剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You know, I wanted to tell you--
我现在不能说话 路易
I can't really talk right now, Louis.
没错 因为你要参加取证吧
Right, because you've got the deposition?
-我来见丹尼尔 -丹尼尔
- I'm meeting Daniel. - Daniel.
好吧 能见到你
Okay, well, it was really--
我很开心
it was really nice seeing you.
我也是
You too.
我现在有点忙
A little busy at the moment.
忙莫妮卡·伊顿的事 我知道
Monica Eton, I know.
哈维不让我帮忙
Look, Harvey didn't want my help,
但我觉得你会
but I thought that maybe you would.
哈维是对的
Harvey is right.
我要你跟福尔松食品公♥司♥的案子
I need you on top of Folsom Foods.
就是福尔松食品公♥司♥的案子
This is about Folsom Foods.
你有什么想法
What do you have?
如果你能让莫妮卡承认她和丹尼尔有私情
If you can get Monica to admit that her affair was with Daniel,
这件事就无关性别了
this isn't about gender anymore.
因为他们俩都被开除了
Because they were both dismissed.
一个男人和一个女人
A man and a woman.
你就能重新主导福尔松食品公♥司♥的案子
Puts you back in the driver's seat on Folsom Foods.
好 列出要问的问题了吗
Okay, do you have a line of questioning?
在这里
Right here.
准备好了没
You ready?
他准备好了
He is.
我要求你让他负责这事
I want you to let him take the lead on this.
-什么 -没得商量
- What? - Not a discussion.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我可不想再跟那些人
Oh, I'm not spending another moment
呆在一个房♥间里
in the same room with those people.
-伊顿小姐 -就他吗
- Miss Eton-- - Him?
你把"二流队伍"带来了
You're bringing in the "B" Team?
正如你所说
As you pointed out,
这支"二流队伍"最初起草了诉状
the "B" Team drafted this suit in the first place.
弄得你无处躲藏
And ran you out of dodge.
跑去了新泽西
Right into jersey.
这次不行 他可以再一次
Well, if he doesn't do well, he can always approach my client
到我客户的工作场所外找她
outside of her place of employment, again.
我猜他先斩后奏
I guess he must have learned from you
是跟你学的
not to always tell dad what he's up to.
想知道他跟我学到了什么吗
You want to know what he learned from me?
不让败过两次的人打乱阵脚
not to let some two-time loser get in his head.
伊顿小姐 外界有很多传言
Miss Eton, there's been a lot of talk
说你在皮尔逊·哈德曼工作时有了私情
about the affair you had while at Pearson Hardman.
我只有一个问题
I have just one question.
是和谁有私情呢
Who was that affair with?
我从未说过我有私情
I never said I had an affair.
可你的律师说你有
But your lawyer said you did.
你们的人说这事不相干
Your people said it was irrelevant.
我没说 而且这事很重要
I didn't, and it's not,
我可有很多问题
And I have a lot of questions about it.
我们不会回答的
Which we won't be answering.
你在法庭上也得回答
Well, you'll have to in court.
我们又不在法庭
We're not in court.
是不会 但我们正在录口供
No, but you are on the record.
既然你不想回答问题
But since you don't want to answer the question,
我再问你个问题
let me ask you another question.
如果你没有偷♥情♥
If you didn't have an affair,
是什么原因导致
then what reason could there possibly be
你被解雇了呢
for you to be fired?
因为我被骚扰了
Because I was being harassed,
我说得很清楚 我不喜欢那样
and I made it clear I didn't like it.
骚扰 谁干的
Harassed? By who?
别回答
Don't answer that.
不 我的客户会回答
Oh, no. My client is going to
你助理提出的问题
answer the question that your associate asked,
并且会将此记录在案
And we're gonna get some things on the record, right here.
不 我们到此为止
No, we're done.
我被路易·利特骚扰了
I was being harassed By Louis Litt.
什么
What?
继续 莫妮卡
Go on, Monica.
他多次想约我出去
He asked me out repeatedly,
当我一次次地拒绝他之后
after I rebuffed him again and again.
他会盯着我看 在办公室外的电梯前等我
he would stare at me, wait at the elevator outside my office,
还有餐厅 无处不在
the diner, everywhere.
-还有什么吗 -还有
- Anything else? - Yes.
他是合伙人 我不得不拒绝他
He was partner, and I had to say "No" to him.
每一天我都倍感厌恶
And it made me feel disgusting every single day.
有人证实你所说的吗
Will people corroborate your account?
整个公♥司♥都知道
It was common knowledge within the firm.
所有人都清楚 也包括他
Any number of people knew, including him.
请在记录里写上我的委托人
Let the record show that my client
指的是哈维·斯佩克特
indicated Harvey Specter.
莫妮卡 我还有一个问题问你
Monica, I have one more question for you.
杰西卡让你把辞呈交给谁
To whom did Jessica tell you to hand in your resignation?
路易·利特
Louis Litt.
所以总结一下
So in conclusion,
你受到了性骚扰
you were being sexually harassed,
这事众所周知 杰西卡·皮尔逊解雇了你
it was well-known, Jessica Pearson dismissed you,
并且还让你把辞呈递给
and you were actually told to hand in your resignation
那个骚扰你的人
to the very man who did the harassing.
没错 这一切都属实
Yes. That statement is entirely true.
谢谢你 莫妮卡
Thank you, Monica.
先生们
Gentlemen?
我明白了 你一直就这么打算
I get it, that was your plan,
把一切都怪罪在路易头上
to blame it on Louis the whole time.
莫妮卡一直都是个很棒的律师
Monica always was a good lawyer.
她在取证时所说的一切都是事实
Nothing she said in there wasn't true.
你要怎样才愿意和解
What's it gonna take to settle this case?
你有何提议
What ever do you mean?
我们违反保密协议 莫妮卡败诉
We break confidentiality, Monica loses,
你拿到你的一千五百万
you get your $15 million.
还挺诱人
Tempting.
但你知道我们不可能这么做
But we're not gonna do that, and you know it.
你想跟莫妮卡和解
So you want to settle with Monica
摆脱这个麻烦
and get out of your jam.
开个价 最好别高于三百万
I want a number, and it better be less than three.
这不是钱的事
This isn't about numbers.
是责任
It's about responsibility.
莫妮卡想要看到杰西卡被判有罪
Monica wants to see a jury find Jessica guilty.
胡扯
Bullshit.
是你想要看到杰西卡被判有罪
You want to see a jury find jessica guilty.
不 千真万确是莫妮卡
Nope. I assure you, it is Monica.
杰西卡是否被判有罪
I don't really care whether a jury
我一点都不在乎
finds Jessica guilty or not.
你就是惟恐天下不乱
You just want blood.
-已经大乱了 -都是因为你
- It's already there. - Because of you.
不管怎样 我闻到血腥味了
Huh. Nonetheless, I smell it.
艾莉森·霍特和罗伯特·赞恩都来找你们麻烦
Allison Holt, Robert Zane both came after you,
还有根本负担不起的45桩官司
and now you have 45 cases you can't afford.
如果付给我一千五百万
So pay me $15 million,
不管莫妮卡的官司你们打输还是打赢
fight Monica, and lose. Fight Monica and win.
都无关紧要
It doesn't matter.
不管你怎么玩
Any way you slice it,
我都会把你们榨干
I'm gonna bleed you dry.
他们说好要找个棕色头发的
They promised a brunette.
好吧 大概你头上还是有几根棕色的
Well, I guess there's a few.
我想好好跟你谈谈
I want to talk to you like a person.
是肯尼·基
Kenny G?
美国萨克斯演奏大♥师♥
你想说什么 路易
What's on your mind, Louis?
我知道唐娜跟我说了你不需要我帮忙
I know Donna told me that, uh, you didn't need my help,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表