmhouse!
退回农舍里
Guys, what is going on?
各位 什么情况
Repulsive humans!
讨厌的人类
Hear me!
听着
Is he talking to us?
他是在和我们说话吗
Obviously not me.
明显说的不是我
Free our brothers!
释放我们的兄弟
The human reign of terror in these woods ends tonight!
森林中人类的恐怖统治将在今晚终结
These humans didn't kidnap us.
这些人类没有绑♥架♥我们
What? Are they forcing you to say that?
什么 是他们逼你这么说的吗
No.
不是
We're actually pretty good friends with these humans.
我们跟这些人类其实是很好的朋友
Friends? With humans?
朋友 和这些人类
Then you are traitors!
那么你们就是叛徒
Frogs! Show the humans and turtles no mercy!
蛙儿们 对这些人类和乌龟不要手下留情
Great! I was tired of that conversation anyway!
太棒了 我早就懒得跟他废话了
Oh, man!
老天
Frogapults! Launch!
投蛙器 发射
Look out! They're everywhere!
小心 他们无处不在
There's too many of them!
他们蛙数太多了
Get off of him, jerk!
放开他 混♥蛋♥
Let me go, punk!
放开我 坏蛋
Let me go!
放开我
They took April and Casey!
他们把爱普莉尔和凯西抓走了
Come on. We can follow their tracks.
快点 我们可以追踪他们
Okay, okay... Just... Gimme a minute.
好的 好的 稍等片刻
So, in this New York place,
所以说 在纽约这个地方
you guys beat whole legions of feet soldiers?
你们打败了一大队大脚忍♥者
Foot soldiers, yeah.
大脚帮忍♥者
Raph, that's my brother, Raphael,
拉斐 是我哥 拉斐尔
he's all, "Rah!" with his sai.
拿着峨眉刺各种放大招
And my other brother Donny hacks the bad guys' computers--
我另一个哥 多尼会黑入坏蛋的电脑
he's smart like that.
聪明到无以言表
And Leo--he's our fearless leader!
李奥 是我们无畏的领袖
Not me...
不是我
Dude! Your brothers sound awesome.
老兄 你仨哥听上去好厉害
Yeah, they are.
是啊
Even after I trash the house.
就算他们怪我房♥子弄脏了他们还是很厉害
My brothers just pick on me.
我的兄弟只会没事找我麻烦
Sorry I wasn't entirely, totally true back there.
很抱歉之前我没有跟你说实话
It's all good, Napoleon.
没事的 拿破仑
Let go of me, creep!
放开我 怪物
Silence, human!
安静 人类
That sounded like April!
这声音是爱普莉尔
Help!
救命
Hey! What is this?
这是什么情况
What are you doing to my friends?
你们对我朋友做了些什么
Friends? You said these humans were terrible to you.
朋友 你不是说这些人类对你很不好吗
You escaped.
所以你跑了
That's not exactly what I meant. See...
我不是那个意思 情况是...
This human lover lied to become accepted by us.
这个人类爱好者为了被我们接受欺骗我们
Live with humans,
和人类共生活
suffer with humans!
与人类同受罪
Let me go!
放开我
No! He's my friend, you can't!
不 他是我朋友 你不能这样
I told you never to trust a turtle.
我告诉过你不要相信乌龟的话
That turtle is a traitor.
那只乌龟是个叛徒
Your mom is a traitor.
你妈才是叛徒
Science teaches us that humans are inferior.
科学告诉我们人类是低等的
To disagree is heresy, Napoleon!
持异议者即是异端 拿破仑
Idiots.
蠢货
Why can't we all just get along?
为什么我们就不能和平共处呢
Why?
为什么
You dare to ask why?
你还敢问为什么
There was once a time when we, the amphibians,
曾几何时 我们两栖一族
ruled these lands.
称霸着这方水土
We frolicked in the woods and the trees and the swamplands.
我们在那林中树上沼泽里快乐地玩耍
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表