剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
What this is about
我得到新员工的尊敬
is me getting respect from a new employee, so...
你在欺负她 真想要她尊敬你吗
You beat her. You want her respect?
就与她和好 别去烦她
Make up with her and leave her alone.
是吗 唐娜 那是尊敬吗
Oh, really, Donna? Is that a sign of respect?
不去烦她
Leaving someone alone,
就像丹尼尔的事后 你和哈维对我三不理那样
like you and Harvey left me alone since Daniel?
路易 哈维欢迎你回来了
Louis, Harvey welcomed you back.
他那样叫欢迎
"Welcomed"?
他撕了我的辞呈
He ripped up my letter of resignation,
一语不发
and he didn't say a word.
-路易 -跟你说吧
- Louis. - You know what?
这么多年来
Over the years,
你和哈维对我的嘲笑和作弄
all the ribbing and all the practical jokes between you and Harvey,
我觉得那才是尊敬
I found that to be a sign of respect.
但是自从你说
But you haven't had
你再不想看到我的臭脸后
one conversation with me since you told me
你没和我说过一句话
you never wanted to see my smug face again.
所以 你去告诉卡特里娜
So you know what? You go tell Katrina
本大爷真没心情原谅别人
that I'm not really in a forgiving mood.
福尔松食品公♥司♥的案子 我有个主意
I had an idea about Folsom Foods.
-你也来这套 -怎么
- You too? - What?
别想抢我的百吉饼
You are not getting my bagel.
我要你的百吉饼做什么
Why would I want your bagel?
别提这个了 你有什么主意
Never mind. What do you got?
我查了过去五年所有的升职评价
I checked the review of every promotion from the last five years.
每当他们不想提升女性员工时
Every time they don't promote a woman,
他们会用固定的几个词组
they use some combination of the same 16 words.
-男员工呢 -不用
- And the men? - No.
是什么词组
What are the words?
"高度紧张 敏感 激进 草率"
"High-strung, sensitive, aggressive, abrasive..."
像密♥码♥似的
Coded language.
他们千方百计
They went out of their way
防止某一女员工以性别歧视起诉他们
to shield themselves from any one person bringing a gender-discrimination suit,
也就是说他们歧视所有女员工
which means they treated all of them the same.
集体诉讼
As a class.
是的 猜猜有多少人
Yeah. And guess how many.
来自22个不同部门 113个女性员工
113 female employees across all 22 divisions.
你知道她们有什么共同点吗
You know what they have in common?
因为她们是女性而被拒绝升职
All denied promotions due to the fact that they're women,
而不是因为没有才能 可悲
not that they're untalented or pathetic
或缺乏在他们领域获得成功的坚毅
or lack the fortitude to excel in their chosen field.
这完全是扯淡
This is a crock of shit.
两百万你不肯和解
You didn't want to settle for 2 million.
现在两亿元都很难搞定了
You'll be lucky to settle for 200 million.
罗伯特 尽情享受高尔夫吧
Robert, play all the golf you want.
这次本杰明法官也帮不了你
Judge Benjamin isn't gonna get you out of this one.
伙计们今天顺利吗
How we doing today, boys?
先生 请站过来
Sir, need you to step over here, please.
别紧张 蝙蝠侠 是我的皮带
Easy, batman. I left my belt on.
好吧 如果可以
Well, if it's okay with you,
我要使用我的蝙蝠金属探测器
I'm gonna break out my trusty bat metal detector.
先生 请你双手举过头顶
Sir, we need you to raise your arms above your head, please.
好的 我要记下你的警徽号♥
Okay, and I'm gonna need your badge number.
这东西怎么会在兜里
How did those get there?
-先生 这是件武器 -这也算是武器
- Sir, this is a weapon. - A weapon?
这是我的指甲剪 混♥蛋♥
They're my nail scissors, you asshole.
是镀金的 花了我两千块钱
They're gold-plated. They cost $2,000.
你是打算带着两千美金的武器进法庭吗
You're gonna bring a $2,000 weapon into my courthouse?
我是说我也不知道它怎么会在我口袋里
I'm just saying I don't know even how they got there.
也许是谜语人放的[蝙蝠侠的宿敌]
Oh, well, maybe the Riddler put them there.
这很好笑 我就是想说...
Okay, that's very funny. I'm just saying...
这一切都是误会
Maybe it was, like, a big misunderstanding.
你是说你不知道这剪刀是谁的
You say you don't know whose those are?
不是的 好吧 我错了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. Okay. I'm sorry.
我们从头开始
Okay, let's just start over.
我就想拿回来
I'm just gonna need them back.
我现在以携带武器
I'm placing you under arrest for carrying a concealed weapon
进入纽约法♥院♥的罪名逮捕你
into a courthouse in the state of New York.
同时你还袭击了法♥院♥人员
And for assaulting an officer of the court.
-什么 -你好 埃迪
- What? - Hey, Eddie.
你好班尼特小姐 见到你很高兴
Hey, Ms. Bennett. Nice to see you again.
-雪莉和孩子们还好吗 -他们很好
- How are Shelly and the kids? - Oh, they're doing great.
我是说...她很好
You know, I mean-- you know, she's--
他们很好 谢谢关心
Yeah. No, they're doing great. Thanks for asking.
是她干的好事
It was her!
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
我一直很喜欢这张照片
I always loved that picture.
我也是
Me too.
学校舞台剧的选拔
Tryouts for the school play.
演米老鼠米妮
Minnie Mouse.
我想谈下取证的事情
I want to talk about the deposition.
瑞秋 我们不能谈论这个案子
Rachel, you and I cannot talk about the case.
我是说取证 不是案件本身
I said the deposition, not the case.
我才不在乎案子
I don't give a shit about the case.
那你为什么要接
Then why did you take it?
因为你带我出去过生日
Because you took me out for my birthday
却告诉我你要和我公♥司♥为敌
and told me you were picking a fight with my family
还说"别管这事 小姑娘 你应付不来"
and said, "Sit it out, little girl. You can't handle this."
你知道我为什么喜欢这张照片吗
Do you know why I love that picture?
因为那时我还是你的乖乖女
Because I'm still your little girl.
因为你当时很快乐
Because you were happy.
你还记得选拔的结果吗
You remember what happened at those tryouts?
是的 我落选了
Yeah. I didn't get the part.
-你很伤心 -我只是个孩子
- And it killed you. - I was a child.
大多数孩子没多久就忘记了
And most children let things go.
但你再没参加过选拔
But you never tried out for a play again.
我去做别的了
I did other things.
你现在为什么不去做别的呢
But why aren't you doing other things now?
我眼睁睁看你失败
I am watching you fail
为此痛苦不堪
and stall and beat yourself up.
我心如刀割啊
And it rips me up inside.
我参加了法学院入学考试
I took the LSATs.
得了172分
I got a 172.
什么时候
When?
六周以前
Six weeks ago.
为什么现在才告诉我
And you're just telling me now.
我不想听你炫耀你的177分
I didn't want to hear some joke about your 177.
-但是 -在取证的时候
- Oh, but... - When we were in that room,
我知道你说的是她
I know you were talking to her,
但我觉得你句句都在针对我
but it was like you were aiming everything right at me.
之后我明白了
And then I thought, "You know what?
也许你对所有人都这么看
Maybe you look at all of us that way."
-瑞秋 -不是所有女人都一样
- Rachel. - Well, we're not all the same.
你得小心了
And you need to toughen up
因为我不再是你的乖乖女了
because I am not that little girl anymore.
现在是谁要向左得下跪啊
So who's gonna kneel before Zod now?
我不会向任何人屈膝的
I'm not kneeling before anybody,
更别说是那个陷害我
let alone the person who framed me
让我身陷囹圄的人
and put me in this jail cell.
你让我在麦金太尔法官面前出了丑
You humiliated me with Judge Mcintyre.
得了吧 你不也整了我
Oh, please. You did the same thing.
我只是让你缺席
Missing an appearance is different
而你让我在整个法庭面前丢人
from looking like a buffoon in open court.
我当时给过你出路 你不能怨我
I gave you a way out, so don't come crying to me.
强♥奸♥犯 杀人犯...
Rapist, murderer...
我以前都和这些人打交道
These are the kinds of people I'm used to dealing with.
你知道他们在哪吗
And you know where they are?
在用余生
Spending the rest of their lives
感叹我不是个花瓶
realizing that I wasn't just a pretty face.
你觉得我整你是因为这个
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表