剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
但我完全理解那种孤独无依的感觉
but I know what it's like to be totally alone.
你真是药磕多了
Your stoned is depressing.
再也别这样掏心掏肺了
You should never share your feelings ever again.
至少别对我
I mean, not with me.
不得不承认 这一周咱俩都不好过
I gotta say, it's been a tough week for both of us.
因为哈德曼
Hardman.
我真想在那混♥蛋♥的办公室里撒泡尿
Oh, what I wouldn't give to piss in that bastard's office.
说的倒是好听啊
That was pretty quick off the tongue.
我以前干过
Well, I've done it before.
-在路易办公室 -不信
- To Louis. - No way.
真的
Way.
等等
Wait a minute.
如果你以前干过
If you've done that before--
为啥不再来一次呢
Why not do it again?
好 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
这么做不对
It's not right.
不对个毛
It's not right?
我在路上狂饮了三灌加多力呢[运动饮料]
I drank three Gatorades on the way here.
尿都要变成橙色了 没事的
I'm gonna pee orange. It's right.
-不行 -什么
- No. - What?
如果要做
If we're gonna do something,
-就要来点原创的 -橙色还不原创
- it needs to be original. - Orange.
不
No--
知道吗
You know what?
我有好主意了
I know what we're gonna do.
我要去拿开瓶器
I'm gonna get the can opener.
你是说真的 不是在玩儿我吧
Are you serious right now? You're not messing with me?
你终于要告诉我
You're finally gonna tell me
开瓶器是做什么用的了
what you do with that can opener?
-我像是在开玩笑吗 -你像是磕多了
- Do I look serious? - You look stoned.
没错 但我从不拿开瓶器开玩笑
I am, but I never joke about the can opener.
快进来
Come on.
该撤了 快撤
Let's go, let's go.
-好吧 撤 -好了
- All right, go. - all right...
我们一会先...
What we do is--
抓狂了!这开瓶器到底是干嘛滴啊!!
好的 那个满头秀发的自恋狂
Okay, if you were a narcissist with great hair,
会用什么密♥码♥呢
what would your password be?
哈维
Harvey.
斯佩克特
Specter.
不 没那么简单
No, that's just way too easy.
他最喜欢的篮球运动员是谁来着
One of his favorite basketball players.
沙奎尔·奥布莱恩特
Shaquille O'Bryant?
沙奎尔-奥尼尔和科比·布莱恩特 路易记混成一个人
我还是搞不懂那图钉
I still don't understand the thumbtack thing.
-没想到吧 -真没想到
- Surprising, isn't it? - Yeah.
你对这层楼有何看法
Hey, say what you will about this floor,
赌八毛钱这里的办公间比楼上大
I'm pretty sure the cubicles are bigger.
怎么了 你们好吗
Hey, what's going on? How you guys doing?
我在帮忙装箱呢
I was just, uh, helping box a little bit,
唐娜为搬走的事有点沮丧
'cause, uh, Donna was feeling a little blue about moving.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
哈维 哈维
Harvey. Harvey!
你又想到什么新法子来折磨我了吗
You looking for another way to make my life miserable?
哈维 哈维 住手
Harvey! Harvey, no!
你揍了他 他们就得逞了
Come on. You hit him, they win.
真应该让我揍他的
Should've let me hit him.
这我可不清楚
Oh, I don't know about that,
但也许我们是不该放他走
but maybe we shouldn't have let him leave.
为什么
Why?
也许他不是来找什么
Maybe he wasn't snooping.
而是...想留下点东西栽赃你
Maybe he was, I don't know, trying to plant something,
-比如毒品 -藏我的唱片收藏里吗
- like--like drugs. - In my record collection?
还有哪儿比鲍勃·马利的专辑
What better place to stash
鲍勃·马利 雷鬼乐之父 曾因吸毒被捕入狱
更适合藏♥毒♥品啊 伙计
the weed than with the Bob Marley, man?
路易连到哪儿买♥♥毒品都不知道
Louis doesn't even know where to buy drugs,
更别说藏♥毒♥了
let alone plant them.
-我知道在哪儿能买♥♥到毒品 -可喜可贺
- I know where to buy drugs. - Congratulations.
不 我说真的 与其撒尿
No, I'm serious. What if instead of peeing,
不如藏点东西在哈德曼的办公室
we planted something in Hardman's office.
我太天才了
Genius!
-这可犯法 -也许
- It's a crime. - Maybe.
但他为了除掉你
But he wouldn't hesitate for one second
根本不会在意犯不犯法
to do the same thing to get rid of you.
怎么了
What?
为了除掉我他根本不在意犯法栽赃
He wouldn't hesitate to plant something to get rid of me.
-谁 路易 -不 哈德曼
- What, Louis? - No, Hardman.
-我不是刚说了吗 -不
- I just said that. - No.
也许当初就是哈德曼
What if Hardman planted
捏造了那份科斯特尔汽车的备忘
the CM memo in the first place?
唐娜从没见过那份备忘
Donna never saw the memo.
唐娜从不出错
Donna never makes mistakes.
也许四年前那份备忘真的根本不存在
What if she never saw it four years ago because it wasn't there?
而后来它又凭空出现了
And then it was.
你真觉得他敢大摇大摆走进档案室
You really think he had the balls to walk into that file room,
打开箱子 偷放一份文件进去吗
open a box, and plant a document?
这里没摄像头 门也没上锁
There's no security cameras and no locks on the doors.
好吧 但他是怎么拿到那份文件的呢
Fine, but how did he get the document in the first place?
科斯特尔汽车是哈德曼带来的客户
Hardman brought Coastal Motors into the firm.
没错 但案子庭审时 他已经不在了
Yeah, but he wasn't here when the case went to trial.
无关乎庭审 是发现缺陷的时间
No, not the trial, the defect.
莎拉·莱顿是什么时候被撤职的
What's the date Sarah Layton left CM?
这里
There.
-哈德曼当时还在这 -说得通了
- Hardman was still here. - Makes sense.
莎拉·莱顿质问坎普
Sarah Layton confronts Kemp.
他慌了 会第一个给谁打电♥话♥
He panics. Who's the first person he calls?
-他的律师 -哈德曼叫他销毁文件
- His lawyer. - Hardman tells him to bury it.
那是犯法的
That's a crime.
你自己也说他根本不在乎犯不犯法
You said yourself he wouldn't hesitate to commit a crime.
他从一开始就知道车有问题
He knew the cars were bad from the beginning.
怎么啦
What?
哈德曼回来后的第一件事就是
When Hardman came back, the first thing he did
让路易整理一份事务所全部案件的报告
was ask Louis for a report on every case at the firm.
对 他在找我们的软肋
Yeah, he was looking for weaknesses.
他知道科斯特尔汽车赢得心虚
He knew the CM win was based on a lie,
而且看上去像是我在撒谎
made it look like it was my lie.
-于是接着就轮到了 -坦纳出场
- Which brings us to? - Tanner.
哈德曼不能自己下手
Hardman couldn't bring the suit himself.
只能借刀杀人
He needed an executioner.
他就选了坦纳
And he picked tanner.
所以当我疑心不对的时候
So when I suspected something was fishy,
会盯着坦纳 而不是他
I'd focus on Tanner, not him.
他们根本就是一伙的
They were in on it together.
哈德曼看过的所有关于坦纳的资料
I went through every box that Hardman looked at,
我都过目了
to find dirt on Tanner.
根本没有把柄可抓
There was no dirt.
你要召集一次合伙人会议
You need to call a partner meeting.
我会召集的
I'll call for it...
只要你们给我找到证据
five minutes after you get me some proof.
抱歉 哈维 普拉提是在周三
Sorry, Harvey. Pilates is on Wednesdays.
咱俩得来打一场
You and I are gonna go.
完事之后
And when we're done,
你要向我坦白你做的一切
you're gonna admit to me what you did.
我做过的事可多了 哈维
I've done a lot of things, Harvey.
我想知道你为什么接受和解
Well, I want to know why you settled.
你明明很清楚
You know damn well why I settled.
我不清楚
No, I don't.
我想知道你跟哈德曼的那些勾当
I want to know about you and Hardman,
你要是不回答
and you're gonna answer my questions,
我就把你打得满地找牙
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表