剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
But I do have something that... will make you happy.
那尽管说吧
Oh. Fire away.
你也知道 我一直在整理
Well, as you know, I've been compiling a list
斯温顿并购案中需裁员部门的清单
of redundant departments for the Swinton merger.
你也该考虑整理斯温顿并购案中
You should also think about compiling a list
需裁员部门的清单了
of redundant departments for the Swinton merger.
你真是幽默
That is awesome.
总之 你知道这个会高兴的
Anyway, I thought you'd be happy to know
我把这个活儿交给迈克·罗斯了
that I, uh, assigned it to Mike Ross.
真有你的 什么时候的事
Excellent. When?
就在刚才
Just now.
哈维说起晚餐的事
Harvey mentioned your dinner,
我知道那表示你十分欣赏...
and I knew that was an indicator of you being very fond--
路易 这就是我欣赏你的原因之一
Louis, it's one of the things I love about you.
-咱俩总是心有灵犀 -没错
- You get me. - I do.
嗯
Yes.
我有东西忘拿了 你先走吧
Oh, I forgot something. You go ahead, all right?
另外 路易 谢谢你
And Louis, thank you.
小事一桩
Sure.
你到底想怎么样
What the hell is wrong with you?
这儿不方便
Not here.
走开
No.
你以为我不知道你在打什么算盘吗
You think I don't know what you're doing?
我知道你看穿我的小把戏了
I know you know what I did.
你诱导路易把工作交给罗斯
You baited Louis into working with Ross,
如果罗斯突然被辞退
So if he leaves abruptly,
路易会猜疑的
Louis will start asking questions.
我说我知道被你看穿了 你还要再炫耀一下
I said I knew you knew. Now you're just showing off.
你觉得我会放你一马吗
You think I'm gonna let you get away with it?
我觉得我们得分清轻重缓急
I think we've got bigger fish to fry.
艾丽西娅·哈德曼去世了
Alicia Hardman's dead,
这意味着丹尼尔·哈德曼要回来了
which means Daniel Hardman's coming back.
那可不一定
You don't know that.
不 我确定 你心里也清楚
Yes, I do. And so do you.
你只是想利用这个
No, you're just using this situation
让我放迈克·罗斯一马
to get Mike Ross out of the crosshairs.
要不要我提醒你
Need I remind you
我们当初能够
that the only reason we were able to
踢走律所另一个合伙人
get rid of the other half of Pearson Hardman
全靠威胁丹尼尔要把外遇的事告诉他老婆
in the first place was by threatening to tell her about his affair?
那只是手段 不是目的
That was the means, not the end.
你也知道 我们的初衷是好的
We had a good reason, and you know that.
我想说的不是这个
That's not my point.
艾丽西娅死了 我们的筹码没了
Alicia's dead. Our leverage is gone.
那是五年前的事情了
That was five years ago.
五年时间里能发生很多事
A lot can happen in five years.
而丹尼尔·哈德曼在过去的五年里
And what Daniel Hardman's been doing for the last five years
就一直梦想着他回来的那一天
is dreaming of the day he comes back
然后把咱俩都除掉
and screws us both out of our jobs.
有个办法能试探出他的心思
There's an easy way to find out.
那就着手办吧
Then let's do it.
因为那个混球要回来了
'Cause I can tell you this, that asshole's coming back.
而且他可不是冲着二把手的位置回来的
And he isn't coming because he wants to be number two.
我得说 他看上去气色不错
I got to say, he looks good.
为恶者终得颜
Being a prick keeps you handsome.
你是在间接夸我帅吗
Are you saying that I'm handsome?
你会认为我的话是夸奖你
The fact that you think that comment was directed at you
说明你又自我为中心又虚荣
makes you self-centered and vain at the same time.
可这也不意味着你没在夸我
Doesn't mean it wasn't directed at me.
没错
It was.
这说明我不仅无所不知
Which means I'm also omniscient
而且还英俊潇洒
and handsome.
还有自大呢
You left out arrogant,
你和丹尼尔就是一路货色
you know, you and Daniel are cut from the same cloth.
所以我不待见他
That's why I don't like him.
"一山不容二虎"
"There can be only one."
我们在参加葬礼 你还有心情引用《挑战者》
We're at a funeral, and you're quoting Highlander?
那电影里死了很多人
Yeah, a lot of people die in it.
还蛮应景的
Seems appropriate.
你知道我和他的根本区别是什么吗
You know the one key difference between the two of us?
他是个信口雌黄的恶毒小人为达目的不择手段
He's a lying snake in the grass who'll say or do anything.
罗斯先生 事实上我记不太清
Mr. Ross, the truth is I don't remember
詹姆斯·詹金斯的创意是哪来的
where the James Jenkins pitch came from.
那就可能是迈拉的
Then it could have come from Myra.
有可能 不过无关紧要
Well, it could have, but it doesn't matter.
即使我剽窃了创意 她也是签署了员工合同的
Even if I had stolen it, she signed the employee agreement.
因此德瑞克出版社对她的作品有版权
Which gives Drecker publishing the rights to her work product.
这点我知道
Yes, I know.
那你也该知道
Well, then you also know
我不会将她加入致谢名单 那有损我公♥司♥的名声
I'm not going to taint my company's reputation by giving Myra credit.
我没说致谢的事
I'm not asking you to give her credit.
我是要你给她补偿
I'm asking you to give her compensation
以换来一份秘密和解协议
in exchange for a confidential settlement agreement,
这才能维护你公♥司♥的声誉
which protects your reputation.
听着像敲诈
That sounds like blackmail.
贝克曼女士
Ms. Beckman.
这起诉讼案是这桩十亿美元并购案的唯一障碍
This lawsuit is the only thing holding up a billion-dollar merger.
每多拖延一天
And every day that it drags on,
贵公♥司♥就要蒙受更多损失
it's costing your company more money.
我的建议是
What I'm talking about
给迈拉·哈里森些皮毛
is giving Myra Harrison a crumb of a crumb.
别再纠结听着像什么
So stop worrying about what it sounds like,
去开支票吧
and start writing a check.
要开多少钱的支票
How much is it gonna cost?
终于说到点子上了
That's what I want to hear.
瞧瞧他们的德性
Just look at 'em.
阿谀奉承 真令人作呕
Sycophants. It makes me sick.
我可不会排队
I'm not gonna stand in line
去拍丹尼尔·哈德曼的马屁 你也不许
for the privilege of kissing Daniel Hardman's ass, and neither are you.
-这可是葬礼 -那家伙可是个奴隶主
- It's a funeral. - The man was a slave driver.
他除了蔑视侮辱我
All he ever did was shit on me
就是让我为他加班加点干活儿
and make me work long hours for him.
从来都是恶言相向
I mean, where was the kind word?
美言善举 永远不在他的字典里
You know, the tiny gesture? Yeah, I don't think so.
-说句公道话 那... -大人说话小孩少插嘴
- To be fair, it's not-- - Zip it, I'm talking.
然后他就卷铺盖走人了 你知道吗
And then he just ups and leaves, you know?
那是为了照顾他垂危的妻子
To take care of his dying wife.
那又如何 反正我不会去排队的
So? I'm not waiting in line, okay?
我不会给这家伙任何沾沾自喜的机会
I'm not gonna give the guy the satisfaction.
我的意思是说 现在他妻子死了
What I meant was now that she's dead,
那他是不是也要回来了
does that mean that he's coming back?
看样子 拍马屁的队伍要拉长了
Actually, this line looks like it's flowing.
你不能...那是什么
And you're not com--no. What is that?
-那是我的癌症丝带 -我当然知道那是什么
- That's my, uh, cancer ribbon. - No, I know what it is.
我是想问你为什么要戴着它
Why are you wearing it?
我想要借此表达对哈德曼夫人的哀悼
Well, I wanted to show my support for Mrs. Hardman.
她就是死于癌症的 我有一个姑妈她也...
It's what she died of, and I-I also had this aunt that, um, she--
三万美元
$30,000.
-这可真是一大笔钱 -是啊
- That is a lot of money. - Yeah, it is.
他们从没为自♥由♥撰稿人的创意掏过这么多钱呢
It's as much as they've ever paid for a freelance pitch.
但是那些撰稿人也获得了致谢
But those people also got credit,
这样他们下个创意就能卖♥♥到更高的价钱
which helped them sell their next idea for more.
你不是说你担心
I thought you said you were worried
你再也想不出什么好的创意了
you'd never have another good idea.
迈拉 这是...
Myra, this is--
这是你能得到的最好的结果了
This is the best deal you're going to get.
我对此表示怀疑
I'm not exactly sure that's true.
相信我 这是最好的结果
No, trust me, it is.
你说你忙着做并购案
You said you're in the middle of a merger
而我给你添了乱
and that I'm an inconvenience.
我做了调查 这可是个大并购案
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表