剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
第二季 第十集
诉 讼 双 雄
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
你看着我的眼睛
You looked me in the eye,
告诉我 你的引擎盖坚不可摧
and told me that your hood was rock solid?
要不你自己解决 要不我来
You make it right on your own, or I will.
你想要和解 我给你省省功夫吧
You want to settle? Let me save you some time.
-我们不同意 -你以为我不知道
- We pass. - You think I don't know
这是你的鬼把戏吗
this was your doing?
丹尼尔·哈德曼对你没招 你倒能搬动他
Daniel Hardman doesn't work you. You work him.
哈德曼究竟发现了什么
What did Hardman find in those files?
我不知道 我也不在乎
I don't know, and I don't care.
我有权每年任命一位新的资深合伙人
I'm entitled to name one new senior partner a year.
我打算任命你
I'm naming you.
你以为他重视你
You think he's valuing you.
他是在贿赂你
He's buying you.
哈德曼真的懂我
Hardman actually sees me!
你让我等了五年
You kept me waiting five years.
你就再等上24小时吧
You can wait another 24 hours.
是你奶奶 她去世了
It's your grandma. She passed away.
不会的
No.
一种结果是杰西卡继续留任
Either Jessica will retain her position,
另一种就是我重新掌管皮尔逊·哈德曼律所
or I will resume control of Pearson Hardman.
再过几分钟 就知道结果了
In a few minutes, we'll know.
上次我们谈话时 一直在说
Last time we spoke, there was a lot of talk about
怎么让对方声名狼藉
peeling each other off the walls.
-我想说 -闭嘴
- I just want to say-- - Stop talking.
遵命
As you wish.
执行合伙人
丹尼尔·哈德曼
杰西卡·皮尔逊
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
瑞秋 跟档案室打个招呼吧
Rachel, meet the file room.
和案子有关的资料
It's where we store information
我们都存在这里
on the cases that we're working on.
不是 我是说
No, I-I just mean,
真不敢相信哈维还让你来工作
I don't believe that Harvey would
而你刚刚...
make you come and work the day after...
你可以直说
You can say it.
好吧 我来说
Okay, I'll say it.
我奶奶刚刚去世是吗
The day after my grandmother died.
因为哈维不知道
And Harvey doesn't know.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为投票开始了
'Cause, there's a vote going on,
他有更重要的事要操心
and he's got bigger things on his mind.
迈克 他会想知道的
Mike, he'd want to know.
是吗 你怎么知道
Oh, really, you know that?
你和哈维成为闺蜜了吗
You and--you and Harvey are best friends now?
那就告诉唐娜 好歹告诉个人吧
Okay, then tell Donna. Just tell somebody that--
我不想别人知道
I don't want people to know.
他们会理解的
If you tell people, they will understand,
你就可以回家 去处理...
and then you can go home, and you can really deal with--
处理什么 瑞秋
Deal with what, Rachel?
你是说我因为工作太忙
The fact that I missed my last-ever chance
而错过见奶奶最后一面这件事吗
to see my grandmother because I was too busy at work?
别这么说 不要这么想
Oh, come on, that's not fair.
你是个孝顺的孙子
You were an amazing grandson.
你都给她买♥♥公♥寓♥
You--you were buying her an apartment--
我买♥♥公♥寓♥是因为两个月没去看望她
I bought her an apartment because I felt guilty
我觉得很内疚
for not having seen her for two months.
不对 你为她买♥♥公♥寓♥是因为...
No, you were buying her an apartment because--
这不是辩论 瑞秋
This is not a debate, Rachel.
我来工作是因为我想工作
All right, I came to work because I want to work.
我不告诉别人是因为我不想说这件事
I'm not telling people because I don't want to talk about it.
现在我要出去 呼吸一下新鲜空气
And now I'm gonna go out and get some fresh air,
等我回来的时候
and when I get back,
我真心希望你不要再来烦我
I really hope you will be done bothering me.
新执行合伙人是
The managing partner...
丹尼尔·哈德曼
is Daniel Hardman.
即刻生效
Effective immediately.
我要感谢各位
I want to thank you for
信任我 将事务所的未来交付给我
trusting me with the future of this firm.
我不会让你们失望的
I won't let you down.
大家都回去工作吧
Let's get back to work.
哈维 借一步说话
Harvey... a word.
我知道我们过去闹得很不愉快
I know that we have a rocky history,
但如果我忽略你对公♥司♥的价值
but I would be a fool not to recognize
那我就是傻子了
your value to this firm.
丹尼尔 你已经赢了
Daniel, you won.
不用装模作样讨好我
You don't need to blow smoke up my ass.
我没有
I'm not blowing smoke.
我刚回来的那天就跟你说
I told you this from the day I came back,
我希望咱们两个能合作愉快
that I was us to find a way to work together.
你为什么不跟杰西卡说
Why say this to me and not Jessica?
我会的
I will.
但公♥司♥是用她的名字命名的
But her name is on the door.
她不会辞职
She's not going anywhere.
我想确定你也不会跳槽
I want to make sure that you're not going anywhere either.
是时候走人了
It's time to go.
我能说出十二个会跟你走的合伙人
I can name 12 partners who will follow you anywhere.
助理全都会跟我们一起
We can have every associate in the place.
哈维
Harvey...
咱们哪也不去
We're not going anywhere.
雇员在由于某些原因离开公♥司♥之后的一段时间内
不得加入和原公♥司♥有直接竞争关系的公♥司♥
我们签了非竞争条款
We have a non-compete clause.
如果辞职 一年内在纽约我们都不能做律师
We quit, we can't practice law in New York for a year.
合同就是用来毁的
Contracts were made to be broken.
合同是我自己起草的
Not when they're written by me.
那也许我们该休息一年
Well, maybe we should take a year off.
-怎么可能 -你可以教书啊
- How would that go? - You could teach.
-还是自杀算了 -你可以写书
- I could also kill myself. - You could write a book.
-然后呢 -旅行怎么样
- Next. - What about travel?
你有的是钱
You have the means.
转转又何妨
See the world.
教书 写书 旅行
Teaching, writing, traveling.
你知道你自己在说什么吗
You know what you're talking about?
逃避
Running.
我不会逃避
I'm not running.
我们不能呆在这 不能给他卖♥♥命
We can't stay here. Not working for him.
我们可以
Yes, we can.
吞下自尊心
We are going to swallow our pride,
慢慢等
and we're going to wait
韬光养晦 伺机而动
until we can make a move from a position of strength.
这就是你的策略吗
That's your tactic?
卑躬屈膝地等
Holding your head down and waiting?
他就是这么做的
That's what he did.
-花了他五年 -你觉得
- It took him five years. - Do you really think it's gonna
他会要五年才会再搞砸吗
take him five years to screw up again?
我觉得五分钟就够了
I bet it'll be more like five minutes.
-杰西卡 -够了
- Jessica-- - That's enough.
败局刚刚落定
This happened today. Today.
我们刚刚经受了打击
We just took the hit.
遭受了损失
We suffered a loss,
在因为挫折而不知所措的时候
and you don't make major life decisions
不要去做人生中的重大抉择
when you're reeling from a loss.
我想买♥♥点大♥麻♥
I wanna buy some weed.
抱歉伙计 你搞错了 但...
Sorry, man, you got it wrong, but, uh,
如果你想买♥♥报纸 那就...
Hey, if you want a paper, I'll be--
我不是条子
I'm not a cop, okay?
我知道你是个毒贩子
I know for a fact that you're a dealer.
我每天都看到你
I've seen you here every single day.
我知道程序
I know the drill.
要是有人过来给你一百块钱
A guy comes up, he hands you a $100 bill,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表