剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
then they'd know that you cared.
随你怎么说
Whatever you say.
你装出漠不关心的样子 但却不然
You pretend like you don't care, but you do.
你关心你的同事
You care about the people you work with,
关心你的上司
You care about the people you work for,
也关心你的每一位客户
And you care about every one of your clients.
但却拒绝让别人知道
But you refuse to let people know.
你要问什么
Is there a question?
我只想知道为什么
I just want to know why.
不回答吗
No answer?
-你觉得尴尬 -不
- Are you embarrassed? - Nope.
-害怕 -不
- Afraid? - no.
那是为什么
Then why?
-别纠结这个 -你必须回答
- Just let it go. - you are under oath.
我不屑宣扬这些
Then hold me in contempt.
老天爷 你究竟经历了什么
For god sakes, what the hell happened to you?
受过怎样的伤害啊
What kind of damage was done to you?
关心他人只会让你...
Caring only makes you...
软弱
Weak.
别人只会觉得你多愁善感
They think you care,
利用你践踏你的心
they'll walk all over you.
你走进我的办公室那天可不软弱
You weren't weak the day you walked into my office.
你相信赢得公正
You were a man who believed that to win fairly
比赢本身更重要
was more important than to win.
你现在仍是如此
And you still are.
我从没见过任何能践踏你的人
And I've never seen anyone walk all over you.
有要问的问题吗 法官大人
Is there a question here, your honor?
没有
No, there isn't.
-这都是你的主意吗 -我还没听过那个故事呢
- That whole thing your idea? - I didn't know that story.
我在问你问题 别和我扯淡
I asked you a question. Don't give me that coy bullshit-.
什么
Excuse me?
你说你想看穿我 你做到了
You said you wanted to see through me, you did.
那你起码跟我实话实说吧
The least you can do is give me an honest answer.
对 是我的主意
Yes, it was my idea.
哈维 合伙人喜欢你的表现
Harvey, your partners loved what they saw in there.
你会赢的
You're gonna win.
精彩
Bravo.
那故事真是精彩绝伦
A tour de force. I mean, that story?
太棒了
It was so great.
但没有证据能证明那是真的
But there isn't one shred of proof it's true.
敌对证人 谁信
Hostile witness, my ass.
在此之前 我们都相信你有罪
I mean, before that story, we all believed you did it.
陪审团的女士们先生们 我有一个问题
And I ask you, ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
如果他真犯了欺诈罪 在法庭之上
if he did commit that fraud, how hard is it to believe
编造谎言以求脱身 又能有多难
that he didn't concoct some bullshit on the stand to get himself off the hook?
这是我的结案陈词
That's my close.
我们得再召一位证人出庭
We have one more witness to call.
利特先生 你恨哈维·斯佩克特吗
Mr. Litt, do you resent Harvey Specter?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
不 非常简单
No, it's simple.
你是否怨恨他比你优秀
Do you resent him for being better than you?
-他并不比我优秀 -我明白
- He's not better than me. - I understand.
比起承认自己的不足
It's so much easier to criticize someone else
批评别人要容易的多
than it is to acknowledge your own shortcomings.
不足
Shortcomings?
我的吸金能力比他强
My billables are higher than his.
我的客户来头都比他的大
My client list is better than his.
的确 但我问的不是这些
Yes, but I didn't ask you about those things.
那你在问什么 皮尔逊女士
What are you asking, Ms. Pearson?
证人是否怨恨我的委托人
Does the witness resent my client?
-是的 -先不说你的雄心大志
- Yes. - Your own ambition aside,
你是否认为哈维·斯佩克特有能力担当资深合伙人
do you think Harvey Specter deserves to be senior partner?
是或不是
Yes or no?
是
Yes.
你认为他是不是一位出色的律师
Do you think he's an excellent attorney?
-是 -你恨他至此
- Yes. - And, as much as you hate him,
是否认为他犯此罪责
do you think he committed this fraud?
不
No.
辩护结束
Defense rests.
即使已经失败
Refusing to admit defeat
仍不愿接受结局
even after defeat.
你真的很像哈维
You really are like Harvey.
我可不确定这是件好事
I'm not so sure that's a good thing.
那你想像谁
Well, who would you rather be?
一个相信赢得公正比赢更重要的人
Someone who believes it's more important to win fairly than to win.
就像我说的 就是哈维
Like I said, Harvey.
是 但并不是在这个案子里
Yeah. Not in this case.
你们都作弊了
You both cheated.
你说什么
Excuse me?
路易的证词的确效果拔群
Louis's testimony pushed it over the top.
但陪审团看到的
But that jury, they didn't see
并不是路易·利特相信哈维的清白
Louis Litt believing Harvey's innocence--
而是特拉维斯·坦纳
they saw Travis Tanner.
在真正的法庭上可不会这样
And that is never gonna happen in court.
你明白你这是在责备执行合伙人吗
You do realize that you are chastising the managing partner.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
如果哈维被吊销律师执照
it's not gonna matter what you are
你是谁对我来说都无关紧要
if Harvey gets disbarred.
我们会想办法赢的
We'll find a way to win.
你应该想办法和解
You should be finding a way to settle.
可惜没有能接受的条件
There isn't an acceptable offer.
暂时
Yet.
我可不只是长得帅而已哦
Not just a pretty face.
希望你带了棒球棍来
I hope you brought a baseball bat.
想和我再战一回合 你得靠那玩意儿
You want to go another round with me, you're gonna need it.
反正你都打算再揍我一拳
It doesn't matter what I have, you're just gonna sucker punch me again anyway.
是你故意激怒我
You baited me.
你就是想录下我的把柄 你心知肚明
You wanted to catch me on that tape, and you know it.
我不在说那件事 你也心知肚明
That's not what I'm talking about, and you know it.
你想和解
You want to settle?
我给你省省功夫吧
Let me save you some time.
我们不同意
We pass.
你可以不同意 也可以签字
You can pass, you can sign it,
爆粗口也可以
or you could stick it up your ass,
但这是你能得到的最好结果了
but this is the best you're getting.
-这份协议可以让我脱身 -装的不错
- This gets me off the hook. - Nice try.
你也为我不知道这是你的鬼把戏吗
You think I don't know this was your doing?
哈维 下次够胆自己来
Harvey, next time have the balls to do it yourself
别派你小弟了
instead of sending your errand boy.
小弟
Errand boy?
你已经达成所愿了 别装傻了
You got what you wanted, so stop playing dumb.
不是丹尼尔·哈德曼管着你 你管着他吧
Daniel Hardman doesn't work you. You work him.
-你究竟做了什么 -这是个很好的协议
- What the hell did you do? - This is a good deal.
让每位合伙人损失十万元的好协议
A good deal that costs every partner at this firm $100,000.
有我一份
Including me.
同甘苦共患难
We share the profits; we share the losses.
我赢了这次审判 什么都不会损失
There won't be a loss when I win this at trial.
你不愿意和解就是怕哈维被吊销执照
The only reason you weren't willing to settle
现在这个顾虑也消失了
was harvey's disbarment. That's gone.
我想知道你是怎么办到的
And I want to know how you made it go away.
-我找到了坦纳的肮脏勾当 -什么勾当
- I found dirt on Tanner. - What dirt?
你勒索他到达和解
You blackmailed him into a settlement.
我只不过争取到了对律所有利的协议
I leveraged a deal that's good for the firm.
我问你"什么勾当"
I said, "What dirt?"
和你无关
Not your concern.
和我有关
It's my concern.
我不想你在我背后捅刀子
I don't want what you did biting me in the ass.
你已经被捅了
You were already bitten.
上一次我做了出格的事 你发现了
And the last time I crossed the line and you found out about it,
在我背后恨恨地捅了一刀
it bit me in the ass.
你已经在律所里为哈维正名了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表