剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
第二季 第四集
诉 讼 双 雄
我想
I want to, uh...
看这棕色
Taupe.
-那是... -托马斯法官
- Is that... - Justice Thomas.
我就知道
I knew it.
有什么事 路易
What can I do for you, Louis?
那我就直说了
Ah, to the point. Of course.
我想要
I wanted t...
祝贺您拉到了菲斯特保险公♥司♥这个大客户
I wanted to congratulate you on bringing in Pfister Insurance
还想跟您说 我已经主动
and let you know I've taken the liberty
把开头的文书工作都整理好了
of putting together the initial paperwork.
真不错 放下吧
Excellent. Leave it there.
我想继续跟进
I wanted to follow it through.
我非常乐意有机会...
I would relish the opportunity to...
胡说什么啊 路易 这可是屈才啊
Nonsense. Louis, it's beneath you.
您会发现我能屈能伸
Oh, I think you'll find nothing's beneath me.
你是想给我找麻烦吗
Are you offering something untoward to me?
我只是说我知道咱们这里有了点小变动
I'm simply saying that I'm not oblivious to the fact
律所都这样 有上有下
that there's change afoot, firm dynamic-wise.
咱们以前还有点分量
We used to be--huh.
现在有些不得志
Now, we're kinda--hmm.
我们得奋起反抗
We might need a little.
你知道吗 路易
You know? Louis.
我这人做事喜欢光明正大
I'd like things to operate with a certain integrity around here.
我很尊重你的做人原则
Oh, I admire that philosophy.
我自己也想这样
I actually try to live by it myself.
很好
Good.
现在 能帮我个忙吗
Now, can you do me a favor?
任您差遣
Anything.
叫迈克·罗斯过来找我
Send Mike Ross to me.
罗斯 您想跟罗斯一起共事
Ross? You want to work with Ross?
他现在正为我做事呢
He's actually working for me right now
正在处理液态水公♥司♥诉讼案
on the Liquid Water Litigation,
他已经做了几周了 虽然我很愿意帮忙
and he's been on it for weeks, and I wish I could do it,
但实在没办法 现在不行
but I cannot. I can't do it right now.
当我什么都没说
Then forget I said anything.
但是我可以找迪金森
But I can give you Dickinson.
好吧
Okay.
告诉我那个案子的进展
Let me know how that works out.
在罗斯的协助下
With Ross.
好的
Okay.
我得借用迈克两星期
Um, I am taking Mike exclusively for the next two weeks.
什么意思
Excuse me?
你还债的时候到了
I'm calling in my chit.
咱们打的赌 我赢了
Our wager? The price sisters? My triumph?
-想起来了吗 -不给你
- Does that ring a bell? - Can't have him.
这样啊 那你是情愿
Oh, well, then I guess you'd rather
我向整个公♥司♥宣告
that I announce to the entire office
伟大的哈维·斯佩克特是个骗子
that the mighty Harvey Specter is a welcher.
我可没骗 是你自己不要他的
I didn't welch. You passed on him.
好吧好吧 求求你 我需要他
Okay, please. I'm begging you. I need him.
告诉你吧 路易
Okay, tell you what, Louis.
你只需要大声说 我是纽约最好的律师
Just say out loud that I am the best closer in New York,
-他就借给你使 -好吧
- and you can have him. - Fine.
说给唐娜听
To Donna.
-不行 -那就没得谈了
- No. - Then we don't have a deal.
骗子
Welcher.
有意思 早上好
That was fun. Morning.
如果是张大额支票
If that's a big check,
那我还要一个玛尼的包包
I want another Marni bag.
别碰那些唱片 年轻人
Hands off the vinyl, junior.
现在才十点 看到你来很欣慰啊
10:00, nice of you to join us.
早上我刚把克莱斯顿案子结了
I was closing Cranston this morning.
是吗 不能早点完成啊
Oh, yeah? Couldn't get it done by 9:00, huh?
周一你有点多嘴哦
You're a little lippy for a Monday.
-什么名堂 -怎么了
- What the hell? - What? What is it?
史密斯和戴维安律所的投诉草案
"Draft of complaint from Smith and Devane,
威胁要重提兰德尔诉科斯特尔汽车公♥司♥案
threatening to reopen Randall v. CM,"
这案子是我四年前打赢的
A case I won 4 years ago.
兰德尔诉科斯特尔汽车公♥司♥
Randall v. CM?
对了 发生在梅里特公园大道的交通事故
Ah, accident on the Merritt Parkway.
他们说是科斯特尔汽车的引擎盖出了问题
They claimed it was Coastal Motors' hood,
你把责任推到了驾驶员身上 打赢了官司
You killed it in court by saying it was the driver.
你知道 我过目不忘
This can't be surprising to you anymore.
他们声称出现了新的证据
They're saying there's new evidence.
新证据 这可是产品责任案件
New evidence? It's product liability.
诉讼时效已过
The statute of limitations is expired.
所以说这是勒索
Which means it's a shakedown.
你能随便摆平这种事情
You gotta quash that shit.
肯定的
I do, and I will.
拜托 纺纱工乐队 没搞错吧
Come on. The Spinners? Really?
听好了 纺纱工乐队可是
For your information, The spinners were
那个时代最具特色的流行乐队
one of the defining pop bands of their time.
哦哦 对不起
Oh. Oh, wow, sorry.
很棒啊 就像是现在的乔纳森兄弟
Yeah, that's cool, like, uh, like, the Jonas Brothers
汉森兄弟 超级男孩或者赛琳娜·戈麦斯
or Hanson or 'NSYNC or Selena Gomez, yeah.
过来 让你多嘴 给你看点东西
Come here, lippy. I want to show you something.
是吗 你迷上贾斯汀·比伯了吗
Yeah? What, you got Bieber fever?
在周四前准备好撤销指控动议
Prepare motions to dismiss by end of day Thursday,
如果艾德斯坦法官试图
and don't puss out when Judge Edelstein
扼杀我的聪慧时千万别抓狂
tries to stifle my brilliance.
-他归你了 -什么
- He's all yours. - What?
为什么突然改主意了
Why the sudden change of mind?
有关系吗
Does it matter?
你是在惩罚他 对吧
You're punishing him, aren't you?
-对 -所以你的意思是
- Yes. - So you're saying
-为我做事是种惩罚 -就我而言
- working for me is punishment? - As far as I'm concerned,
这整场对话都是惩罚
this whole conversation's punishment.
原来如此
Oh, here we go.
-时限 -就这一个案子
- Duration? - One case.
-权限 -独享
- Jurisdiction? - Exclusive.
-能用到什么程度 -你想让他干啥吧
- What can I do to him? - What do you want to do to him?
哈维
Harvey.
做事呗
Things.
这答案也太含糊了吧
That is not a legitimate answer.
不能违反劳动法
Honor the boundaries of labor law?
日内瓦公约对虐囚的规定如何
I prefer the Geneva Convention.
-说定了 -我们...
- Then we have a deal. - We...
我要请一天病假
I think I need a sick day.
小心点 哈维
Careful there, Harv.
那可是从南美热带雨林运过来的
That's high-end Brazilian cherry
高端巴西樱桃木
from the South American rainforest.
坦纳 你现在改卖♥♥家具了
Tanner. You selling furniture now?
没 如果咱俩都去卖♥♥
No, but if we both did,
我肯定比你业绩好
I'd sell more than you.
我好像告诉过你滚出属于我的城市
I thought I told you to stay out of my city.
没办法 我是史密斯和戴维安律所
Can't. I'm the newest senior partner
最新的资深合伙人
at Smith and Devane.
别高兴得太早
Don't get too comfortable.
如果你带来的是那个波士顿诈骗案
If all you're bringing is the Boston Shakedown,
那你可待不长
you're not gonna be here long.
那我带来的可不止这么点 哈维
Oh, I'm bringing more than that, Harvey.
兰德尔诉科斯特尔汽车公♥司♥案我们赢定了
Randall versus CM is a winner.
这个案子已经结了
That case was litigated.
-我可不同意 -我带你回顾一下
- Not by me. - Well, let me bring you up to speed.
弗兰克·兰德尔有滥用药物史
Frank Randall had a history of substance abuse.
他的家人试图将责任转嫁到科斯特尔汽车公♥司♥
His family tried to blame Coastal Motors,
但他的死跟汽车的生产和设计
but his death had nothing to do
一点关系都没有
with the carmaker or its design.
好吧 我们现在有新的证据
Yeah, well, we've got new evidence
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表