剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
you are far too valuable to be wasting your time on this.
大材小用吗
I am?
-你说的对 -没错
- You're right. - Yeah.
而且 你可能也不需要这些东西
And besides, you probably don't want all this stuff, anyway.
一点没错
Well, there's that.
当然 除了订书器
Except for the stapler, of course.
当然 没错 谢谢
You got it. Of course. Thank you.
莎拉·莱顿
Sarah Layton?
你认得我吧
You recognize me.
认得
I do.
那你该知道我为谁工作
Then you know who I work for.
科斯特尔汽车公♥司♥
Coastal Motors.
我不会否认这一点
I'm not gonna deny that.
你有什么事
What do you want?
我们有个麻烦
We have a problem.
我要你告诉我 都有谁看过这份文件
I need you to tell me everyone you've ever shown this to.
这个文件我没给任何人看过
I never showed it to anyone.
莱顿女士 我不在乎是你写的
Ms. Layton, I don't care that you wrote it.
你承诺保持缄默
You made a deal to keep your mouth shut,
我相信你守口如瓶
and I believe you kept it.
我关心的只是有谁看过这个文件
All I care about is who else read it.
我不知道还有谁看过
I don't know who else read it...
因为这不是我写的
'cause I didn't write it.
-莱顿女士 -我向坎普先生提出我的担忧
- Ms. Layton... - I brought my concerns to Mr. Kemp.
他说不要写成文字 所以我从未写过
He told me not to put anything in writing, and I never did.
很好
Good.
我要你对我发誓
I need you to swear to me
除了劳伦斯·坎普
that you never told anyone
你从未告诉任何人引擎盖有缺陷
other than Lawrence Kemp about the flaws in his hood.
你听我说
You listen to me.
他答应我会修正生产中的车的问题
He promised he'd fix the problems on the line
前提是我要保持缄默 他的确做了
if I kept quiet. He did,
但他从未将已经出厂的问题车辆召回
but he never went back and fixed the ones we already made,
那个人因此而死
and that man died.
从那时起我就心怀愧疚
I have been living with that ever since.
现在离我家远点 别再来烦我
Now get off my property, and leave me the hell alone.
从家具促销员到豪车司机
Furniture salesman to limo driver.
你可真是飞黄腾达啊
You're stepping up in the world.
刚刚得知曾为杀人犯辩护
Well, it's nice to know you still have a sense of humor, Harvey,
还有心情开玩笑 真厉害
considering you just learned you defended a murderer.
我本该知道你会跟踪我
I should've known you'd have me followed.
别说这么难听 我是一直在等你
Follow you? I've been waiting for you.
我早说过了 你站错了阵营
I told you, you're on the wrong side.
我没为杀人犯辩护
I don't defend murderers.
那个女人可不同意你这么说
That's not what that woman just told you.
你就是想要我找到她
You wanted me to find her.
你有那份文件 但无法证明我们欺诈
You have the document. No proof of fraud.
确实没有欺诈也就算了
Can't admit it without fraud.
可既然你知道坎普在听证席上撒谎了
Now that you know Kemp lied on the stand.
我有义务前去与法庭解释 不然
I'm obligated to come forward and tell the court. Otherwise--
即使你当时没有欺诈嫌疑
Even if you weren't guilty of fraud then,
你现在也有了
you'll be guilty of fraud now.
当然 当你把事情端上台面
Of course, when you do come forward,
人们很难会相信
it's going to be awfully hard for people to believe
你之前对此竟毫不知情
you didn't know about it at the time.
你知道我不知情的
You know I didn't know.
我可什么都不知道
I don't know anything of the kind.
我知道的是 你现在岌岌可危
What I do know is, you're in a bind.
我不会给你太长时间
I wouldn't wait too long now.
我可不想亲自去律师协会举报你
I'd hate to have to report you to the bar.
劳伦斯·该死·坎普
Lawrence Goddamn Kemp.
哈维 必须马上解决这件官司
Harvey, I need this suit quashed, and I need it done now,
所以快把气消了 想个办法出来
so channel your anger and find a way out.
我知道我和坦纳势不两立了 但
I mean, I knew I had an enemy in Tanner, but--
你有想过你真正该生气的人
Did you ever think that the person you should be mad at
-是你自己吗 -你说什么
- is yourself? - Excuse me?
法律基础知识
Law 101.
不要问你的委托人是否犯了谋杀罪
Don't ask your client if he committed murder,
一定要找出是否有确凿的证据
but sure as hell find out if there's a smoking gun.
杰西卡 真抱歉 我不是三岁小孩
Jessica, I'm sorry, I wasn't born yesterday,
但他向我发誓那种车没有问题
but he swore to me there was nothing wrong with that car,
我相信了他
and I believed him.
他撒谎了
Well, he lied to you.
这不是第一次了 也不会是最后一次
It's not the first time, and it won't be the last,
但如今被坦纳知道了
But now Tanner knows it.
事到如今得和丹尼尔说了
I guess it's time to tell daniel.
什么 现在 别
What? Now? No.
我刚才本可以说的 但我没说
I just had the chance to tell him, and I didn't.
-干嘛不 -因为你让我别说
- Why not? - Because you told me not to.
你这次可真听话
The one time you listen to me.
不不不 你怎么能我每次和你对着干
No, no, no, no. You can't lay into me
就批我一顿 然后顺着你也批我
every time I go against you and then flip it around now.
不要告诉丹尼尔 我会搞定的
We're not telling. I'm gonna fix it.
现在搞定的唯一方法就是协商和解了
Well, the one way to fix it is to negotiate a settlement.
等等 行不通 因为你害得我们被炒了
Oh, wait, we can't because you got us fired.
是我♥干♥的 也就是说我们可以毫无顾忌地
I did, which means there's nothing stopping us
胁迫他们了
from strong-arming them.
我得走了
I gotta go.
快承认吧 你的调查表明
Just admit it. Your research suggests
消费者认为你公♥司♥的水尝起来难喝死了
that consumers believe your water tastes like shit.
我必须回答吗
Do I have to answer that?
你目的到底为何 利特先生
What exactly are you getting at, Mr. Litt?
我要说的是 凯斯勒先生深知
What I'm getting at is, Mr. Kessler is aware of the fact
他们公♥司♥的水质量低劣
that his company's product can't compete with ours
无法与我方一较高低
'cause it tastes like shit,
并企图用一场徒劳的诉讼
And they resorted to filing a bogus lawsuit
做最后一搏 以掩饰这一事实
against us in a desperate attempt to hide that fact.
不 你不必回答
No, you don't have to answer that.
迈克
Hey, Mike--
-给你 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
凯文 对吧
Kevin, right?
你在达勒姆食品公♥司♥供职多久了
How long have you worked at Durham Foods?
22年 大学一毕业就开始了
22 years. I started right out of college.
很有奉献精神
That's dedication.
我敬重你
I admire that.
你目前的职务是什么
What's your current title?
市场研究副总裁
Vice-president of market research.
这上面说 三年前
it says here, three years ago,
你申请了高级副总裁的职位
you applied for senior vice president,
但最终这职位给了一个叫亚伦·斯坦博
But they gave the job to an Alan Stansby instead,
他在公♥司♥的资历远比你要浅薄
a man who had been at the company far shorter than you.
正确
Correct.
对此你感觉怎样
Well, how'd that make you feel?
请用一般疑问句发问
Yes or no questions.
我的委托人不是来这里诉衷情的
My client's not here to discuss feelings.
好吧 老实说 在你规划中
Okay, truthfully, you were hoping to be
你目前职位要比现实中更高才对 是吗
further up the corporate ladder by now, weren't you?
也许吧
Maybe.
好 谢谢 迈克
OK, thank you, Mike.
你最近又申请了高级副总的职位
And once again, recently you applied for a senior vp position
再度被拒绝 我说得对吗
and were turned down. Is that correct?
-是的 -管理部门准备
- Yes. - You do know that Management
对外招聘这一职位 你知道的吧
is going outside the company to fill the job, right?
反对 缺乏依据
Objection. Lack of foundation.
你知道吗 我很抱歉
You know what? I am so sorry. That was--
那段删掉
That's off the record.
那只是因为我的一个猎头朋友
That's just because of a headhunter friend of mine--
不 我们对那条也提出反对
That's not--no, we object to that too.
我郑重警告你 利特先生
I'm warning you, Mr. Litt.
很抱歉 我收回那句话
I'm sorry. Statement withdrawn.
你可以继续保持缄默 凯文
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表