剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
他的确是二货
He was a douche.
-绝对的 -极品二货
- Totally. - Like a douchy-douche.
你还记得他以前总是那样
Do you remember that thing he used to do with the--
-我知道 -知道我说什么吧
- I know. - You know what I mean?
瞧 我说的就是这个
See, that's what I mean.
如果当时我们就认识
If you would've known me there,
这里起码还有一个人知道
then at least someone here would know that
我不是一直这样
I wasn't always like this.
原来同学都会找我帮他们改论文
People used to come to me for help on their essays.
我们安静地坐在我公♥寓♥里
We'd sit in the quiet of my apartment
没人吼我
where no one was yelling at me,
我才能思考 写东西
and I could think and write.
-是吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
给你
Here.
这是我在法学院写的第一篇论文
This is the first essay I wrote in law school.
看教授的评语
Look at the professor's comments.
天啊
Holy shit.
路易说得对 我不属于这里
Louis is right. I don't belong here.
不 他错了
No, he's not.
-托马斯 -波克诺山的周末
- Thomas. - Poconos weekend.
-和女朋友 -哪个
- With the girlfriend. - Which one?
-无所谓 -没问题 温特斯
- Doesn't matter. - Done. Winters?
-和市长约个午饭 -坎佩斯
- Lunch with the mayor. - Campos.
-和我吃午饭 -和我还差不多
- Lunch with me. - Lunch with me.
-本森呢 -拳击赛
- Benson? - Box at the garden.
让伦德奎斯特比赛前和他见一面
Have Lundqvist meet him pre-game.
他会愿意吗
Does the king do that?
为我当然愿意 塞尔博斯
He does for me. Siebertz.
-门票 -超级碗的吗
- Tickets. - Super bowl.
-百老汇 -不会吧
- Broadway. - Really?
他那壮硕的胸腔里
Beneath that lumberjack chest
跳动着一颗黄鹂鸟的心
beats the heart of a songbird.
好吧 只要不是《猫》
Fine. Anything but Cats.
《猫》十几年前就停演了
Cats closed over a decade ago.
早该停演了
What took 'em so long?
好了 就这些了
That's it then. We're done.
都搞定了
Closed them all.
前戏罢了 离搞定还早着呢
That's just foreplay. We didn't close shit.
今天之内我要和每一个客户都好好聊聊
I want to have talked to every one of my clients by the end of the day.
你继续联♥系♥特伦特·德文 直到他接电♥话♥
You stay on Trent Devon until he takes the call.
我会的
I will.
哈维
And, Harvey...
没人会离开你
No one is leaving you.
好了
Okay.
哈罗德都快被吓死了
Harold is totally freaked out.
我觉得他要急得上火了
I think he's gonna have an ulcer,
但好消息是他不会再让你失望了
but the good news is he'll never disappoint you again,
你去不计前嫌地再雇他回来吧
so you can go and magnanimously hire him back now.
凭什么
Why would I do that?
我不知道 因为你已经达到目的了
Um, I don't know, because you made your point.
你觉得我那是在演戏吗
You think that was a show?
我知道哈罗德有时有点
Look, I know Harold can be...
哈罗德
Harold.
他就是个白♥痴♥天才 去掉天才
He's an idiot savant minus the savant.
他很努力 是个好人
He tries hard. He's a good person.
好啊 那让他去加入和平部队啊
Yeah, well, then tell him to join the peace corps.
你为什么不能再给他一次机会
Why don't you just give him a second chance?
我没第一天就解雇他就是给他机会了
I did, Mike. It was called his second day.
你辞他总得有个理由吧
You realize you need cause, right?
你想要理由
You want a cause?
霍普金斯调解书里他少写了个零
He left a zero off the Hopkins settlement,
害我们客户损失了36万
which cost the client $360,000.
本该发给上级法♥院♥的动议
He filed a motion with the appeals court
他发给了上诉法庭
instead of the superior court,
结果一不小心惹出了一场死刑审查
which accidentally triggered a death penalty review.
然后我唯一一次带他去法庭
And then the one and only time that I take him to court with me,
他裤子拉链没拉
his fly was down,
还管法官叫"法官主人"
and he called the judge "Your owner."
你知道他为什么会这样吧
You know why he does those things, right?
因为你太吓人了
Because you intimidate him.
你对他太粗暴了
You brutalize him.
你总是说你很会培养人才
You're always talking about how great you are at grooming us.
但你没培养好他
Well, you were not great at grooming him.
教官吼两句都受不了
If he can't take a drill sergeant yelling at him,
别人对他开枪要怎么办
how can he handle people shooting at him?
没人对我们开枪 路易
People don't shoot at us, Louis.
是吗
Don't they?
好吧 不如这样
Okay. You know what?
你想让他留下
You want him to stay...
好 他可以留下
Fine. He can stay.
谢谢
Thank you.
有个条件
One condition.
你要为哈罗德从这间办公室
You personally guarantee every piece of work product
发出的每份文件负责
that Harold sends out of this office
就像我之前那样
just like I have.
他的所有工作由你检查
You check everything he does.
要细致入微
You cross every "t," dot every "i,"
同时还得完成哈维给你的工作
and still do everything you have to for Harvey.
可能没人冲我们开枪 但我们是在打仗
People may not be shooting at us, but we are at war.
怎么样
So how does that work for you?
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
哈罗德
Harold.
我就是来祝你一切顺利
I was just coming by to wish you well.
多谢 瑞秋 不过我觉得应该没事
Thanks, Rachel, but I think it's gonna be okay.
迈克在和路易谈呢
Mike's talking to Louis right now.
是吗
Really?
太好了
That's great.
怎么样
Well?
我无能为力
There was nothing I could do.
没关系 我知道你尽力了 迈克
It's okay. I know you tried, Mike.
如果能让你好受点
If it'll make you feel better,
其实这周不止辞了你一个
you're not the only person being let go this week.
克拉克和欧文斯被辞退
Well, Clark and Owens are only getting let go
是因为有人发现
because someone found out
他们要和麦肯尼和克莱恩跳槽去布莱顿·古尔德
that they're moving to Bratton Gould with Mckinney and Kline.
-真的吗 -是啊 我听到的
- They are? - Yeah, I overheard it.
有些人面临困境真是慌不择路
I guess some people will choose any port in a storm.
哈罗德 祝你好运
Harold, good luck.
你也是
You too.
-真糟糕 -是啊
- This sucks. - It does.
不该这样的
He didn't deserve that.
艾莉森还在挖人
Allison's not done.
我知道 我们在联♥系♥客户了
We know. We're working all the clients.
不 不止客户 她把麦肯尼和克莱恩都挖走了
No, it's more than that. She's taking Mckinney and Kline.
不过两个助理罢了
It's just two more associates.
不 没那么简单
No, it's more than that.
我跟你说人都开溜了
I tell you the rats are jumping ship,
你还跟没事人似的 唐娜点个头
and you say it's fine, but Donna nods,
你就一副大难临头的样子
and you're busting out life jackets?
你没事也爱瞎恐慌
You have a history of panicking.
他不是瞎恐慌
He's not panicking.
克拉克 欧文斯 麦肯尼 克莱恩
Clark, Owens, Mckinney, Kline--
他们不止是入职五年的助理
These aren't just associates.
他们是入职五年的助理里最好的
They're the best fifth-years.
他们是路易最早管的一班助理
They're Louis's first class of associates.
他跟她通气了
He gave her a report card?
哈维 你别乱想
Harvey, you do not know that.
那我现在就去搞明白
Well, I'm gonna goddamn find out.
别
Stop.
别说了
Just cut it out.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表