剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
唐娜哪儿去了
Where the hell's Donna?
他把我们的谈话录下来了
He recorded us.
肯定是偷偷放在哈维的办公室的
He must have planted this in Harvey's office.
太...太混♥蛋♥了
That's...that's horrible.
所以他跟我翻脸
That's why he turned on me.
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
不知道 要是告诉哈维
I don't know. But if I tell Harvey about this,
他非把路易整死不可
he is gonna kill Louis.
-走吧 他们在会议室等着呢 -好
- Come on, let's go, they are in the conference room. - OK.
没事吧
Everything alright?
没事 你拿到律师代理权了吗
Yeah, did you get the power of the attorney?
拿到了 赶紧去把他们搞定吧
Yeah, let's go settle their bum.
谢了
Thanks.
对了 你哪找来的偏航驱动器
By the way, where did you find that yaw drive anyway?
一台复印机后面翻出来的
Pulled it out of the back of a photocopier.
二位 既然现在公♥司♥归你们管
Gentlemen, as you are in control of the company,
我们觉得有问题还是要告诉你们
we thought it's best to brought your problem to your attention.
真无私
How selfless of you.
这是贾维斯业主协会
These are amended copies of allegations against your company
起诉书的副本
by the Jarvos Homeownders Association.
想得美 我看过这些诉书
Nice try. I looked into those allegations
没有一个专家能证实他们的说法
no single expert has backed one of their claims.
现在有了
Oh, one has now.
基思·霍伊特
Keith Hoyt.
没人比设计师本人
Who is better to speak to the harmful effects
更了解风力发电的坏处
than the man who designed the wind farm himself.
如果他这么做 这家公♥司♥就得破产
No, if he goes through with this, that company goes out of the business.
他不会毁了自己生意的
There is no way he kills his own business.
对 他是不会 但我会
You are right, he wouldn't. But I would.
正如你所说 他最近判断力受损
As yourself pointed out, his judgement has been impaired lately.
所以我说服他让我全权办理
So I convinced him to let me make the decision going forward.
我有律师代理权
I now have the power of attorney.
我宁可这家公♥司♥一文不值
I rather see this company worth nothing
也不愿让你拿去
than let you have it.
一派胡言
This is bullshit.
让他们说完
Let them finish.
肯定还有下文
Something is coming.
现在有三个选择
We have three choices here.
要么我们继续上诉 但会两败俱伤
We move forward with the suit. Lose-lose.
要么我们把本钱还给你 再加上50万
We can give your money back, plus 500,00.
又或者我和你来赌一局
Or, you and I can play poker for it.
我不会把钱还给你
And I'm not giving you your money back.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你要拿一个人的公♥司♥当赌注
You're gonna gamble a man's company?
那可是三千万美金啊
You're gonna gamble for 30 million dollars?
这可是你的主意
It was your idea.
不 我的计划是让他接受那50万
No, it was my idea to make him take the $500,000.
可那不只是50万 那是350万
But it's not $500,000. It's $3.5 million.
能什么都不付 干嘛要给钱
Why give him that when I could take it for free?
好吧
Okay
但让我出手
But let me take it.
怎么 一分钟前你还反对呢
What? A minute ago, you were ready to fold.
如果他走了狗屎运怎么办
What are you gonna do if he goes all in?
哈维 分牌前我就能猜出每手牌是什么
Harvey, I know the odds of every card in every hand before it's even dealt.
你在脑中选一张牌 任意一张
Pick a card in your mind, any card.
怎么 你还能猜出是哪张牌吗
Okay, what, now you're gonna tell me what the card is?
我来告诉不是哪张
I'm gonna tell you what it isn't.
不是牌堆里的52张牌
It's not one of the 52 cards in a deck
因为你觉得你比我聪明
because you think you're smarter than me.
你选的是棒球卡 或橄榄球卡
It's a baseball card or football card or...
是鬼牌
It's the joker.
我以前跟你说过 现在再说一次
I told you this before. I'm gonna tell you again.
我赌的不是运气 是那个人
I don't play the odds. I play the man.
那我告诉你一件事
Well, let me tell you one thing.
-怎么了 -路易偷听了你的谈话
- What? - Louis bugged your office.
他听到了我们关于坦纳案件的谈话
He heard our whole conversation about Tanner's lawsuit.
然后他就去告诉了哈德曼
And then he ran, and he told Hardman.
你告诉我这个是为了让我生气 集中精神吗
You just saying that to make me mad, so I can focus?
想要的 是我一手导演的
Wanted it? I goddamn orchestrated it.
科斯特尔公♥司♥付出了他们本该付出的代价
CM pays what they should have in the first place.
针对我们的指控...
And the suit against us...
不止你会捉弄对手的心理
You aren't the only one who can play the man.
你真觉得你能玩得过我
You really think you can handle me?
我觉得没什么问题
Oh, I think I'll be just fine.
这可不是礼拜日下午和奶奶玩桥牌
'Cause this isn't Sunday afternoon bridge with your grandmother.
我不觉得这个说法算侮辱吧
I don't see how that's an insult to a person.
我还是继续发牌吧
I'll just keep dealing.
我们可以就这么玩到深夜
Look, we're supposed to play until one of us is busted,
直到一方输光为止 可是
even if it takes all night, but you know what?
我才没那闲功夫
I don't have all night.
现在谁才是乌龟了
Who's the grandmother now?
犀利
Better.
他帮不了你
He can't help you.
可我知道为什么你看了他一眼
But I do know why you're looking to him.
我对你做了不少调查
You see, I looked into you.
你说自己是白手起家
You say you're a self-made man.
可你前妻告诉我她离开你的原因时
Your ex-wife had a different story
说的可是个截然不同的故事
when she told me why she left you.
她说你是个非常暴躁的人
She said you had a chip on your shoulder
因为你根本就是个富二代
because everything you ever got came from daddy.
你现在可能觉得这不是真的
Now, you may not think this is true anymore.
你说你不是一个专家
You said yourself, you're not an expert.
但你雇专家为你出谋划策
But you hire them to advise you,
经营公♥司♥ 替你出庭
run your companies, and fight your battles.
今晚就只有你 我和那一堆筹码
Tonight, it's you, me, and that stack of chips.
我们玩一把吧
Let's play.
你觉得你这么吓唬我
You think you can bait me into calling you,
我就会缴械投降吗
when you got me beat?
你得再加把劲
You're gonna have to do better than that.
你说对了 汤米
You're right, Tommy,
我确实击败你了
I do have you beat.
可是与这些牌
But these shity cards,
毫无关系
they don't have anything to do with it.
后来他就一直心慌失措
After that, he was on tilt, never recovered.
我花了20分钟就赢了他
Took me 20 minutes to bust him.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your goddamn mind?
20分钟还不够快啊
How fast did you want me to beat him?
你知道我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant, and you know it.
你失控了
You're out of control.
-我没事 -什么没事 我帮你理理
- I'm fine. - Fine? Let me connect the dots for you.
唐娜走了
Donna's gone.
你带着迈克去了赌场
You took Mike to a casino,
两天后又拿客户市值三千万的公♥司♥去赌博
and two days later, you're gambling with a client's $30 million company.
我没有赌博 只是玩牌
I wasn't gambling. I was playing poker.
-哈维 别骗自己了 -骗什么了
- Harvey, save it. - Save it?
赌博是明知会输
Gambling is what you do when you're playing against the house
还要和庄家对着干
and hoping to get Blackjack.
我是和人斗
I'm playing against people,
而和人斗 我赢定了
and against people, I win.
你躲在小黑屋里玩牌是赢了
In a back room card game, that might be true,
可你对这个人一无所知
but you didn't know anything about this guy.
他说不定是个菲尔·艾维
He could've been Phil Ivey for all you know.
美国著名牌手
你还能赢他吗
You're gonna beat Phil Ivey?
我了解他 我也没猜错啊
No, I did know, and I was right.
就这回而已
This time.
知道你的所作所为和赌博有什么相似之处吗
But you know what else gambling and what you did have in common?
追求高♥潮♥
This.
你以为我不记得你那段
You think I didn't remember your
"我高人一等"的豪言壮语吗
"Life is this, and I like this" speech?
你通过事业实现目标是一回事
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表