剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
so here's everything on the lease agreements
还有所有的财务资料
and all of the financials.
不 谢尔盖给我说过财务情况
Oh, no, Sergei waltzed me through the financials earlier.
你知道他和纽瑞耶夫一起跳过舞吗
Did you know that he danced with nureyev?
鲁道夫·纽瑞耶夫 舞蹈家
知道 另外
I did. Um, also...
我找到了这个
I found this.
含铅涂料
Lead paint?
这简直...太棒了
Okay, this is... excellent.
-能用得上吗 -用得上吗
- You can use it? - "Use it"?
靠这个 咱俩可以在他们屁♥股♥上跳芭蕾了
We are gonna pas de deux all over their asses with it.
咱俩
"We"?
-出去吧 -明白
- Get out. - Okay.
来请我喝酒的吗
Here to buy me a drink?
上次喝酒可不太愉快
That didn't go so well for me last time.
不是 我来这里和大家的目的一样
No. No, I'm here same as everyone else,
为你的再度参选捐款
to contribute to your reelection campaign.
实际上 我已经捐了
Actually, I already did.
皮尔逊·哈德曼律师事务所是白金级赞助者
Pearson Hardman is now a platinum-level donor.
加油 福尔曼
Go, Follman.
我明白你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
当然 这事你不必说出去
Of course, you don't have to disclose this,
我们也一样
and neither do we,
但我认为 选举是基于真♥相♥的
But I am of the opinion that elections are about truth,
真♥相♥则应该公开
and truth requires openness.
你觉得你能以
You think you can get me to recuse
存在利益冲突为由把我换掉吗
by implying a conflict of interest?
我还没想到这一点啊
You know, I hadn't thought of that.
我直接把钱退给你
I'll simply return the money.
你当然有这个权利
That is certainly your prerogative.
但看上去会像是你拿了徇私钱
But it could look like you took money for favors
又害怕了
and then got scared.
没有人往你喉咙里灌酒 艾拉
No one forced liquor down your throat, Ella.
你喝醉了 我们开了个坏玩笑
You got drunk, we played a bad joke,
但那是很久以前了
but that was a long time ago.
有一个人的名誉岌岌可危
You know, a man's reputation is at stake,
我现在可没和你开玩笑
and I'm not joking with you now.
干杯
Cheers.
最后 第五节 三十页写着
Lastly, section 5, page 30 states
皇家音乐厅负责
that the Royal Hall is responsible
排练场地的所有维护和修缮工作
for all maintenance and repairs of the rehearsal space.
我知道租赁协议上有什么 利特先生
I'm aware of what the lease says, Mr. Litt,
我自己起草的
having drafted it myself.
好吧 那你怎么解释这一点
Okay, well, then how do you explain this?
众做周知 皇家音乐厅没修好空调系统
The Royal Hall's knowing failure to fix the air conditioning system
而因此造成了有毒的环境
has created a toxic environment.
含铅涂料
Lead-based paint.
由于你们对职责内的安全问题不负责任
See, your disregard for the safety of your charges
使供租纠纷变成了犯罪案件
takes it from a tenant dispute to a criminal action,
我很乐意把这个情况
a fact that I will happily bring
呈递给地方检察官
to the attention of the district attorney
除非你们在昨天已经修好了
unless repairs are made yesterday.
那你就是在爆芭蕾剧团的料
Then you'll be exposing the ballet itself,
因为协议规定 维修费用出自他们的特别基金
because the terms require they cover all repairs from a special fund
而从一年前 他们就没再注入资金了
they stopped paying into a year ago.
不 不 每个月都有款项支出
No, no, no, no, payments have been going out every month.
那或许你能告诉我钱去了哪里
Then perhaps you should figure out where they've been going in
因为没到我们的账上
because it's not here.
抱歉 我不明白
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
-我们的财务报表写着 -利特先生
- Our financial records say... - Mr. Litt,
我们本不想这样
we were willing to look the other way,
既然你亲自跑来威胁我
But since you have come in here and threatened me,
我也会采取法律手段保护自己
I'm going to take legal action of my own.
我们将申请驱逐令
We'll be filing for eviction.
到别的地去跳芭蕾吧
It's time the ballet moves on.
你能告诉我这是什么吗 沃尔什先生
Can you tell me what this is exactly, Mr. Walsh?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果我告诉你这是个偏航驱动器
If I told you it was a yaw drive,
你能明白吗
would that mean anything to you?
偏航驱动器使转轮保持着正确的航向
A yaw drive keeps the rotor facing the right way,
及时风向发生了改变
even when the wind direction changes.
如果这东西出了问题 航船就得不到动力
If you have a problem with this, you're not getting any power.
抱歉打断 你是在哪儿学的工程学
I'm sorry, where exactly did you study engineering?
我没学过
I didn't.
但你却说你能运作一家能源公♥司♥
But you're suggesting that you can run an energy company.
我的客户要运作公♥司♥
My client's gonna be running it,
不是设计零部件
not designing parts.
那你的客户知道该如何保护公♥司♥
Well, does your client have any idea how to protect the company
摆脱来自贾维斯业主协会的无数指控吗
from the numerous allegations made by the Jarvis Homeowners Association?
你们都不知道有这回事吧
Are you even aware of these allegations?
我还没接管公♥司♥呢 斯派克特先生
I haven't taken over the company yet, Mr. Specter.
那我就跟你解释一下
Well, let me explain something to you.
我客户的公♥司♥要在审判过程中
My client's company needs to remain viable
维持运作
during the course of this trial,
而这些指控严重威胁了公♥司♥的生存
And these allegations are a threat to its very existence.
连偏航驱动器和汽化器
And I don't think someone who doesn't know the difference
都无法辨别的人
between a yaw drive and a carburetor
-恐怕难以胜任 -没错
- is the man for the job. - he's right.
我不懂能源
I don't know anything about energy.
但我告诉你
And I'll tell you something else:
我对冰淇淋也知之甚少
I also know very little about ice cream.
不过我很喜欢香草味
Yeah, I mean, I enjoy vanilla.
除此之外 再无其他
But beyond that, nothing.
香草味 我该猜到的
Vanilla, I could've guessed.
你想说什么
I assume you have a point.
我完全不了解那些我经手的公♥司♥
I don't know anything about any of the company that I've turn around.
但我也没必要了解
But I don't have to.
因为我会雇专家
Because I hire experts
来告诉我如何运作
to advise me on operating them.
这些专家们还有一个共同特点
Then one thing all the experts have in common
就是他们不酗酒
is that none of them has a drinking problem.
-法官大人 -是他提出的问题
- Your honour-- - He raised the issue.
引用他原话
His clent and I quote
有酗酒的历史
"has a history of drinking"
而且当晚喝大了
and was in fact so intoxicated that night
以至于他的律师要送他去戒酒
that his own lawyers had to place him to rehab.
他之前反对我的说法
He disputed that.
那跟本次听证会无关
That is not the subject of this hearing.
-法官大人 他是想 -我知道他想干嘛
- Your Honor, he's trying to-- - I know what he's trying to do.
他想用你的话堵你的嘴
He's using your words against you.
但那就是你的话 斯派克特先生
But they are your words, Mr. Specter.
这份纸巾合同的问题
The issue of the napkin contract
将会在审判时进行听证
will be heard at trial,
但在过渡期内
but in the interim,
托马斯·沃尔什将掌管公♥司♥
Thomas Walsh will assume control of the company.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这样可不太好
This is just wrong.
我知道 这份判决毫无道理
I know, this ruling doesn't make any sense.
不是 我是说这个
No, I meant this.
这热狗不好吗
The hot dog is wrong?
卡车上卖♥♥的
It's a truck.
这可是纽约
This is New York.
我想要手推车 自动售货机
I want a cart, a vendor,
让我对热狗的质量心存疑虑
or a vague sense of danger, that the hot dog might be made of anything.
我好想看到猫在卡车后面溜达
Okay, well, I think I saw some cats lurking out behind the truck.
少安慰我了[反话]
Stop trying to make me feel better.
也没多糟糕
Not so bad.
街边小吃 想聊聊刚才的事不
All right, street meat. You wanna talk about what just happened?
不 我不想
No, I don't.
你说无论谁在过渡期掌权
You said whoever's in control in the interim--
我知道我说过什么
I know what I said.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表