剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
or who knows what?
谁知道他发生了什么呢
Yeah.
是啊
We still need to find him.
但我们还是得找到他
What about the lair?
会不会在藏身处
All right.
好吧
Mikey, you stay here.
麦奇 你待在这里
But I want to--
但我想...
No sign of Splinter.
没发现斯普林特
The Kraang have some kind of freaking security system
克朗设计了一种可怕的安全系统
to make sure we don't come back.
用来确保我们不会回来
Why not just go take it down and move back in?
我们为啥不打败它然后回去呢
I miss our home.
我想我们家了
I miss my comic books,
我想我的漫画书
my VHS tapes,
我的录像带
my action kick unicorn man,
我的脚踢独角兽小人
my collection of human underwear.
还有我收集的人类内♥裤♥
It's not that simple, Mikey.
事情没有那么简单 麦奇
We can't just move back.
我们不能就这样回去
Guys, I-I think--
伙计们 我 我觉得
I think I sense Splinter close by.
我好像我感受到斯普林特就在附近
It's faint, and he seems...different.
很模糊 而且他看起来 不同了
Come on, hurry.
快来 赶紧的
Sensei!
老师
Get him off of me!
快给我把他拉开
Get him off of me!
把他拉开
It's okay, sensei.
没事的 老师
It's us!
是我们啊
We're your sons!
我们是你儿子啊
Try to remember.
好好想想
Ugh, too strong!
他太强大了
Sensei, it's us!
老师 是我们
It's us.
是我们
Calm down.
冷静点
Oh, no! Foot!
不好 是大脚帮
Get ready, team.
准备好了 队友们
Don't let them harm Splinter.
别让他们伤害斯普林特
Oh, no.
不
Splinter!
斯普林特
There are too many!
他们人数太多了
Splinter!
斯普林特
After him!
跟上他
Sensei!
老师
Master Shredder...
施莱德大♥师♥
Your enemies are defeated.
您的敌人已被击溃
Do we wait for the lowly Kraang to mutate the entire earth?
我们是否要等低级克朗将所有地球人变异
Destroy all of humanity?
将人类灭绝
Watch your tone with me, Tiger Claw.
注意你跟我说话的语气 虎爪
I am well aware of the Kraang's plans.
我很了解克朗的计划
When the time is right,
时机成熟时
we will destroy those putrid aliens,
我们就毁掉这些腐烂的外星人
and the city will belong to me.
那样这座城市就归我了
Now...keep searching for Karai.
现在 继续寻找卡莱
What?
什么
It cannot be.
不可能
Hamato Yoshi lives?
滨户良还活着
He survived, but not intact.
他还活着 但并不正常
He has clearly lost his mind,
他显然失去了理智
Become the rat I always knew he was.
变成了我所熟悉的臭老鼠
Shall I put him out of his misery, master?
要我结束他的苦难吗 大♥师♥
No.
不
Take him to Baxter Stockman.
带他去见巴克斯特·斯道克曼
A little more arthropod DNA,
再来点节肢动物DNA
and thizz might create a pozzible retro-mutagen.
这就可能创造出变异解药
Stockman.
斯托克曼
I want you to restore Hamato Yoshi's mind.
我命令你恢复滨户良的心智
I want him fully aware of who and where he is...
我要让他清楚他是谁 现在在哪里
before I finish him off.
然后我再杀了他
Yezz, mazzter.
遵命 大♥师♥
I'll have this baby open in no time.
我很快就能打开这家伙
Like a turtle do.
神速如龟
Pat yourself on the back later.
等下再表扬自己
Let's move.
赶紧走
It's Shred-head.
是施莱德
What the heck is that supposed to be?
这到底是个什么鬼
Mini-Shredder?
迷你施莱德
It's kind of cute.
还挺萌的
Like a shrimp.
像只虾
What the heck?
什么情况
And stay out, you little freak!
待在外面 小怪物
You want this cheese, don't you?
你想要这块起司 对吧
You want the nice swizz cheese, yeah?
你想吃这块甜甜的起司 对吧
Come on.
来啊
Take the cheese.
把起司拿走
Come on.
来啊
I'm gonna squash that bug.
我要把那只臭虫踩扁
Sensei.
师♥父♥
Sensei!
师♥父♥
Quick, get him out of there.
赶紧 把他放出来
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
There's got to be a way to reach him.
得想办法让他明白
Red, remember the time
红发妞儿 还记得那次
you reached the guys through their dreams?
你通过梦境与他们交流吗
What if you could, like, do the same thing for Splinter?
你能不能用同样的方法和斯普林特交流
You know, mind-meld and stuff?
心灵感应什么的
Based on my research on telepathy,
根据我在心灵感应上的研究
it might be possible.
这是有可能的
But there is only one way to find--
只有试一试才...
What izz this?
这是什么情况
Turtles?
乌龟
Here?
在这里
You were all destroyed!
你们都死掉了啊
How's this for destroyed?
你才要死呢
Look out!
小心
April, try and wake Splinter up.
爱普莉尔 看看能不能让他清醒过来
Oh, no, you don't.
你休想
Hold still, buzzkill!
抓稳了 看招
No!
不
Let's even the odds.
让游戏公平些吧
Sweet mother of mutations.
天啊 不带这么玩的
Do you like my Shredder mutantzz?
喜欢我的施莱德变异体吗
They make excellent watchdogs.
做看门狗是极好的
These guys are full-on armored.
这些家伙全副武装
Oh, no.
不
This guy's like fighting a four-armed dump truck.
这家伙就跟个四臂垃圾车一样猛
Hold still, you little dendrobranchiata.
给我别动 你这个小怪物
Splinter?
斯普林特
Wake up, Splinter.
醒醒 斯普林特
You are not a rat.
你不是老鼠
You are Hamato Yoshi.
你是滨户良
Not again!
又来
Booya...kasha.
我来也
Mikey!
麦奇
The rat has escaped!
那臭老鼠跑了
Come on, master Splinter.
振作起来 斯普林特大♥师♥
Come on!
快醒醒
I got this, Red.
我来对付 红毛
Master Splinter!
斯普林特大♥师♥
Look.
你看
Master Splinter?
斯普林特大♥师♥
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表