剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Yeah.
他们每天都开开心心一起到牧场上班
They came to the meadow every day to work, friendly.
但他们打卡上岗后
But then when they punched in the time clock,
大灰狼就会去偷羊
Ralph would try to steal the sheep,
牧羊犬就会阻止它
and Sam would stop him.
的确很残忍♥
I mean, it was brutal.
然后他们打卡下班 恩怨尽消
And then they'd punch out again.
还是朋友
Friends.
我和哈维就是如此
And that was me and Harvey.
哈维不再打卡下班了
Harvey's not punching out anymore.
我没法每天走进律所
And I can't walk in here every day
明知要跟一个鄙视自己的人一起工作
knowing that I'm gonna be working side by side next to somebody who despises me.
我就是 不行 迈克
I just-- Mike, I can't.
路易 如果做事要承担后果
Louis, if actions have consequences,
那也许你能做些事来补偿
then maybe actions can redeem you.
不 太晚了
No, it's too late for that.
已经是覆水难收了
Die's been already cast.
给你 你方便时可以还我一管新山金车酊
Here. You can send me a new tube of arnica at your convenience.
我不会强留你
You don't have to stay,
但我要为哈维看个企业并购案
but I have some merger projections that I have to go through for Harvey.
我很肯定我办不好这事
And I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be out of my depth.
早上好
Morning.
我想早点来打败艾莉森·霍特
Thought I'd get in early and destroy Allison Holt.
怎么样了
How's that going?
还在进行中
It's a work in progress.
路易的辞职信
Louis's letter of resignation.
今早在我桌上看到的
Found it on my desk this morning.
-很好 -不好
- Good. - No.
并不好 哈维
Not good, Harvey.
我们就求同存异吧
We can agree to disagree.
没有同 只有异
We're not agreeing on anything.
你赶走了路易
You pushed Louis out the door.
你没这个资格
It was not your call to make.
不管路易有没有帮艾莉森
Louis may or may not have helped Allison,
他都背叛了你和我 还有整家律所
but he has betrayed you, me, and this entire firm.
没了他更好
We're better off.
你要真这么觉得
If you really believe that,
那你是不在状态
then something's got you off your game.
-杰西卡 我表现得 -别说了
- Jessica, I'm not off my-- - No.
不是你 是我
Not you. Me.
你的工作就是协助我
Your job is to help me.
如果我说你不在状态
And when I say you are off your game,
你就该问 我要如何重振旗鼓
you say, "How do I get it back?"
我找过路易 请他重新入伙
I went to Louis to get him back on board,
你却害我无计可施
and you made an end run around me.
你要闹到什么时候
When does it stop?
我们不能让特伦特和艾莉森合作
We can't let Trent go with Allison.
他会被...骗的
He's gonna...get screwed.
我很抱歉
I'm--I'm sorry.
这不是什么大事
It's nothing.
只是几级台阶
It's just some stairs.
天呐
Oh, god.
很抱歉 我没看到她在这里
I'm so sorry. I didn't see her there.
是谁干的
Who did this to you?
-我很好 -你不好
- I'm fine. - You're not.
等我把揍你的家伙痛扁一顿
And after I'm done kicking his ass,
他也不会很好了
the guy who did it isn't gonna be either.
-哈维 别管了 -这可不是我的风格
- Harvey, just let it go. - That's not who I am.
是我活该
I deserved it.
-你干了什么 -我不想告诉你
- What did you do? - I don't want to tell you.
你这可不是要好好干的样子
I wouldn't call this getting your shit together.
我不想告诉你是因为你跟我讲过
I don't want to tell you because of the story
关于你父母的故事
you told me about your mom and your dad.
算便宜你了
You got off easy.
我知道
I know.
这项交易非常不妥
It's a bad deal.
什么 你读懂了弦外之音吗
What, you're reading between the lines?
我在这份合同里找不出破绽
'cause I couldn't find anything in the contract.
因为问题不在这份合同里
Because the problem's not in the contract.
你自己也说了 没这么好的交易
You said it yourself. The deal's too good to be true.
资金根本不够运作
The financials don't support it.
怎么 你一夜之间成了工商管理硕士吗
What, you get your MBA overnight?
不是
No.
你去找路易了
You went to Louis?
我们干了一整晚
We worked all night.
他没有背叛我们 哈维 他发现的问题
He didn't betray us, Harvey. He found the problem.
他们根本就不想要特伦特的公♥司♥
They never wanted anything to do with Trent's company.
交易完成后 他们就会卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
After the deal, they're just gonna sell it off for spare parts.
这样他们会亏损的
That won't get them what they paid for it.
但能得到他们想要的
But it'll get them what they wanted.
-特伦特 -正是
- Trent. - Exactly.
路易发现的吗
Louis figured this out?
特伦特和路易的合同有相同的问题
Trent's contract has the same problem as Louis's.
都有非竞争条款
He's got a non-compete.
只有买♥♥下他的公♥司♥ 他才会帮他们管理公♥司♥
They couldn't get him to run the company unless they bought his.
路易又想回来了吧
Now Louis wants back in.
不 他不想
No, he doesn't.
这只是他表达歉意的方式
This is just his way of saying he's sorry.
这菜不在菜单上 不过请允许我推荐
It's not on the menu, but might I suggest
"我被痛扁"马提尼
the "I got my ass kicked" Martini?
跟"二流律所"土豆皮可是绝配
It goes well with the "Second-tier law firm" Potato skins.
再配上点培根
Those come with bacon?
不清楚 从没尝过
I don't know, never had 'em.
我想我的客户是不会来了
I take it my client's not coming.
他曾是你的客户
He was your client,
但你向他提出了一项梦幻交易
but then you offered him a deal too good to be true.
你拿到文件了
You got the paperwork.
因为他信任的人是我
Because he trusted me.
干得漂亮 哈维
Well played, Harvey.
不 这才是我♥干♥的
No. Here's the play.
他会听从我两个月前的建议 让公♥司♥上市
He's gonna take his company public, like I told him two months ago.
而我的新客户 某对冲基金
A deal my new client, a certain hedge fund,
将认♥购♥他们的股份
just agreed to underwrite.
你知道埃德尔森投资公♥司♥吧
You know Edelson investments, don't you?
我知道
I do.
显然 我曾代理过他们公♥司♥
Apparently, I used to represent them.
你倒是接受得很淡定嘛
Ah, you're taking this well.
你要我怎么做 哭吗
What do you want me to do, cry?
哈维 人在江湖
Harvey, we play the game.
胜负乃兵家常事
Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose.
我就长胜不败
Not me.
所以我有一项提议
Which brings me to a suggestion of my own.
来为布莱顿·古尔德效力吧
Come work for Bratton Gould.
给你打工吗
Come work for you?
与我合作
With me.
你没听到我是怎么说土豆皮的吗
Did you not hear what I said about the potato skins?
你们是二流的
You're second-tier.
那你们呢
What about you?
人人都知道你们受伤了 哈维
There's blood in the water, Harvey.
你们也许成功抵挡了这次攻击
You may have fended off this attack,
但我们不是唯一打你们主意的
but we're not the only ones circling.
我们抵住了你 也能抵住别人
We fended you off, we'll fendff the rest.
和谁一起
With who?
我挖走了你最好的高级助手
I got all your best senior associates,
你的未来 而且我不会就此罢休
your future, and I'm not done.
咱们等着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
午饭算我们的
Lunch is on us.
毕竟我们刚收获了一位大客户
After all, we just landed a huge, new client.
你总说我们 但门上可没有你的名字
You say "we", but I don't see your name on the door.
迈克 迈克 我听到你的留言了
Mike, Mike, Mike. I got your call.
你说你欠我一份情 对吧
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表