剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
It wasn't my fault!
不是我的错
Are you guys all right?
你们没事吧
I think so. But the Creep's gone.
应该没事 但是怪物逃跑了
Yeah, and I think it took something from the toy shelf.
是啊 我觉得他还从玩具架上拿走了点东西
That Snakeweed Claw is gone!
蛇草爪不见了
What would it want that for?
它要那个东西干什么
I got a bad feeling I know why.
我有种不好的预感 我知道为什么
Yeah?
是吗
Wait.
等等
What were we talking about again?
我们在说什么来着
Okay, Donnie, focus.
多尼 集中注意力
We need to find the Creep.
我们要找到怪物
The Creep is back?
怪物回来了吗
Oh, man, my experiment.
天 我的实验
Are you all right?
你没事吧
You're acting more spaced out than Mikey.
你表现得比麦奇还要脱线
Isn't that the brain worm serum you were working on?
这不是你在研究的噬脑虫血清吗
It was until Mikey ruined it...
是啊 但后来麦奇毁了它...
And spilled some on me.
还撒了一点在我身上
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间讨论这个
We got to find that thing.
我们得找到那歌♥怪物
The trail is starting to run cold.
足迹越来越不明显了
What do you got, Donnie?
你有什么发现 多尼
Is that a video game?
这是电子游戏吗
What the heck are you doing, man?
你到底在干什么 伙计
Just use your ooze scanner.
用一下你的液体扫描镜
Oh, right.
对哦
I don't-- I'm not getting a signal.
我不...我接受不到信♥号♥♥
Why won't this thing work?
这玩意怎么没用
Wait. Donnie said Mikey spilled that brain stuff on him, right?
等等 多尼说麦奇把那种液体撒到他身上了对吗
It affected the Creep somehow.
不知道为什么也影响到了怪物
Did you see that weird look it gave us?
你看到它看我们的那种奇怪的眼神了吗
Yeah, he didn't look like his usual mindless sack of grass self.
是啊 它的眼神不像平常那样蠢笨
But if it made the Creep smarter,
但如果这让怪物更加聪明
why is Donnie getting I got it!
那为什么多尼... 找到了
Donnie, have you lost your mind?
多尼 你疯了吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
Guys, the Creep's going north on Bleecker,
伙计们 怪物在布利克街往北走
just a block away.
就在一个街区外
Raph, Mikey, you're with me.
拉斐 麦奇 你们跟我来
April, keep an eye on Donnie.
爱普莉尔 你看住多尼
We got to get this thing moving.
我们得重新发动这辆车
Can you remember what you did?
你还记得怎么发动吗
Uh, no idea.
不知道
How hard could it be?
能有多难呢
That wasn't--
也没...
Donnie?
多尼
Fantastic.
太棒了
Remember, team, don't let the Creep touch you.
大家记住 不要让怪物碰到
No kidding.
放心
The Snakeweed Claw.
蛇草爪
Hey, guys. What up--
各位 怎么...
This looks bad.
情况不妙
Whoa. The Creep made a--
怪物造出了一个...
Son of Snakeweed!
蛇草的儿子
That's what I was gonna name it.
我本来想那么命名的
Where do these guys--Aah!-- come from?
这些东西是...哪里来的
They're working together.
他们在合作
Just like in Swamp Creatures 2: Electric Swampaloo!
就像《沼泽怪物2:电子沼泽怪》里一样
All right.
好吧
Give me your best shot.
把你最厉害的招数使出来吧
Everyone, back to the Shellraiser.
大家撤退 回御风战车
I-I don't understand. I can't think of anything.
我不懂你说什么 我无法思考
If the Creep is after mutagen,
如果怪物的目标是变异原
maybe we can bait it into a trap.
或许我们可以把他引到陷阱里
That's actually a good idea, Mikey.
这主意不错 麦奇
Yeah, but we got to use ourselves as bait.
是 但我们得拿自己当诱饵
Leo, thank goodness. Donnie's gone.
李奥 谢天谢地 多尼不见了
We got him. We're on our way.
他跟我们在一起 我们马上回去
You got the Shellraiser working?
你发动御风战车了吗
Mikey, what's going on?
麦奇 怎么回事
Shellax. Just stay put here, bro.
放松 你在这里等着 兄弟
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Come on, creepy Creep!
来啊 吓人的怪物
Squirrel!
松鼠
The alley! Draw them into the alley.
巷子里 把他们引进巷子里
Come on, salad face. This way.
来啊 沙拉脸 这边来啊
Come on! Come get some!
来啊 来抓我们啊
Over here, swamp creatures!
这边 沼泽怪物
April, now!
爱普莉尔 发动
I like French fries!
我喜欢吃炸薯条
Donnie!
多尼
You got stir-fried, sons.
这下被烧了吧 儿子们
Guess I better get that learner's permit soon.
我还是快点考出驾照来为好
No worries, April.
没事 爱普莉尔
The Shellraiser's seen worse.
御风战车经历过更糟糕的情况呢
It's not the Shellraiser I'm worried about.
我担心的不是御风战车
Wow, look at that fire.
快看这大火
Hey, you guys want to toast some marshmallows?
你们想烤棉花糖吃吗
Oh, man. Let's get Donnie back home,
天呐 我们带多尼回家
asap.
尽快
Donnie!
多尼
He's getting worse every minute.
他的情况越来越糟糕了
When did we get a tire swing?
我们什么时候有轮胎秋千了
Donnie!
多尼
Yeah, and the only one of us that can figure out
可唯一能搞清楚多尼是怎么回事的人
what's wrong with Donnie is Donnie.
就只有多尼啊
If we knew what was in that brain worm solution,
如果我们知道那种噬脑虫解药是什么成分
maybe we could figure out how to reverse it.
或许我们可以逆转药效
It's my fault Donnie got splashed with that brain juice.
都怪我多尼才沾到了那种脑液
I'm not kidding!
我是认真的
Got to make it right.
我得补救
Donnie!
多尼
Okay, what did he do?
他做了什么呢
What do you think, Master Splinter?
你怎么看 斯普林特大♥师♥
It is possible whatever caused it
导致他如此的东西
could be the solution to curing it.
或许就是能治好他的东西
Perhaps meditation could help him.
或许冥想能帮到他
The snow cats are stealing the power of my brain!
雪猫咪在偷取我的脑力
We're doomed!
我们完蛋了
I'm melting! Melting!
我要化了 要化了
A lot of meditation.
要大量冥想
Even Mikey's a genius compared to him.
跟他相比 麦奇都是天才
Wait. Where is Mikey?
等等 麦奇呢
And one pepperoni for flavor.
再加一片香肠调味
Check it out, guys!
你们看 各位
Brain juice for Donnie!
给多尼的脑液
Mmm, delicious!
很美味哦
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
You have no idea what that could do to him.
给他喝了万一后果很严重怎么办
I know you guys think Donnie's the only one
我知道你们认为只有多尼
that knows science-y stuff, but I pay attention.
才擅长科学的东西 但我也注意学了
Remember that freaky mutant wasp?
还记得那只吓人的变异黄蜂吗
This is a whole other thing, Mikey!
这件事不一样 麦奇
Mmm, pizza shake.
披萨奶昔哎
No, wait! Donnie!
不要喝 多尼
Donnie? Say something.
多尼 说话啊
Mikey!
麦奇
Earthquake!
地震啦
What's going on?
怎么回事
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表