剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
说明杰西卡有所行动
that Jessica's making a move.
你回来之后待我不薄
You've been good to me since you've been back.
她就不同了
She hasn't.
要怎么做随你了
Do what you will.
总算来了 我还以为你不来了
About time. I wasn't sure you'd make it.
而且你还不告诉我为什么答应
Especially since you didn't give me a reason.
我能给你五千个理由
I've got about 5,000 reasons.
会顺利的
We'll be fine.
天啊 你嗑药了
Oh, my God, you're high.
-我没事 -你疯了吗
- I'm fine. - Are you crazy?
拜托 我可是要去做违法的事
I'm about to do something illegal, okay?
-这能让我冷静 -很好 你真冷静
- It helps calm me down. - Great, you'll be calm.
但你还怎么应付考试
How the hell are you gonna handle the test?
不知道 就像我那晚应付你的小测验那样吧
I don't know, maybe the same way I handled your little quiz the other night.
-你当时嗑药了 -还喝醉了
- You were high. - And drunk.
恕我少陪 还要去参加考试
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a test to take.
我还得故意答错几道题
And I've gotta miss a couple of questions on purpose.
搞定 哈德曼终于滚蛋了
It's done. Hardman's gone.
哈维
Harvey...
怎么了
What is it?
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know how to say this.
直说吧 唐娜 怎么了
Just say it, Donna. What?
你父亲...
Your dad...
心脏病发作
he had a heart attack.
哈维 我很抱歉
Harvey, I'm so sorry.
我挺的住
It's okay.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
-早上好 莫妮卡 -杰西卡
- Good morning, Monica. - Jessica.
你气色不好 昨晚没休息好吗
You look tired. Did you get much rest last night?
-让我解释 -我不想听
- I want to explain. - I'm not here for excuses.
那你来干什么
Then why are you here?
-炒你鱿鱼 -我和丹尼尔的关系
- To see you off. - My relationship with Daniel
不会影响到我的工作
has nothing to do with my work here.
我得确定我的人可靠
I need to know I can trust my people.
而你不是我的人
You're not my people.
你不能解雇我
You can't fire me.
我会起诉公♥司♥不正当解雇
I'll sue for wrongful termination.
那我就说你和丹尼尔是同谋
Which will lead me to implicate you in Daniel's crimes.
-我跟他做的事毫无关系 -是吗
- I had nothing to do with that. - Didn't you?
钻石耳环 钻石手镯
Diamond earrings, diamond bracelet,
还有旅行 来看看...
and trips to, let's see now...
有墨西哥 法国 香港
Mexico...France... Hong Kong.
玩得挺开心的吧
Hope you liked that one.
-我并不知情 -这我可不管
- I didn't know. - I don't care.
你是哈佛毕业的律师
You are Harvard-educated lawyer.
你觉得陪审员会相信
Do you think that a jury will believe
你对钱的出处毫不知情吗
you had no idea where that money came from?
不要这么绝
Don't do this.
把辞职信交给路易
Louis will accept your resignation,
不要再让我看到你
and I will never see you here again.
杰西卡·皮尔逊
执行合伙人
我想你会跟我斗 没想到你来阴的
I expected a fight, but not a dirty one.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
迈克·罗斯和莫妮卡·伊顿见面了
Mike Ross met with Monica Eton.
这又跟我有什么关系
And what does that have to do with me?
你竟然来这么一手 让我很失望
I'm disappointed that you felt the need to go there.
你会怀疑我也让我失望
I'm disappointed you think I did.
你以为我会相信 你跟...
You really expect me to believe that you didn't--
不用说了
Stop right there!
你可能会玩阴的
You know, you might fight dirty,
哈维也会 但我不会
and Harvey might fight dirty, but I don't.
你都干了什么好事
What the hell are you doing?
想让莫妮卡·伊顿起诉丹尼尔·哈德曼
Trying to get Monica Eton to file a sexual harassment suit
性骚扰吗
against Daniel Hardman?
她因为他们的事而离职
Okay she left because of their affair,
他俩的花费可都是挪用的公♥款♥
which he paid for with embezzled money.
-那是五年前了 -她一生都毁了
- That was five years ago. - And her life fell apart!
我知道你以为你是在帮我
I know you think you're trying to help me,
但停手吧 立刻
but drop it, immediately.
原来是这么回事啊
Wow. That's what all this was about?
演的真好
Nice performance.
我是在帮杰西卡
I'm trying to help Jessica.
迈克 你不能凡事都瞒我
Mike, you cannot keep me in the dark.
尤其当你有求于我
Not when you're the one asking me for help.
我是怕你不肯帮忙
Couldn't take the chance that you wouldn't help.
你跟我说是和莫妮卡的旧案有关
You told me it was about one of Monica's old cases.
说谎都不眨眼
You lied like it's second nature.
我们没有退路了
Our backs are against the wall.
-我不得不这么干 -你还理直气壮啊
- I did what I had to do. - And you're proud of that?
瑞秋 有时要为了大义
Rachel, sometimes you have to cross a line
要不拘小节
to do the right thing.
你受哈维的影响真不小啊
Harvey has really rubbed off on you.
这可不是跟哈维学的
I didn't learn that from Harvey.
额滴神 老兄
Holy shit, dude.
书呆子也有今天啊
Pays to be a nerd.
不过你还是没泡到妞
Yeah, but you still don't get the girls.
管他呢 我估计要把钱
I don't know, I guess I'm gonna use this
花在奶奶身上了
to get my grandma some help.
可惜这好事是一次性的
Too bad it was a one-time-only deal.
其实 她还有三个朋友
Actually, she has three friends
也想让我代♥考♥
who want to use my services, so...
-那很好 -客源不断
- Oh, good. - We're in business.
你得开始独自承担房♥租了
'Cause you're gonna need to start paying all the rent around here.
什么
What?
你以为就你一人越做越大吗
Oh, did you think you were the only one stepping up his game?
你是说
Meaning?
什么 特雷弗 不 这可不好
What? Trevor, no, no, no. Not a good idea.
-很糟 -所以我才要搬出去
- No. - Which is why I'm moving out.
除非你想入伙 那样的话
Unless you want in, in which case,
我还是要搬出去
you know, I'm still moving out.
但我们可以一起搬
But we could go together--
搬到比这好得多的公♥寓♥去
move into a much, much nicer apartment.
是珍妮
That's Jenny.
第一次约会
First date.
你别告诉她这事哦
Could you not tell her about this?
帮我去开门
Go get the door.
服了你了
Unbelievable.
珍妮
Jenny.
你真是让人眼前一亮
Aren't you a sight for sore eyes.
丹尼尔昨晚来收拾他的东西
Daniel came in last night to pick up his things.
朝我的头扔手♥机♥
Threw a phone at my head.
你躲过去了 还是他准星太差
You duck, or is his aim that bad?
-他发火都很娘 -太正常了
- He throws like a girl. - I'm not surprised.
找我什么事
You needed me?
想第一个告诉你
I wanted you to be the first to know.
我们将有个新合伙人
We have a new partner.
安德鲁·麦克卡森[美棒球选手] 不二人选
Andrew McCutcheon. Solid candidate.
你就不能说句谢谢
A simple thank you would suffice.
让我谢你 没门
Me thank you? Never.
五分钟后开合伙人会议
Well, I have a partners meeting in five minutes.
我要通知大家 丹尼尔的办公室是我的了
I'm gonna break the news that I'm taking Daniel's office.
-那谁用你的 -此人近在眼前
- Who's taking yours? - I'm looking at him.
好好享受
You'd be pride.
杰西卡
Jessica...
谢谢
Thank you.
最后提醒一下
One last tip.
下班后别让路易进来
Don't let Louis in here after hours.
终于有间不让你蛋疼的办公室了
Finally an office big enough for you balls.
你赞美的话也这么俗
Okay, I am not touching that one.
你够胆就不会觉得俗了
You would if you had bigger balls.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表