剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
第12-13集
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
Hmm, I do believe this plutonium
我觉得这些钚
should react flawlessly with the sodium bicarbonates.
应该会跟碳酸氢钠完美反应
What do you think, Professor Ice Cream Kitty?
你觉得如何 冰淇淋喵博士
Then perhaps we should add this hyperbole solution
我们可以把这神一样的物质
to Donnie's Retro-Mutagen.
加进多尼的变种解药
Mikey?
麦奇
Have you lost your shell?!
你是疯了吗
Pishposh and tut-tut, my good man!
放轻松 别叫唤 乖孩子
I've been brewing that Retro-Mutagen for months!
我几个月来一直在研制变种解药
Oh, if you've ruined it, I swear I'll--
你要是敢毁了它 我就...
Hold on dude, I got this!
别激动哥们 绝对没问题
Oh no, Mikey!
我去 麦奇
It's gonna explode!
要爆♥炸♥了
Now, you listen to me! No! You listen to me!
你听我说 不 你听我的
I am gonna teach you such a lesson! I--
我要给你个教训 我...
What is going on in here?
到底发生了什么事
Since when did Retro-Mutagen start doing that?
什么时候变种解药变成那样了
Wow! Its bonding rate is phenomenal.
哇塞 这融合率太厉害了
I can't believe it!
简直无法相信
This will save me months of lab work!
这样我就不用费尽心思研制了
Okay, let me see.
让我看看
One small drop
只要一滴
and I'm able to transform an entire vial of Mutagen
我就能把一大瓶变种药
into Retro-Mutagen!
变成变种解药
Mikey, you're amazing!
麦奇 你太厉害了
I know.
我知道
Wow, did we step into some kinda alternate dimension here?
我们这是踏入了异空间吗
Okay, what chemicals did you use
你用了什么化学药品
to help create the rapid cellular bonding?!
居然达到了这么高的融合率
Uh, I think I added a bunch of stuff like...
我似乎加了一些...
uranate, anolite, uh, moronic acid,
铀酸盐 电解液 亚甲二膦酸[低能酸]
and some, uh, garlic-cappuccino pizza?
还有一些大蒜卡普奇诺口味的披萨
Nope. Same dimension.
没事 不是异空间
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
You do one awesome thing,
你做得这么好
and you can't even remember how you did it?!
居然不记得是怎么做到的
Donatello, be glad that Michelangelo's tomfoolery
多纳泰罗 你应该欣慰 米开朗琪罗的胡闹
yielded the gift that it did.
达到了神奇的成就
Focus on the goal at hand.
专注于眼前的目标
You must find all of the transformed people of New York
你们必须找到纽约所有变种人
and change them back.
把他们变回来
But, Sensei, we don't even know what happened to them.
可是 老师 我们不知道他们发生了什么事
I think I know.
我应该知道
They were taken to Dimension X by the Kraang.
他们被克朗带去了X空间
I can see them in my dreams,
我在梦中能看到他们
millions of mutated humans trapped there.
成千上万的变种人都被困在里面
So we drop in to TCRI,
所以我们去TCRI
break into their portal and zap ourselves to Dimension X.
闯进他们的入口 杀进X空间
Yo, we can do this! We can save New York!
我们做得到 我们可以拯救纽约
And I've got the perfect new invention to storm Dimension X!
我刚发明了新东西 足以毁掉X空间
A water tower. That's your new invention?
水塔 这就是你的发明
Oh, man!
天哪
Wow, that's one giant step for turtlekind, Donnie. Nice.
这可是乌龟历史上的一大步 多尼 干得漂亮
It's not exactly what it appears to be.
塔不可貌相你们懂不懂
Get down!
趴下
They're scanning for humans.
他们在搜查人类
Resistance to Kraang is that which is known as futile.
反抗克朗是没用的
Prepare to be mutated by Kraang!
准备被克朗变种吧
Please! No! Don't do it! No!
拜托 不要 不要这样 不
Are you two all right?
你们还好吗
Alien turtles! Run!
外星乌龟 快跑
No, that's okay!
好吧 那就走吧
It's not like we saved your lives or anything!
毕竟我们只是救命恩人而已
Booyakasha!
我来也
Let's kick some Kraang!
来教训克朗吧
Coming at you, Raph!
拉斐小心
Stupid probe!
该死的探测仪
Back up off me, yo!
都去死吧
That all you got?!
就这么点本事
Apparently not!
显然不是
This isn't good, Bros.
情况不妙 兄弟们
Oh, bread!
面包
Oh, hiya fellas!
各位兄弟好
Leatherhead!
呆皮鳄
Doctor Rockwell?
洛克伍尔博士
Pigeon Pete?!
鸽子怪皮特
You!
是你
Greetings, Turtles! Long time no see.
你们好 乌龟们 好久不见
Raphael, good to see you, brother,
拉斐尔 见到你很高兴
and the rest of you.
其他人也一样
Turtles, meet my team,
乌龟们 看看我的队伍
dedicated to fighting the Kraang.
决心要与克朗战斗
The Mighty Mutanimals!
无敌变种大军
Ya already know my second in command.
你们已经见过我的副手了
Leatherhead!
呆皮鳄
It's good to see you, too, Michelangelo.
见到你很开心 米开朗琪罗
All of you.
其他人也一样
And what, dear boy, are you staring at?
怎么 小子 你在看什么
Doctor Rockwell?
洛克伍尔博士
Indeed!
没错
The Kraang experimented on my mind,
克朗对我的大脑做了实验
giving me psychic powers
让我有了通灵能力
and accidentally returning my vast intellect in the process!
居然间接恢复了我的高智力水平
Rockwell's the brains of the team.
洛克伍尔是团队的军师
And this is the final member of the Mutanimals.
这是变种大队最后一位队员
Pigeon Pete? The world's most useless mutant?
鸽子怪皮特吗 最没用的变种
I've toughened up a lot since the last time you saw me!
自从上次见面 我已经进步了不少
I was just a pigeon-boy, now I'm a pigeon-man.
我原来是鸽子男孩 现在是鸽子男人
I'm the team spy!
我是间谍
More like decoy.
比较像诱饵吧
Ooh, bread!
面包
Some leader, Slash. Using your teammate as bait!
斯莱士你真是好领袖 让队员当诱饵
You got a problem with that, Leonardo?
你不满吗 李奥纳多
You attacked us. You tried to destroy us!
你攻击了我们 差点毁了我们
I wasn't right in the head then.
我当时脑子不清楚
It was the Mutagen!
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表