剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
第二季 第七集
诉 讼 双 雄
所以你手上确实有科斯特尔汽车的文件
So you did have the document from Coastal Motors?
-反对 -哈维 你是被告
- Objection. - Harvey, you're the defendant.
我不是反对他的问题
I wasn't objecting to his question.
而是他的领带
Just his tie.
我非得看着它
I do have to look at it, you know.
这样挺开心的 不是吗 哈维
This is fun, isn't it, harv?
会会面 叙叙旧
Hanging out, catching up,
研究一下你的欺诈案
Learning about your fraud.
我也不想让你幻想破灭 特拉维斯
I hate to burst your bubble, Trav,
但根本就不存在欺诈
But there was no fraud.
不存在欺诈
There was no fraud. What?
你刚刚说你确实有那份文件
You just said, you had the document.
是的 我们重新翻阅诉讼文件
Yes. We went back through the case files.
找到了这份报告 哎哟
Found the report. Whoops.
-就是这样 -"哎哟"
- That's it. - "Whoops"?
希望你听到了
Hope, you got that.
"哎哟" 你的辩护词就是"哎哟"
"Whoops"? Your defense is "Whoops"?
好了 你已经陈述过观点了
All right, you've made your point.
你提出的和解条件我们绝不能接受
You made us a settlement offer that we would never take.
咱们来谈个我们能接受的吧
Let's talk about one that we would.
这是在取证 不是开和解会议
This is a deposition, not a settlement meeting.
每次会面都可以是和解会议
Every meeting is a settlement meeting.
好吧
Fine.
原来的条件是五百万
The offer was 5 million,
并且取消哈维的律师出庭资格
and Harvey gets disbarred.
现在一亿怎么样
How about $100 million?
并且取消哈维的律师出庭资格
And Harvey gets disbarred.
坦纳 你想把这件案子闹上法庭 随你
Tanner, you want to take this to court, go right ahead.
我更想看着她驳倒你
I'd rather watch her cut you down
而不是跟你达成协议
than see her cut a deal anyway.
我知道这位美发先生为何想
You know, I see why Hairdo
放手一搏 可是你又为什么
wants to roll the dice, but why you?
你的要价从五百万提到了一亿
You just went from 5 million to 100 million,
你还问我为什么不想和解
and you're questioning why I don't want to settle.
如果要价是关键的话
If that's a sticking point,
我也可以一分钱不要
I might be able to go to 0 million.
但我绝不会动摇的一点是
But the one thing I won't budge on is
得取消他的律师出庭资格
he gets disbarred.
我可是在帮你的忙呢
Hey, I'm doing you a favor.
他多经常捅出这样的篓子 每个月一两次吗
And what does he-- cause a headache like this once, twice a month?
没关系
Doesn't matter,
他解决的问题远比闯下的祸多
'cause he cures more than he makes,
比如你去年闲事管到我头上 而他打败了你
like when you stuck your nose into my case last year, and he beat you.
打得屁滚尿流
Crushed him.
他就赌气抱着球回家了
Then he took his ball and went home.
[指自己得不了逞 也不愿让对方好过]
-你应该留下来的 -瞧瞧啊
- Should've stayed there. - Look at that.
夫唱妇随的
Finishing each other's sentences.
多么有爱
How cute.
难怪你舍不得踹开他呢
No wonder you won't throw him under the bus.
真替你高兴 哈维
Good for you, Harvey.
我是说 你正在把她拖下水呢
I mean, you're throwing her under the bus.
注意一点 坦纳
Watch yourself, Tanner.
怎么了 哈维
Oh, what's the matter, Harv?
我刺♥激♥到你那脆弱的情感了吗
Did I offend your delicate sensibilities?
你也想赌气抱着球回家吗
You want to take your ball and go home?
我要举起球
I'm gonna take my ball
-塞到你的... -哈维
- And shove it up your-- - Harvey.
当然了
Of course.
精致的发型 漂亮的指甲
Your coiffed hair, your pretty nails.
看见没 她才是爷们 你是个小姑娘
See? She's the man, and you're the girl.
这真搞笑
You know, it's funny.
我还以为她会喜欢那种...
I would have thought she'd prefer someone like--
取证会到此结束
This deposition is over.
什么情况 妈咪要带你回家了吗
Now what? Is mommy gonna take you home now?
等等 原来是这样
Wait. That's it.
你有恋母情结
You got a thing for mommy.
这样就说得通了
And now it all makes sense.
因为其实我调查过你妈妈
Because I actually looked into your mommy,
结果发现一直以来 只有爸爸陪你待在家里
And it turns out that the whole time You were home with daddy,
你妈妈在外面搞...
mommy was out banging--
得分 坦纳
Point, Tanner.
咱们法庭上见 哈维
I'll see you in court, Harv.
不是说好要和解吗
So when did the plan change
怎么就突然揍了坦纳一拳
from trying to settle to punching Tanner in the face?
他似乎不接受第一方案
He didn't seem to want to do the one,
所以我只好执行第二方案
So I did the other.
有意思
That's funny.
但他激怒了你
But he got under your skin,
上庭时可不能再这样了
And that can't happen when we go to trial.
-不会的 -你准备好了才不会
- It won't. - Not if you're prepared.
你是建议进行模拟庭审吗
Are you suggesting a trial run?
我一点都不希望进行庭审 但是
I don't want a trial at all but--
我们已经知道你的立场是摆脱我
We already know your position is to cut me loose.
但她才是执行合伙人
But she's managing partner.
-不是你 -对
- Not you. - No.
我只是和其他众多合伙人一样
I'm just one of many partners
不知道该有何想法
who don't know what to think.
要是他们不知道你是无辜的
And if they don't know you didn't do it,
陪审团又将怎么想
how is a jury gonna feel?
这场庭审你把家当都押上了
You're betting everything on this trial.
最好确保你一定能赢
Better make damn sure you can win.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's an asshole.
他说得没错
He's right.
好吧 怎么了
All right, what?
如果我们真要模拟庭审
If we're gonna do this,
我不想浪费这个好好调♥教♥你的机会
I don't want to waste the chance to tune you up.
但那意味着得找个出色的坦纳
But that means we need a damn good Tanner.
你是说我技艺生疏了吗
Are you saying I'm rusty?
你上次出庭辩护是什么时候
When was the last time you were in the ring?
我们不需要出色的坦纳
We don't need a good Tanner.
我们要找个卑鄙的坦纳
We need a nasty Tanner.
找个不惜一切代价要击败我的人
Someone who will do anything to beat me.
让你想狠狠朝他的脸揍一拳的人
Someone who makes you want to punch him in the face.
你想让我做什么
Oh, you want me to do what?
我刚刚跟你说四遍了
I just told you four times.
-我要你演坦纳 -不不不
- I want you to play Tanner. - No, no, no.
我刚刚在读书 有点走神了
I'm--I was a little distracted because I was reading.
你能再重复说一遍吗
Can you just repeat it one more time?
听着 路易 你闹够了
Look, Louis, you've had your fun.
我说基本原则是尽全力击败我
When I said the ground rules were to knock me off my game,
但那指的是模拟庭审
I was talking about the trial.
我知道你的意思
I know what you're talking about.
你来找我 绝不是因为我是白♥痴♥
You didn't come to me because I'm an idiot.
对 不是因为你是白♥痴♥ 但你确实是
No, not because you're one, in spite of you being one.
我是不二人选 你也了解
I'm the man for the job, and you know it.
实际上 你在我的名单上排第五位
Actually, I had you at number five on my list.
杰西卡把我放在第几位
And what did Jessica have me at?
第六位
Six.
好了 我懂了 我懂了
Okay. I get it. I get it.
你这是在激我
You're trying to make me mad.
没有 我在帮你提升自己
No, I'm trying to make you good.
你和坦纳之间存在着一个共同点
You see, the one thing you have in common
那就是你们都恨我
With tanner is your hatred of me.
确实如此
That is true.
但你没有他的本事
But what you don't have are his skills.
不过没关系 我可以去找别人
But that's okay. I'll go to somebody else.
等等 哈维 别走
Wait, Harvey. Stop.
你觉得我赢不了吗
You don't think I can win?
我知道你不行
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表