剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
你有孩子吗 斯佩克特先生
Do you have any children, Mr. Specter?
没有吧 所以不要告诉我该怎么为人父母
No? Then I'm not interested in your parenting advice.
我没有对你的教育指手画脚
I'm not giving parenting advice.
我在提供职业建议
I'm giving career advice.
你亲口告诉我你不是要发掘他
You told me that you didn't want to exploit him,
而是要保护他
that you wanted to protect him--
是他本人 不是他的职业生涯
Him, not his career.
你还是不明白
Look, you don't get it.
这两者对我是一样的
They're the same to me.
我毫无保留地致力于这两者
All right, I'm committed to both of them,
我才他妈的不管你喜不喜欢
and I don't give a shit if you like it or not.
-马尔科 -你当着这些寄生虫的面
- Marco. - You say that word to me
这么对我说话吗
in front of these parasites?
没错 我想怎么说怎么说
Yeah, I'll say whatever I want to say.
给我闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
你别想打职业赛
Now, you are not going to turn pro,
你的网球之路就此结束
and you are not going to continue down this path,
谈话结束
and this conversation is over.
你就让他这么走了吗
You just want to let him leave?
我不在乎他怎么做
Look, I don't care what he does, okay?
我要申请解除监护权
I want to file for emancipation.
所以你意思是你没找到
So you're telling me you don't have it?
没有 不过它一定会出现的
I don't, but I'm sure it'll turn up.
你确信
You sure?
你要干的只是看好那一样东西
Your job was to keep track of that one thing.
干得好
Nice work.
只是张给诺玛的生日贺卡
It's a birthday card for Norma.
她连年龄都不透露给我们
She won't even tell us how old she is.
她生日就是今天
Her birthday is today.
你觉得那卡什么时候能出现
When do you think it's going to turn up?
你知道吗 别在意了
You know what, forget it.
你哪根筋搭错了
What's the matter with you?
我就是搞不懂为什么在这个破公♥司♥里
What's the matter with me is that nobody ever has
就没人能管好自己的东西
what they're supposed to in this goddamn office.
知道吗 我有更重要的事要办
You know what? I got bigger fish to fry.
-开足马力吧 -开足马力
- Put the wheels in motion. - "The wheels"?
这可不是并购 哈维
This isn't a merger, Harvey.
我们是要解除监护权
You're talking about emancipation.
是申请解除监护权
I'm talking about filing for emancipation.
这是个策略 他在乎自己的儿子
It's a tactic. He cares about his son.
十有八♥九♥ 他会让步的
Nine times out of ten, he backs down.
如果他不妥协呢
And what if he doesn't?
那我们就按委托人的意思去办
Then we'll be doing exactly what the client wants us to do.
你指和父母断绝关系
Oh, you mean break up his family.
我指帮助他的家庭
I mean help his family.
真好奇你和你父亲
Wonder what kind of relationship
关系如何
you had with your father.
我父亲不在讨论范围内
Look, my father's not up for discussion.
他们争论的焦点在于这个决定
The only bone of contention between them is this decision.
一旦把这解决了 一切就迎刃而解了
The sooner they resolve it, the sooner they can move on.
你也就拿到钱了
The sooner you get paid.
我一顿早饭就能拿下上亿的单子
I cut billion dollar deals for breakfast.
我才不需要这个 我和你说过了
I don't need this. I told you,
这是委托人想要的
it's what the client wants.
是他自认为想要的
It's what he thinks he wants.
哈维 我父亲去世那年我才11岁
Harvey, I was 11 when my dad died,
我最后一次和他说话却是在吵架
and our last conversation was a fight.
如果让我在打职业赛或其他事
If you gave me the choice to be a pro anything
和与他讲和之间选择 你说我会怎么选
or to make up with him, what do you think I'd choose?
如果我们不做 他会找别人
If we don't do it, he'll find someone else who will.
如果你不想让他这么做 给他洗♥脑♥去
If you don't want him to do it, change his goddamn mind.
-走吧 -行
- Now go. - Fine.
给你该死的生日贺卡
Here's your goddamn birthday card.
你莫名其妙跑进我办公室
I don't appreciate you coming into my office saying
指责我没有管好我的东西
that no one at the firm has what they're supposed to have,
我不知道你今天哪根筋不对
and I don't know what crawled up your ass today,
但我的事情不用你操心
but I take care of my business.
抱歉 瑞秋 你说得对
I'm sorry, Rach. You're right.
跟你没关系 是我自己的问题
This isn't about you. This is about me.
那好吧
Okay then.
我把插头拔了
I unplugged it.
这次我阻止你不是意外
And this time, I'm not stopping you by accident.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about--
别骗我了 唐娜
Don't bullshit me, Donna.
今天早上你拿的就是这份文件
That's the same file you had in your hand this morning.
你像见了鬼似的跑出去
You ran out of here like you saw a ghost,
去找了瑞秋的麻烦 还说
you bit off Rachel's head, talking about how people
没人管得好自己的事情
never have the things they're supposed to have,
现在你又回这里来了
and now you're right back here again.
你拿着的不是道尔顿公♥司♥的文件
It's not Dalton Enterprises you're holding.
而是哈维被控藏匿的那份备忘
That's the memo that Harvey's been accused of burying.
你居然说我会那么做
You know, the fact that you would even accuse me of that
真让我恶心
makes me sick.
但要是你还不信我 没事
But if you still don't believe me, fine.
眼见为实
See for yourself.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what happened.
我那天在档案室找到的
I found it in the file room that day.
上面有我的日期戳 是我的
It has my date stamp on it... Mine.
我们得告诉哈维
We have to tell Harvey.
-他会知道该怎么办的 -他也没办法
- He'll know what to do. - No, he won't.
唐娜 哈维一直是在
Donna, Harvey's been operating
我们没有备忘的前提下想对策
under the assumption that we never had this memo, all right?
或早或晚 这个小前提
At some point, that assumption
会害死他的
is gonna bite him in the ass,
他越晚知道真♥相♥ 对他的伤害就越大
and the later it happens, the bigger the bite.
没有人会相信
Nobody is going to believe
这么重要的文件就这样弄丢了
that a file that important just got lost.
他们会觉得是我故意藏起来
They'll think that I got rid of it,
而且是哈维吩咐我做的
and that Harvey told me to do it.
这份备忘是诉讼的一部分
This memo is part of a legal proceeding.
把它碎掉就是犯罪
Shredding it is a crime.
就像无证从事律师一样吗
Like practicing law without a license is a crime?
不同于你 我是无心之失
Unlike you, I didn't do this on purpose,
我在以我所知的最好方法保护哈维
and I am protecting Harvey the best way that I know how.
艾莉森·霍特会查清楚发生了什么事的
Allison Holt is gonna figure out what happened.
而她知道之后 首先考虑的不会是
And when she does, her priority's not going to be
保护你或哈维
protecting you or Harvey.
而是保护这家事务所
It's gonna be protecting the firm.
或许你觉得让哈维两难 没什么关系
You might be comfortable putting Harvey in that position,
但我不觉得
but I'm not.
要么你告诉他 要么就我来
So either you tell him, or I will.
-答案是"好的" -什么
- The answer is yes. - What?
你今年万圣节可以放假
You can have Halloween off this year.
每年七月 你都坐在那儿盯着我
Every July, you sit there staring at me
然后就进来一脸无辜地看着我
before coming in here with that sheepish look on your face
-弱弱地问... -我有事要告诉你
- to ask to... - I have to tell you something.
什么 什么事
What? What is it?
你♥他♥妈♥在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
没有双方律师在场
You contacted the plaintiffs
就私下联♥系♥了原告
without their lawyer present or our lawyer present.
没错 我不是我们事务所的代表律师
Exactly, I'm not our lawyer.
我有权这样做
I had every legal right to.
你不该干预的
You weren't supposed to interfere.
你也是 你怎么会知道的
Neither were you. How did you even know?
她不该告诉你任何事的
She's not supposed to tell you anything.
她被逼无奈才告诉我
She was forced to tell me
因为我拿到了这张该死的传票
when I got served with this goddamn subpoena.
你不想让他们处于被动
You didn't want to put them on the defensive,
出发点很好 但你做的事
which is good, because what you've just done
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表