剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Here.
上了法庭对谁都没好处
No one wins if we go to war.
你还没有孩子 对吗
You don't have children, do you?
你来我的地盘 威胁我的公♥司♥
You came to my house and threatened my firm.
你的地盘
"Your house"?
你让我女儿坐在那儿取证
You put my little girl in that deposition
让她看着我摧毁那个女人
so she could see me shred that woman,
而我没有退缩 因为那是我的本职
which I did because that's my job.
我是在保护我的客户
And I was trying to protect that woman.
那也是我的本职
That was my job.
但你的客户吓坏了
Well, your client is scared shitless.
看来我的工作做得比你好得多
So I guess that means that I did my job a lot better than you did yours.
和解取消
The settlement is gone.
还想要什么的话
You want something...
咱们就法庭上见
You come take it at trial.
你想要什么
What do you need?
一张纸巾
A napkin.
不我是说 社保号♥码
No, social security number,
出生日期 最喜欢的颜色
date of birth, favorite color,
果仁过敏 我不知道
allergy to nuts. I don't know.
你需要哪些资料
What's it gonna take?
我想我还不需要盗取你父亲的身份
I don't think I need to steal your father's identity just yet.
迈克说他撤回了协议
Mike said he pulled the settlement,
我们不能让他如愿
and we can't let that happen.
-"我们" -对 "我们"
- "We"? - Yes, "We."
我也是这儿的一员
I work here too.
-现在我懂了 -懂什么
- Now I get it. - Get--
不不不 这不是我和我爸的恩怨
No, no, no. This isn't about me and my father.
这事关我们的客户
This is about the client.
我是说我懂唐娜为什么那么喜欢你了
No, I meant why Donna likes you so much.
这样啊 谢谢 我也很喜欢她
Oh. Thank you. I-I like her too.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我本来打算投降放弃这个案子了
I was gonna give in and drop this case.
但既然你私下来找我
But now that you accosted me during my me time,
我打算改变想法 照你说的去做
I'm gonna change my mind and do what you say.
你本来就没打算放弃
You were gonna continue with it anyway.
-被你看穿了 -好吧
- Yes. - Right.
你还想尝尝我的百吉饼吗
Would you like to eat my bagel now too?
真的吗 谢谢你 我
Oh, thank you. I...
不好意思
I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是路过来说 你是对的
I just came by to tell you that you were right.
这是你的案子 不是我的
This is your case, not mine.
我不是首席律师了
I'm no longer first chair.
很好 我们最要好了
Fine. We're best friends.
现在请你离开
Now please leave.
好吧 我是来给你送文件的
Okay, I came to give you your files back.
全体起立
All rise.
少来了 我又不是三岁小孩
No way. I wasn't born yesterday.
我的文件就在这儿
I've got my files right here.
卡特里娜 我是在给大家一个台阶下
Okay, Katrina, I'm offering us both a way out here.
你带着你的文件 离我越远越好
You keep whatever's in those files the hell away from me.
好 我懂了
Okay. You got me.
-你不相信我 -那就开始吧
- I'm not to be trusted. - All right, let's get to it.
班尼特小姐 我想你有东西要呈上
Ms. Bennett, I believe you have something for me.
法官大人
Your honor,
吉布斯先生指控我方证券诈骗
Mr. Gibbs charged my client with securities fraud,
但同时他隐瞒了
but he neglected to disclose
美国证♥监♥会♥与国内税务署的报告有出入
discrepancies between the S.E.C.'s findings and the IRS's.
我这儿有详细证据
I have with me an exhibit.
不好意思 你肯定不小心拿到了
I'm sorry. You must've accidentally somehow gotten
一堆被PS成各届美国总统的我的照片
the file of pictures of me photoshopped as various American presidents.
事实上我挺喜欢那张的
I actually like that one.
我看上去挺帅的 是吧
I look pretty sharp, don't I?
你想要的是这个
What you're really looking for was this...
我都说过了
like I offered.
但按照你的要求
But per your request,
我会带着它离你远远的
I'm gonna keep it the hell away from you.
你们这是在开玩笑吗
Is this some sort of joke?
不 法官大人
No. Your honor.
立刻把那个文件夹呈上来
Bring that folder up here right now.
如果里面不是合法的法庭文件的话
And if they're not legitimate court documents,
你将被处以罚款
you are in for one hell of a fine.
你在忙什么
What are you working on?
我在翻过去五年内
I'm going through the reviews
福尔松食品公♥司♥提拔的所有主管的评价
for every executive promoted at Folsom Foods for the last five years.
你呢
You?
过去五年内福尔松食品公♥司♥
Reviews of every executive promoted at folsom foods
提拔的所有主管的评价
for the past five years.
你是对的
You were right.
这不是什么父女大战
This is not Zane versus Zane.
我也不想再谈论我爸了
And I don't want to talk about my dad anymore.
很好
Good.
感觉就像他让我坐下
It's like he was sitting me down
看着我的眼睛对我说...
and looking me in the eye and telling me...
什么
What?
我没有才能 而且很可悲
That I'm untalented and pathetic
缺乏才干 坚毅和其他资质
and don't have the skills or the fortitude or anything else
没法再我的领域里成功
it takes to make it in my chosen field.
他是说给客户听的
He was talking to a client.
你考了172分 你要去上法学院了
You got a 172. You're going to law school.
这点他无法否认
He can't deny that.
其实 他还不知道这事
Yeah. He--he doesn't know that.
瑞秋 你
Rachel, you--
以前我
When I, um...
告诉他我要在高中毕业典礼上致欢迎词
told him that I was high-school salutatorian...
美国高中生第一名在毕业典礼上致告别词 第二名致欢迎词
猜他听完说的第一句话是什么
guess what the first words out of his mouth were.
他想知道谁来致告别词
He wanted to know who the valedictorian was.
不对
Nope.
他说
He said...
"第二名也不赖"
"Number two ain't bad."
他觉得他很幽默
He thought it was funny.
所有人都说我妈妈美貌动人
Everyone's always said that my mom is beautiful
我爸爸机智强大
and that my dad is smart and powerful.
我只希望他能
And all I've ever wanted is for him...
如果你不展现给他看
He's never gonna see a different side of you
他就永远看不到你的另一面
if you don't show him a different side of you.
他知道我当时就坐在那儿
He knew I was sitting right there.
是你自己选择坐在那儿的
You chose to be sitting right there.
-路易 -嗨 唐娜
- Louis. - Hi, Donna.
有什么可以为你效劳的吗
What can I do for you?
不是为我
Not for me.
为卡特里娜
For Katrina.
-卡特里娜是谁来着 -得了
- Which one's Katrina again? - Okay, you know what?
你闹够了 别不依不饶的
You've had your fun. Time to let it go.
恐怕我做不到
Yeah, I'm afraid I'm not gonna let anything go
除非她给左得跪下
until that woman kneels before Zod.
《超人》中毁灭氪星的元凶
别的不说 你知道左得是谁吗
First of all, you know who Zod is?
其次 你以为自己是左得吗
And second of all, you think you're Zod?
左得将军是远见卓识的领袖
General Zod was a visionary leader
却在自己的星球得不到赏识
who was underappreciated by his entire planet.
我当然知道他是谁
Of course I know who he is.
好吧 但卡特里娜不是超人
Okay, well, Katrina isn't Superman,
你到底想要她怎样
so what the hell do you want from her?
我懂了
Okay. I get it.
在你眼里哈维是超人 他雇佣了卡特里娜
Harvey is Superman, and he hired Katrina,
而却没让你招那个新人
instead of you getting your first-year.
我那个新人叫玛丽亚 但这和那事没关系
Her name was Maria, and this is not about that.
这事是关于
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表