剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You said you owed me one, right?
没错 我是认真的
Yeah, and I meant it too.
那现在就来还吧
Well, you're gonna pay me back.
乐意之至 听我说
I'm happy to, 'cause listen to me,
等我带你进公♥司♥
when I bring you in,
你大展拳脚 我也有面子
and you kick ass, I look kick-ass.
-带简历了吗 -在这儿
- Got your resume? - Right there.
你拿我开玩笑呢吧
You gotta be kidding me.
你不会觉得还我人情会很容易吧
Oh, you didn't think it was gonna be easy to pay me back, did you?
哈罗德
Harold?
我别想有面子了
I'm not gonna look kick-ass.
只能被人扁了
I'm gonna look ass-kicked.
你看看他的业绩
Look at how he did.
你拿我开玩笑呢吧
Are you kidding me?
怎么总重复这句
You keep saying that.
老兄 咱俩说的是同一个哈罗德吗
Man, we talking about the same Harold?
我知道
I know.
说真的 迈克 老兄
Seriously, Mike, man,
如果这个不行 我就要遭殃了
If this doesn't work, I'm gonna look like shit.
吉米 他需要一次翻身的机会
Jimmy, he needs a second chance
像你一样
just like you did.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
你不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
哈罗德很棒
Harold's great.
你会喜欢他的新纹身的
You're gonna love his new tattoo.
他在这儿 是吧
He's here, isn't he?
就在那儿
Right over there.
你不仅留下了一位客户
Not only do you retain one client,
还收获了一位新客户
you landed another.
我就知道我留下你是有原因的
I knew there was a reason why I kept you around.
也是艾莉森·霍特试图挖我过去的原因
And a reason Allison Holt's trying to steal me away.
恭喜 我想你一定很高兴
Congratulations. I'm sure you'll be very happy.
能出什么岔子呢
What could possibly go wrong?
恭喜 我也是这样对迈克说的
Congratulations. That's what I said to Mike.
他也被邀请了 她真是全面开炮啊
Him too? She's after everyone.
别担心 他不会走的
Don't worry. He's staying.
像巴吉度猎犬一样忠诚
Loyal as a basset hound.
这种狗特别忠诚吗
Oh. Are they particularly loyal?
我拒绝她了
I turned her down.
但是呢
But?
我的名字要挂在门口
I want my name on the door.
我不想再先斩后奏了
I don't want to end around you anymore.
我想跟你平起平坐地商量
I want to discuss things with you as an equal.
有点太迟了 你不觉得吗
It's a little late for that, don't you think?
他的名字还得在墙上挂多久
How long are we gonna walk by his name on the wall, huh?
他们步步紧逼
They're coming after us,
除非我们向他们表明 我们是一个整体
and they're not gonna stop until we send them a message
他们是不会罢休的
that we are whole.
我不会随便
I'm not gonna just slap
把某个人的名字贴上去的 哈维
someone else's name up there, Harvey.
-某个人 -我曾经跟你说过
- "Someone"? - I told you once.
刚刚受挫 不要忙着做决定
You don't make decisions when you're reeling from a loss.
而你当时的反应是打包走人
And your response was, "Let's quit today."
不是走人 而是奋战
Not quit. Fight.
完全不计后果
Without any thought for the consequences.
运用我的胆量 如虎添翼
With my gut, which serves me well.
作为一个律师 而非领导者
As a closer, not a leader.
杰西卡
Jessica.
华生 克莱曼
Watson, Glyman,
加洛 高德伯格 斯佩克特
Gallo, Goldberg, Specter.
你提名的第一批高级合伙人
The first five senior partners you named.
是我所下的五步好棋
The first five major moves I made.
都非常成功
All success stories.
上礼拜 你莫名其妙地要我
Last week, you had me steal someone
去地方检察官的办公室要人
from the D.A.'s office for reasons you won't say.
我们就不深究你对路易做了什么了
We won't even go into what you did to Louis.
然后是锦上添花的部分
And then there's the cherry on top.
-迈克 -他今早来的时候
- Mike. - Who showed up this morning
被人痛扁过
beaten to a pulp.
他也把哈德曼痛扁了一顿
He also beat Hardman to a pulp.
总有一天 他的优点
One day, what he is
将无法弥补他的缺点
isn't going to be enough to make up for what he isn't.
这也是你对我的感觉吧
Which is how you feel about me.
哈维 迈克尔·乔丹在公牛队的记录如何
Harvey, what was Michael Jordan's record on the Bulls?
66♥4♥胜 285败
66♥4♥ wins, 285 losses.
胜绩是败绩的两倍还多
More than twice as many wins than losses.
你知道他管理公牛时的记录是多少吗
Do you know what his record was in the front office?
-不知道 -185比291
- No. - 185 to 291.
败绩几乎是胜绩的两倍
Almost twice as many losses as wins.
你知道我怎么知道吗
You know how I know that?
因为你知道有一天 我会进来
Because you knew one day, I'd come in here
提出这个要求
asking for this.
因为我用成年人的眼光
Because I look at the future
来展望未来
like an adult.
你是在拒绝我吗
Are you saying it's a no?
我是说我不会匆忙做决定
I'm saying I'm not rushing this decision
而且你那天的判断也是错的
and that your judgment that day was wrong.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得你会想知道
I thought you'd like to know that
哈罗德在另一家公♥司♥找到了工作
Harold got a job at another firm.
很好
Good.
听着 瑞秋
Look, Rachel--
他发现了 对吗
He found out, didn't he?
我只是想告诉你这是
I just want you to know that it was
发生在我与苔丝了断以后
after I ended things with Tess.
我也想告诉你 我一点都不在乎
I want you to know that I just don't give a shit.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表