剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
It's a good opening. It's not good enough.
他的哈巴狗发话了
Says his lap dog.
是那个知道如何打败他的人发话了
Says the guy who knows how to beat him.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
-如何 -别赌运气 赌那个人
- How? - Don't play the odds. Play the man.
-你知道哈维是如何赢坦纳的吗 -不知道
- Do you know how Harvey beat Tanner? - No.
为了赢 他曾威胁要犯伪证罪
He threatened to commit perjury to win.
当然 这是哈维的经典作风
Of course, it's classic Harvey.
他那时只是虚张声势
He was bluffing.
可坦纳并不知道
But Tanner didn't know that,
哈维就是利用这一点来对付他
and Harvey used it against him.
你是什么意思
What's your point?
我的意思就是你说这是哈维的经典作风
My point is you said classic harvey
哪怕你并不知道他只是虚张声势
Before you even knew he was bluffing
因为你觉得哈维不是个正直的人
Because you don't think harvey has any integrity.
没人觉得哈维正直
Nobody thinks harvey has integrity.
就抓住这一点
So then use that
来对付他
against him.
知易行难 多谢
Easier said than done. Thanks.
你说得对
Yeah. No, you're right.
也许在他办公室里
Maybe it would just be easier
偷安个窃听器会简单点
to bug his office with a dictaphone.
然后靠那录音大获全胜
Then use that to get ahead.
我不是为了赢他才装的
I did not use it for that reason.
你就是 因为你是个狡诈的贱♥人♥
Yes, you did, because you are a devious son of a bitch.
-你竟敢 -闭嘴 此事你知
- How dare you-- - Shut up. You know it.
我知 天下皆知
I know it. Everybody knows it.
我是为了公♥司♥的廉正才那么做的
I did what I did for the integrity of the firm.
那你怎么不把录音先拿给
Then why didn't you take it
公♥司♥的执行管理人听呢
to the managing partner of the firm?
丹尼尔有权知道此事
Daniel had a right to know.
杰西卡也有权告诉他
And Jessica had a right to tell him,
你却直接跟他说了
but you told him.
你巴结哈德曼
You sought out Hardman
好让他哪天出头了还欠你个人情
Because if he comes out on top, you want him to owe you.
我听录音的时候他刚好就在那里
He was there when I heard it.
他问起 我就告诉他了
He asked, I told him.
他问起哈维有无秘密了吗
Oh, so he asked if Harvey had a secret?
-他没问 -那你就是主动告诉他的
- No, he didn't. - So then you volunteered it,
这与直接巴结一样
which is as good as seeking it out.
-狡诈 -你当时又不在场
- Devious. - You weren't there.
对情况一无所知 你这是在扭曲实情
You don't know. You're twisting what happened.
你就该像我对你这样对付哈维
Which is exactly what you need to do to Harvey.
你在这里等了多久
How long have you been waiting?
你还要忽略我的电♥话♥多久
How long were you gonna ignore my calls?
我上次查手♥机♥没看到你的来电
Last I checked, you haven't called.
我上周给你留了10条语♥音♥信息
I've left you ten voicemails in the last week.
这就怪了
Huh, that's so weird.
我记得似乎是你的助手
I seem to remember your assistant
给我留了10条语♥音♥信息
leaving me ten voice mails.
你知道我不懂如何挂外线
You know I don't know how to dial out.
是8 还是9
Is it eight? Is it nine?
你知道怎么用你的手♥机♥吗
Do you know how to use your cell phone?
如果我是你的助手
Because if I were your assistant,
肯定早就把自己的号♥码存进去了
I would have totally programmed my phone number into it.
等等
Oh, wait.
我存了 当我还是你的助手那会儿
I did. When I was your assistant.
好吧 我是个混♥蛋♥
Okay, look. I'm an asshole.
你就是来告诉我一个已知的事情吗
Did you come here to tell me things I already know?
不 我是来看你过得好不好
No, I came here to see how you're doing.
你是来找我参加试审的
You came to get me to do the trial run.
唐娜 这很重要
Donna, it's important.
重要到让我跑去说
Yeah, important for me to get up there
我搞砸就是为了保护你
and say I screwed up trying to protect you?
你确实把事情搞砸了
You did screw up.
是啊 为了保护你
Yes. To protect you.
我从没要你这么做过
Which I never asked you to do.
对 你是希望我那么做
No, you just expected me to do it.
就像我希望你能为我争取一样
Like I expected you to fight for me.
-我做了 -是吗
- I did. - Really?
就像你为迈克争取那样吗
Like you fought for Mike?
但那次 你成功把他留了下来
Because that fight, you somehow managed to win.
对了 你觉得他需要被炒掉的时候
Oh, and when you thought he needed to be fired,
至少很尊重他 亲自动手
you respected him enough to do it yourself.
杰西卡坚持要亲自请你走
Jessica insisted that she be the one to let you go.
如果你自己不乐意
And since when have you ever done anything
才不会对杰西卡言听计从
Jessica wanted if it wasn't what you wanted too?
唐娜 我需要你上庭
Donna, I need you there.
我需要你告诉他们我没做那种事
I need you to tell them that I didn't do this.
抱歉 我办不到
I'm sorry, I can't.
我已经请了一名律师
I've hired an attorney.
如果要闹上庭 我会援用第五修正案
If this thing goes to trial, I'm gonna be taking the fifth.
如果你在公♥司♥还需要另一个唐娜
So if you need another Donna at the firm,
找个人来说"我拒绝回答"就好
just have anybody say, "I decline to answer,"
反正即使我去参加模审 也只会说这一句而已
because that's all you're gonna get out of me anyway.
-唐娜 -我拒绝回答
- Donna. - I decline to answer.
不是吧你 不是吧
Really? Really?
单纯地投机是拿不到我这种业绩记录的
You don't get my kind of track record just by moneyballing people.
她是陪审团顾问版的我
She's the me of jury consulting.
别低估我 哈维 我还想把自己推销出去呢
Don't sell me short, Harvey. I'm trying to close a deal here.
你会选哪种陪审员
What kind of jury would you pick?
已经选好了 你需要男性
I already did. You need men.
选择有误 我更受女性欢迎
That's a mistake. Women love me.
是吗
Really?
那为什么我给她们看你照片的时候
Because I showed them your photo,
她们对你的形容是 傲慢
and they described you as arrogant,
自负 自大...
conceited, cocky...
又一个说傲慢的
Oh, and arrogant again.
有人形容我帅气吗
What about handsome?
你没听见我说傲慢吗
Did I not mention arrogant?
如果是事实就不算吹嘘
It's not bragging if it's true.
-就是吹嘘 -就是吹嘘
- Yes, it is. - Yes, it is.
佐伊 我还是不确定
Zoe, I'm still not convinced
我是否该雇你来取代泰德·菲利普斯
I should hire you instead of Ted Phillips.
还有 哈维从没想过
After all, Harvey never tried to
要睡泰德·菲利普斯
sleep with Ted Phillips.
谁说我从没想过要睡泰德·菲利普斯
Who says I never tried to sleep with Ted Phillips?
我能做泰德做不到的事
I can do what Ted can't.
哈德曼回来了 而你占着他的位子
Hardman came back. You're in his chair.
-他很不高兴 -你告诉她的吗
- He doesn't like that. - You told her?
我没必要告诉她
I didn't have to.
合伙人们不知道该有何想法
The partners don't know what to think.
我们不能只说服一名陪审员我是无辜的
We don't just need to convince a jury I'm innocent.
我们要说服整个陪审团我是无辜的
We need to convince them I'm innocent.
因为如果他们不相信哈维
Because if they don't trust Harvey...
他们就不会相信我
They don't trust me.
而如果他们不相信你
And if they don't trust you,
那一旦投票表决 他就会赢
and it ever comes to a vote, he'll win.
她在这儿工作过 她了解其他合伙人
She's worked here. She knows the other partners.
她懂得读取人心
She can read them.
而且我也很了解哈德曼
And I also know Hardman.
从没喜欢过他
I never liked him.
我不会告诉哈德曼对你所说的话
I won't tell Hardman what I tell you.
欢迎回来 佐伊
Welcome back, Zoe.
请报上你的大名
Please state your name.
哈维·斯佩克特
Harvey Specter.
全名
Your full name.
哈维·雷吉纳德·斯佩克特
Harvey Reginald Specter.
你觉得自己是个骗子吗 斯佩克特先生
Do you consider yourself a liar, Mr. Specter?
当然不是
Of course not.
你最近难道没有承认
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表