剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
波立维
Plavix...
在我脑海里挥之不去 所以我查了一下
Stuck in my head, so I looked it up.
心脏有问题才会吃这种药
Something that you take when you have a heart problem.
迈克 我已经82岁了
Michael, I'm 82 years old.
我哪儿都有问题
I have an everything problem.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
告诉你变老很烦人吗
That getting old sucks?
你有一天会知道的
You'll find out.
我不想事事都跟你说
And I don't tell you every little thing
因为我不想让你担心
because I don't want you to worry.
你要是查了就该知道
And if you looked it up, you'd know
这种药是起预防作用的
that it's-it's for preventive purposes.
你读到那部分说明了吗
Did you read that part?
我读到心脏问题的那部分就慌了
Yeah, I kind of panicked when I got to the heart problem part.
你工作时可别这么马虎
I hope you do a more thorough job at work.
我一路冲过来
Okay, I make the trip down here
对你的健康表示关切 你却嘲笑我
to express some serious concern, and you mock me?
是充满爱意的
With love.
好吧
Okay.
不谈那些健康方面的蠢问题了
Enough of your stupid health problems,
说点正事 我面临的大问题
let's get down to business, deal with some of my real ones.
你还年轻
You're young.
你没什么大问题
You don't have any real problems.
不对 我赚了这么多钱
Wrong. I am making way too much money,
但还缺个女朋友帮我花
and I don't have a girlfriend to spend it on.
我认识几位单身的女士
I know a few single ladies.
真的吗
Really?
70岁以上我可不要 这是底线
I can't go older than 70 though. It's a ground rule.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表