剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Didn't you recently confess
在做助理的时候
that as an associate
你隐藏过一份重要资料
you hid an important file.
这份资料属于
Belonging to a--
他叫什么来着的
what was his name?
对了 路易·利特
Oh, yeah, a Louis Litt.
那不过是个恶作剧
That was a prank.
而且仅此一次
It was a one-time thing.
所以你觉得自己没做错
So you didn't do anything wrong?
我不觉得有错
I don't think so.
那么之前被问询的时候
And when asked,
你是否表示
did you claim that
-你对此事毫不知情 -是的
- you knew nothing about it? - Yes.
你有做任何事来弥补这个局面吗
Did you ever do anything to remedy the situation?
-没有 -为什么不
- No. - Why not?
木已成舟了
What was done was done.
"木已成舟"
"What was done was done."
正如你所说 只此一次对吗
And like you said, it was a one-time thing, right?
-是的 -是吗
- Yes. - Was it?
就我看来这可能是你的一种模式
Because I think maybe this is a pattern.
信息被隐藏
Information was hidden,
你表示对此毫不知情
you claim you knew nothing about it,
也没做任何补救措施
you did nothing to rectify the situation,
几年之后 你就会坚持自己没做错事
And years later, you maintain you've done nothing wrong.
法官大人 他在自证
Your honor, he's testifying.
听上去与此案的情况一模一样
Sounds exactly the same as why we're here today.
除了有一处很大的不同
Except there's one big difference.
-法官大人 -这回
- Your honor. - This time...
有人被杀了
A man was killed.
讯问完毕 法官大人
No further questions, your honor.
木已成舟 不是吗
What's done is done, right?
原告传唤唐娜·鲍尔森女士
The plaintiff calls Ms. Donna Paulsen.
鲍尔森女士 哈维·斯佩克特
Ms. Paulsen, did Harvey Specter
有命令你销毁这份文件吗
order you to shred this document?
援引第五修正案我拒绝回答
I decline to answer pursuant to my fifth amendment rights.
所以你不想利用这个机会
So you don't want to take this opportunity
证明你的老板是无辜的吗
to state your employer's innocence?
-反对 -你不能反对
- Objection. - You can't object.
-杰西卡就会 -你能不能...
- Jessica will. - Could you just...
对不起
Sorry. Yeah.
鲍尔森女士 你自认为工作能力很强吗
Ms. Paulsen, do you consider yourself good at your job?
是的
I do.
你是否对一名叫瑞秋·赞恩的人说过
Have you ever stated to one Rachel Zane
你其实是全纽约最棒的法律助理
that you are indeed the best legal secretary in the city?
迈克 你不能这样
Mike, you can't.
唐娜 我可以
Donna, I can.
是的
Yes.
鲍尔森女士 有份五年前的文件上的
Ms. Paulsen, there was a personal date stamp
私人日期戳显示
From five years ago on the document
你涉嫌销毁证物
that you're accused of shredding.
-那个戳是你的吗 -我拒绝回答
- Was it yours? - I decline to answer.
它看上去是你的日期戳吗
Did it look like your date stamp?
我拒绝回答
I decline to answer.
好吧 那我这样问
Okay. Then let me ask you this.
你能相信全纽约最棒的法律助理
Would you believe that the best legal secretary
根本不知道有这么一份文件
in the city didn't know about a document,
即使上面明显盖的是她的日期戳
even though it had what appeared to be her date stamp on it?
我拒绝回答
I decline to answer.
你能相信同样是这名助理
And would you believe that that same secretary
会销毁这份文件
would have destroyed that document
还未经过她上司的批准
without explicit orders from her boss?
事情会变得很严重 不是吗
This is gonna be bad, isn't it?
唐娜没问题的 只要照脚本走
Donna's gonna be great. Just follow the script.
瑞秋又不是唐娜
Well, Rachel's not Donna.
她没罪 受审不会慌张
She's not guilty, and she can't be rattled.
你看到我怎么让哈维慌张的吧
You see how I rattled Harvey?
陪审团听到的是语言 但会对恐惧做出反应
The jury listens to words, but they respond to fear.
而我们没有恐惧的气氛
And we don't have that...
现在还没有
yet.
-这是什么 -传票
- What's this? - Subpoena.
你要让我作证吗
You want to depose me?
别再玩这种吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
Okay, let's stop playing tiptoe through the tulips
吃蜂蜜不捅马蜂窝的游戏了
around the elephant in the room.
根本没这种玩意
That's not a thing.
你知道哈维的一些事情
You know some things about Harvey,
而我也需要知道
and I need to know them too.
你要我去搞定那个男人
You yourself said go after the man.
最好的方法不就是讯问那个男人的小跟班吗
What better way to go after the man than to question the boy?
但我对这件案子一无所知
But I don't know anything about this case.
这个回答很牵强 迈克
That's an evasive answer, Mike.
你在隐瞒什么事 我闻到了恐惧
You're hiding something, and I smell fear.
我要去上个厕所
I have to go to the restroom.
等等 你有多急
Wait a minute. How bad is it?
-让你不舒服了吗 -现在不舒服了
- Is it uncomfortable? - Well, now it is.
很好
Good.
这是测谎仪吗
Is that a polygraph?
-是的 -不要
- Yes. - Nope.
你宣过誓
You are under oath.
所以我会说实话
And I'll tell the truth.
你最好是 不然我会发现的
You bet your ass you will, or I'll know.
先来个简单的
We'll start with an easy one.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
迈克·罗斯
Mike Ross.
在哪儿工作
Where do you work?
皮尔逊·哈德曼
Pearson Hardman.
你做什么工作
What do you do for a living?
我是律师
I practice law.
你毕业于哪所法学院
And where did you attend law school?
有什么问题吗
What? What's the matter?
没
Nothing.
-你在撒谎 -我没有
- You're lying. - No, I'm not.
难以苟同
I beg to differ.
听着
Listen to me.
我知道测谎仪说你撒谎的原因
I know why the machine says you're lying.
你在紧张
You're nervous.
你不想出♥卖♥♥♥哈维
You don't want to rat out Harvey.
我理解
I get that.
但现在你必须接受现状
But it's time you accept the situation.
情况刻不容缓
This is happening
你必须把哈维的那些事告诉我
and you're going to have to tell me some things about Harvey.
我同意
I accept that.
那就快回答这该死的问题
Then answer the goddamn question.
我以拥有哈弗法学院的毕业文凭为荣
I'm proud to say that I have a diploma from Harvard Law.
现在轮到你接受现状了
Now it's time that you accept the situation.
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
我当时不在场
I wasn't there,
我不知道任何对案子有用的信息
And I don't know anything that's gonna help this case.
你想要个真情实感的
Do you want fear?
我帮你把唐娜找来
I'll get you Donna.
我拒绝
The answer's no.
我什么都没问呢
I didn't even ask a question yet.
但你会问的
Yeah, well you were going to.
没错 而且你会改变主意答应我的
Yeah. And you were gonna say no, but instead you're gonna say yes.
真可笑 我连哈维都拒绝了
That's funny 'cause I already said no to Harvey.
-而亲爱的 你可不是 -不是哈维
- And you, my dear, are not... - Are not harvey.
确实 但是我忠告你不要销毁文件
No, I'm the guy who told you not to destroy that document,
而你也答应我了
and you're the girl who promised me she wouldn't.
-你知道我... -背弃了承诺
- You know that I... - Broke your promise.
好吧 我这人就是糟糕
Well, then I guess I just suck.
因为我还违背了另一个承诺
Because I'm breaking another one right now.
我向我的律师保证过 直到结案为止
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表