剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
就能拿着藏满大♥麻♥的报纸走人
he walks away with a folded newspaper full of weed.
我有钱
Well, I have money.
如果你不想要 我是很愿意去找
If you don't want it, I'll be happy to take it
五十街和列克星敦大道那卖♥♥咖啡的人
to the coffee cart down at 50th and Lex
我们都知道那是你的竞争对手
who we both know is your competition.
-好好享受 -谢了
- Have a great day. - Yeah.
你敢碰他的那些球试试
Don't you dare touch his balls.
搞什么鬼啊
What the hell?
投票一结束这群蠢货就来了
These bozos walked in here right after the vote.
我们要搬去四十六楼
We're moving to the 46th floor.
你和保罗·波特要换个办公室
You and Paul Porter are switching.
哈德曼
Hardman.
正人君子在这里没活路啊
Bowties have no place here!
你说的合作愉快 是屁话吗
All that bullshit about working together?
你好像忘了提
You forgot to mention
合作是指下到四十六楼去
that it was down on the 46th floor.
办公室不过是四堵墙而已 哈维
It's just four walls, Harvey.
监狱也是啊
Yeah, so is a prison cell,
那里可是给犯罪的人留的
which is where you send people to be punished.
保罗·波特早在皮尔森·哈德曼律所成立前
Paul Porter was loyal to me
就对我忠心耿耿了
long before we were Pearson Hardman.
我奖赏那些忠诚于我的人
I reward people who are loyal to me.
如果你也是 那就证明给我看
Show me you are one of those people.
占山为王是一♥码♥事
It's one thing to become king of the hill.
守城不溃可是另一♥码♥事
It's another to stay there.
好生接受事实吧 哈维
Accept this with grace, Harvey.
你要我好生接受
You want grace?
那我就正面跟你宣战
I'll give you the courtesy you never gave me.
不像你说一套做一套
I'll say it to your face.
我饶不了你
I'm coming for you.
你在那里面干嘛呢 俯首称臣吗
What were you doing in there? Kissing the ring?
别妄想对另一个执行合伙人也巧言令色
Don't try to weasel your way in with another managing partner.
谁会抢你拍马屁的活
That job's already taken.
丹尼尔 你要见我
Daniel, you wanted to see me.
那我就不客气了
Don't mind if I do.
路易 律所刚刚经历了一场内讧
Louis, this firm has been through a divisive fight.
-你是胜利的一方 -是我们
- Of which you were victorious. - We were victorious.
不过 若不能联手向前
Unfortunately, it's not a victory
那就不算胜利
unless we're united moving forward.
-太对了 -杰西卡比较保守
- That is so true. - Jessica's a class act.
她很快就能会承认失败的 她不是问题
She'll take the defeat in stride. She's not the problem.
您需要什么
What do you need?
您让我当上了资深合伙人 我有债必还
You made me senior partner. I always pay my debts.
《冰与火之歌♥》中的家族 家训是有债必还
我来自兰尼斯特家族
I'm a Lannister.
问题是她的走狗
The problem is her pitbull.
哈维可能是个问题
Well, Harvey can be polarizing.
我不能直接解雇他 他是资深合伙人
But I can't just fire him. He's a senior partner.
等等 解雇他
Uh, I'm sorry, fire him?
你觉得不妥吗
Do you have a problem with that?
路易 他刚刚走进来
Louis, he just came in here and announced
声称要和我对着干
he's putting a target on my back.
你可投了我 意味着他也要和你对着干
You voted for me. That means there's a target on your back too.
告诉我该怎么做
Tell me what to do.
你能别这么吓人行吗
You have to stop doing that.
你没在你的办公桌前
Well, you weren't at your desk,
我就估计你这个尿频的家伙大概在这儿
so I figured you and your small bladder would be here.
这些案子 优先处理
These cases, they're a priority.
-知道了 -你知道这是什么意思吧
- Fine. - Do you know what that means?
对 我知道优先是什么意思
Yes, I know what the word priority means.
在你想为哈维做任何事之前
Well, you're gonna get them done
先把这些案子处理完了
before you even consider doing anything for Harvey.
不准给他递文件 泡咖啡
You don't get him a file, you don't bring him a coffee,
不准给他买♥♥发胶...
you don't buy him his hair gel--
我不是给他打杂的
That's not what I do for him.
是啊 好像他会自己买♥♥发胶一样
Right, like he buys his own hair gel.
这些都无所谓
Doesn't matter.
你现在不准帮他做任何事
You don't do anything for him now.
你和其他所有人一样
You're just like everyone else.
-你是我的人 -我谁的人都不是
- You belong to me. - I don't belong to anyone.
是吗 那辞职啊
Well, then quit.
反正你在这里的日子屈指可数了
Your days are numbered here anyway.
你要是不做完这堆事 我就亲自解雇你
You don't get this shit done, I'm gonna fire you myself.
我要是不做 就是那群搬运工
It's either me or the movers,
至少我整理得比较仔细
and at least I know where my hands have been.
我得再去拿点封箱胶带
I need more packing tape.
-咦 不就在那儿嘛 -我知道
- Oh, it's right over there. - I know.
破天荒第一次啊
Wow, there's a first for everything.
强势唐娜 哑口无言
The mighty Donna, nothing to say.
天堂里也有烦恼吗
Trouble in paradise?
-路易 滚出去 -我可不怕你
- Louis, get out. - I'm not afraid of you.
行了 听着
Okay, listen...
我来重新分配工作任务
I've, uh, been asked to redistribute the workload.
杰西卡总给你出风头的案子
Jessica focused too much on the flash.
而这些案子虽然上不了头版
These cases won't make the New York Times,
但确实能带来大笔红利
but they'll definitely bankroll our bonuses.
这个案子关于雇员退休收入保障法
It's an employee retirement income security act case.
你知道是什么意思吧
You know what that means?
我知道ERISA是啥 路易
I know what ERISA is, Louis.
很好 那你也不会介意这个案子
Oh, good, so you won't mind the detail-oriented nature
-很琐碎吧 -一点不介意
- of the assignment. - I won't mind it at all.
很好 再说一句 哈维
Great. By the way, Harvey,
如果你想着把这事儿推给迈克
if you're planning on pawning this off to Mike,
那可办不到咯
well, you can't.
之前迈克的工作太... 以哈维为中心了
Mike's focus has been too, um... Harvey-centric,
所以我给我们的神童雇员
so I assigned our resident wunderkind
找了点自己的活儿
some cases of his own.
再会[德语]
Auf wiedersehen.
你好像忙不过来了 我来帮你吧
You look overwhelmed. Let me help.
别管那些了 你得做这些
Forget that. You're gonna do this instead.
路易说你指派的任务不再是优先了
Louis said I'm not allowed to prioritize your work anymore.
你觉得我现在听路易指使吗
You think I'm taking orders from Louis now?
一切照旧
Consider things status quo.
不过 并非如此
Yeah, well, they aren't.
对你我而言 没有改变
They are as far as you and I are concerned.
我给你工作 你就得做
I give you work, and you're gonna do it.
对哦 是我忘了
Oh, right, I forgot.
咱俩就是这样的关系
That's how it works with us.
别闹 你会喜欢这案子的
Don't pout. You're gonna love this case.
-繁杂无比 -那你要去忙什么
- It's very detail-oriented. - And what are you doing?
"推♥翻♥恐怖统治"大作战
Operation "Right the ship."
你差不多该接受事实了吧
Maybe it's time that you just accept that it's over.
败局已定 接受吧
You lost. Deal with it.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你好像是活在假想的美好世界里
You seem to live in this deluded world
好像自己永远都是赢家
where you think that you can always win.
但事实并非如此
But sometimes you can't.
祸从天降
Bad things happen.
你无可奈何 只能面对生活扔给你的
You have to face the fact that life is gonna be
不管是这个 这个 还是这个案子
this case or this case or this case!
杰西卡输了 你输了
Jessica lost! You lost!
没有人能拯救这场败局
And there isn't anything that any of us,
万能的哈维·斯佩克特也无力回天
including the great and powerful Harvey Specter, can do about it.
回家去
Go home.
马上
Now.
啥事
Yeah?
很好 你显然没做好出发准备
Okay, you're clearly not ready to go.
别开玩笑 离葬礼开始还早着...
What? Come on, the funeral doesn't start for another--
-糟糕 -没事
- Oh, shit! - It's okay.
-来得及 -我穿这件可以吗
- It's okay. - Uh, can I wear this?
-来 把这喝了 -好
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表