剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You cleared Harvey's name inside the firm.
我们都知道这就是你的目的
We both know that's what you wanted.
是时候做其他事了
Time to move on.
让合伙人投票吧
Let the partners put this to a vote.
哈德曼逼坦纳提出和解了
Hardman got Tanner to settle.
真的吗
Are you kidding?
奏效了
It worked?
这是你的主意吗 用他的把柄达成协议
So it was your idea to use dirt to get a deal.
不 我是用坦纳的手段对付他自己
No, it was my idea to use Tanner against Tanner.
陈规
Box.
我
Me.
-不用谢 -我没谢你
- You're welcome. - I didn't thank you.
没关系 一切尽在不言中
It's okay. You don't have to.
我不准备谢你
And I'm not going to,
因为我们不会接受这个协议
'cause we're not taking the deal.
因为你不相信丹尼尔
Because you don't trust Daniel.
这不是我一个人的事
This isn't just about me.
-所有合伙人 -所有人都要为此买♥♥单
- Every partner is-- - Everybody is paying now.
你知道唐娜为什么会出庭作证吗
Do you have any idea why Donna showed up to testify?
-因为我说服了她 -什么
- Because I convinced her to. - What?
我逼她做了我需要的事 违背她的意愿
Yeah, I made her do what I needed instead of what she wanted.
我做了你该做的
I did what you do.
但你看看我们都什么样了 你 我
And look where that's gotten us, you, me,
杰西卡 路易 每个人
Jessica, Louis, everybody.
接受协议吧 哈维
Take the deal, Harvey.
哈德曼究竟发现了什么
What did Hardman find in those files?
我不知道 我也不在乎
I don't know, and I don't care,
因为他让我们每个人都脱身了
because he just got every single one of us off the hook.
你该知道他不能被相信
He can't be trusted, and you should know that by now.
不 我知道的是 如果你坚持上庭
No, what I know is that if you take this thing to trial,
我们要付出的代价远不止金钱这么简单
it's gonna cost us all a hell of a lot more than money.
如果你到现在还不明白 自此以后
And if you don't know that by now, after all this,
我觉得你不再值得我向你学习了
then I don't think I should be the one learning from you.
做出决定的时候到了
This is your decision.
同意和解的请举手
So, by a show of hands, those in favor of settling?
谢谢
Thank you.
同意上庭的请举手
Now all those in favor of going to trial.
平了
Split vote.
还有一位没有投票
And it appears we have a holdout.
我支持和解
I vote we settle.
根据投票结果 选择和解
Let the record show we have settled.
感谢拨冗前来
Thank you for your time.
鉴于最近发生的事情
In light of recent events,
我不得不提出另一件事
there is one other issue I'd like to raise.
这次诉讼案件让一些合伙人
This lawsuit has caused some of you to question
质疑杰西卡的判断 或是说她的领导能力
Jessica's judgment and, by extension, her leadership.
这种异议再散播下去会伤害整个律所
Allowing this kind of dissention to fester hurts the entire firm.
因此 我想召开合伙人会议
Therefore, I am calling a partners' meeting,
会议上我们将投票决定
at which point we will vote:
由杰西卡继续做执行合伙人
Either Jessica will retain her position as managing partner,
还是由我重新掌控皮尔逊·哈德曼律所
or I will resume control of Pearson Hardman.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表