剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
你迟到了
You're late.
才没 早了30秒呢
Nope. 30 seconds early.
不错啊 会看时间了
Good. Learning to tell time.
我今天不去公♥司♥了
I won't be in today.
什么 杰西卡知道吗
What? Does Jessica know?
我不是事事都向杰西卡汇报
I don't tell Jessica everything.
"今天不是工作日"吗
Oh, it's like a "Harvey Specter's day off" kind of a thing?
出自1986年电影"Ferris Bueller's Day Off"《春天不是读书天》
艾德·鲁尼是学校主任 斯隆是主角女友
要我打给艾德·鲁尼
Should I call Ed Rooney,
把斯隆从学校骗出来吗
see if we can get Sloane out of school?
今天没心情和你贫
Not in the mood today.
生命如白驹过隙
Life moves pretty fast
原话也来自这部电影
你得时不时驻足环顾啊
if you don't stop and look around once in a while.
你对哈德曼竞争执行合伙人一事怎么看
What do you think about Hardman running for managing partner?
-我看他会赢 -为什么
- Think he's going to win. - Why?
因为他要是没有把握 是不会要求投票的
Because you don't call for a vote unless you have the votes.
聪明
Good.
我们得扭转局势
We need to tip the scales in her favor.
没问题 你要我怎么做
Okay. What do you need me to do?
你得去做一件你肯定不想做的事
I need you to step up. You're not going to like it.
还不能让杰西卡知道是我的主意
And Jessica can't know it came from me.
是我促成了哈德曼和坦纳的和解
I gave Hardman the road map to settling with Tanner.
你还投了赞同票
You voted for it.
我们把杰西卡坑得够苦的了吧
Haven't we done enough to Jessica?
这次不是坑她
We're not doing this to Jessica,
而是要帮她
We're doing this for jessica.
是不是要做点出格的事了
We gonna cross the line with this?
我们相识之前就都不是守规矩的人
We've been crossing lines long before we even ever met.
我怎么知道爱国者队无法十九连胜
How do I know the Patriots aren't going 19-0?
五年前
因为波士顿的队伍
Because no team from Boston is going undefeated
必会败北纽约
when the road goes through New York.
你还真说对了
You got that right.
该死的爱国者
Goddamn Patriots.
-你♥爸♥来电♥话♥了 -我晚点回他
- Your dad called. - I'll call him later.
他老问我 为什么高层那些白♥痴♥
He always asks why the idiots in charge
还不升你做合伙人
haven't made you partner yet.
你是他的骄傲 真温馨
He's so proud. It's sweet.
他说对了
He's right.
你又摆出八卦脸了
You have that look on your face.
路易招了个新秘书
Louis is getting a secretary.
她名字
Her name...
叫诺玛
is Norma.
是个老太婆吧
What is she, 100 years old?
我预言她绝对坚持不了一周
She won't last a week. You heard it here first.
对了 杰西卡要来找你
Oh, and Jessica's on her way down.
你把杰西卡的事放在路易的事之后说
So, you buried the Jessica news to lead with the Louis news.
我八卦我自豪
I'm not apologizing for who I am.
傻♥逼♥大会是在这儿开吗
Hi, is this the location of the douchebag convention?
现在是了
It is now.
你没上班去啊
I thought you went to work.
去弄这个了
I had to get this.
快看啊 最小的卷烟
Look at that. The world's smallest burrito.
所以我弄了很多来
Which is why I got more.
冠军专享早餐
Breakfast of champions.
特雷弗 我不能吸
Trevor, I can't.
我是邮递员
I'm a bike messenger.
人们拿不到包裹会抓狂的
I deliver packages, or people die.
要我拉响红色警报吗
Am I gonna have to give you a code red?
我投降
Okay.
你可是在耽误国家的未来啊 孩子
All you did was weaken a country today, kaffee.
没办法
Well, what can I say?
谢啦
Thank you.
你至于吗
Really? Okay.
我得上班去了
I gotta go to work.
别忘了今晚要出去 所以...
Remember, we're going out tonight, so...
别一本正经的
You know, don't be you.
等等 我上周欠你的钱
Oh, wait a minute. I still owe you from last week.
不用了 白♥痴♥有折扣的
No, no, no, you get the dickhead discount.
打七折吗 还是有傻子优♥惠♥券
Oh, is that 30%? Or is that the shit face coupon?
一样的 你又白又傻
Same thing, because you're a shit face and a dickhead.
懂了 走好
Right, got it. Have a great day!
回见 死猪头
Later, asshole.
回见
Later.
妈的
Shit.
有件事要你帮忙
I need your help on something.
尽管说吧 我来解决
Show me the skulls, I'll crack 'em.
这次不一样 你要小心谨慎
Not for this. For this, I need your discretion.
而且必须严肃对待
I also need to know you'll take it seriously.
我又不是第一天上班了 杰西卡
I haven't worked in the mail room in a long time, Jessica.
有人在挪用委托人托管账户的资金
Someone's stealing from our clients' escrow accounts.
怎么不是丹尼尔来说
Why isn't Daniel here?
丹尼尔是执行合伙人
Daniel's managing partner.
那他不是更应该在场了吗
Isn't that why Daniel should be here?
资金是由我负责
And I'm in charge of the money.
你想把事情了结再告诉他
You want to go to him with a solution, not a problem.
不是什么事都得跟上司汇报
You don't always have to let your superiors know what you're up to.
这我得记住了
I'll try to remember that.
别装了 你不是以为只有你懂这个理吗
Really? I thought you were under the impression you had invented it.
你要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
我要你尽一切可能找出这个小偷
I need you to step up. Do whatever you have to do to find out
还要保密
who did it, and do it quietly.
没问题
I will.
等我抓到他
And when I do,
你也要罩着我
I want you to step up for me.
你要什么 哈维
What do you want, Harvey?
我这个助理比律所里
I'm an associate who kicks more ass
所有合伙人的业绩都好
than any partner in this goddamn firm.
我要入伙
I want a seat at the table.
合伙人那么多 谁都有嫌疑
So many partners, it could be any one of them.
华生吓唬新人 但他不像挪用公♥款♥的人
Watson scares the kids, but I don't make him for the embezzler.
挪用公♥款♥ 他才没那个胆呢
The embezzler? He's not a batman villain.
你就这么想肯定抓不到这个小偷
And it's just that kind of thinking that has led you to not catching him.
我15分钟前才接到这任务啊
I was just assigned this 15 minutes ago.
你和道奇对视过吗
Have you ever looked into Dortch's eyes?
-有啊 他斗鸡眼 -或许是装的
- Yeah, he's cross-eyed. - Or is he?
你到底要说什么
What does that even mean?
这事成了有奖励吗
Is there a reward for this?
有 我让杰西卡满意 就能当上合伙人
Yes. I make jessica happy, I make partner.
我们就能换间更大的办公室了
Then we get a bigger office.
是我
Then I get a bigger office.
-拜托 我在帮你啊 -有吗
- Hey, I'm helping you out here. - Are you?
你对金斯伯格怎么看
What do you think about Ginsberg?
我们得追踪钱的流向
We need to follow the money.
一定是流到了卢瑟福德的口袋里
Which will lead straight to Rutherford.
要是能来杯玛格丽塔绝对锦上添花
This would be so much more fun with margaritas.
够了 我要证据
Okay, that's it. I need facts,
马上就要
And I need them right now.
那你还让我猜是谁干的
Well then,Why did you ask me to guess who did it?
我才没
I didn't.
那喊我来干嘛
Then why am I here?
帮我查出管理这五个托管账户的是谁
I need you to tell me who handles these five escrow accounts.
这简单
Well, that's easy.
是佐伊
Zoe.
老天 你早点问啊
God, why didn't you just say so in the first place?
出去
Get out.
你要找莫妮卡·伊顿
If you want to talk to Monica Eton,
自己打电♥话♥啊
call her yourself.
现在
我打了
I called her,
但她一听我是皮尔逊·哈德曼的就挂了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表